Trip Report - On Healing with 4-HO-MET

reves
By reves in Psychedelics,
Medicine: 25 mg of 4-HO-MET (Metocin) dissolved in water. Background
I have been done some trips with metocin during the previous months, as you can see in a journal I have. So far, I find this psychedelic to be very mild (at least at low to medium doses). I am not really sure if it is because of the development stage where I am currently, but the trips are very centered on my persona and allow me to release a lot of pain and trauma much easier than with LSD or 4-AcO-DMT. I also have been doing Kriya Yoga for one year now, at least once a day but mostly twice a day, around 42-60 KPs per session. I have always been very anxious, I started with psychotherapy around 2009 and have been doing it with some pauses in between. This has helped me so far, but it is also a very slow process. It is not since about a year ago that I started tripping that I have seen overall faster gains and improvement in my development. Intention I went with the intention to heal some personal and family wounds. Continue the exploration about God, Death and Consciousness through direct experience. The Trip I made all the preparations and took the medicine around 12:30 on an empty stomach. The come-up was very smooth and took around 30 minutes, my body started vibrating as the energy expanded. This time I contemplated doing some Yin Yoga positions alternated with sitting and laying on the back. I found Yin Yoga to be a great activity during longer contemplation periods, specially because I suffer from low-back pain. I realized that even though I practice everyday Kriya Yoga and meditation, I still find it very hard to stay quite, even if just for a couple of hours. I had a powerful realization on how the healing process works on a meta-level. It was as if I could suddenly understand how the process of letting go of pain works and how the death/birth cycle goes around in full circle. I realized that when I am tripping I get access to Absolute Intelligence, and all my questions are answered. But somehow, I am only able to retain some of these insights. I had a very strong sense of communion with family members that have already passed away, some for several years. I even felt comforted by some of them. I have already got some realizations of Oness during other trips, but this connection with family members that I may not had the chance to know in this lifetime was new. I realized I am a tangled mess of feelings and emotions, which my mind is constantly trying to rationalize, but that I actually don't really know why and how they happen. I was able to release a lot of pain, which I later felt as an overall soreness all over the body. The more I trip, the more I get to understand that I am pure formless consciousness. Later when the effect of the psychedelic decreased I went for a walk in the forest. With mushrooms or its analogs I always feel a deep connection to nature, which is just awesome. As I was laying on my back I started to look at my hands. There was a moment where I could not identify with them, it was as if I was everything and everywhere. And then, all of the sudden my hand turned into a tree. Later, I went for a walk in the forest and I saw a tree very similar to what my hand had turned into. I can see that by surrendering to the trip and letting go, has helped me reduce my fear of death. As I get a better and deeper understanding of what death means, this fear starts to fade away. And with, that other minor fears become irrelevant. Conclusions I have also been able to combine normal psychotherapy and tripping. The therapist had no inconvenience when I mentioned that I was also tripping for personal development and self realization. I have been able to deal with personal stuff and issues that arise during the trips. I also like theĀ  synergy between conventional psychotherapy, Kriya Yoga, meditation and psychedelic tripping. I can feel how I am able to integrate better the psychedelic trips with the other daily practices, which in conclusion allow me to get bigger gains in my personal development. I also really really like 4-HO-MET, it may not generate a lot of head-space like 4-AcO-DMT or LSD, but it has showed me how to improve my meditation and helped me release a lot pain, integrate deeper trips and get a deeper sense of communion with nature. Thank you for reading and for your comments!
  • 2 replies