Mixing Marijuana and LSD (Trip report?)

SamueLSD
By SamueLSD in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
First of all, I know weed generally isn't considered a psychedelic, and I don't usually use it for personal development (nor for recreation), but hear me out. A few days ago, I decided to take 1 tab of LSD  (approx. 200ug) in preparation for a more intense 600ug trip in the coming weeks. The trip itself wasn't anything special, as I was just trying to ease myself back into the headspace of the psychedelic experience before I took the other 3 tabs that are stored in my fridge.  However, I was starting to do some interesting self-inquiry as the peak of the trip passed, and I felt as if there was something I "missed", like I was about to realise something, but it was cut short as the effects of the drug faded. ( yes this is vague, I easily forget things while on LSD ) Anyway, later that night, the effects of the LSD were no longer present. I decided to roll a joint with about a gram of weed in it, with the intention of "reviving" the LSD that I took earlier.  After smoking about 1/4 of the joint, it felt as if I was on a completely different psychedelic. I fell into a EXTREMELY sensitive/suggestive state. I even started to freak out a bit, like I was about to spiral into a bad trip when a song on my playlist sounded too loud or scary.  Anyway, I got what I wanted! I revived the psychedelics in my system, so I made use of it by questioning consciousness, my own psyche and habits, and I also thought about Leos video in which he talks about his experience with AL-LAD, and how it felt as if he could look deeply into any part of his mind  and see directly through it without any selfish bias.  This caused me to realise I was in a similar state, and it made me feel in control of myself. More in control than I had ever been, and I surrendered to it. I cant quite explain what happened next, but I remember thinking: Leo was right! For the first time during my journey with self actualisation... I seemed to just.. get it! This was followed almost immediately by a sensation that completely took over my perception of reality, as if pure love just washed over me. It was a feeling so intense that I couldn't even move, like I was frozen where I was sitting, unable to comprehend what I was experiencing. I even began to hallucinate. Not patterns or anything like that, but it was as if everything became ALIVE, and every worry I had ever experienced vanished, as well as the anxiety / uncomfortable feeling I get on psychedelics. There was no room for any of those things, because of the essence of whatever I was experiencing.  This feeling left me far sooner than I would've like it to, and as I came back to my senses, I realised that my eyes were teary, however I knew they weren't tears of sadness or fear. I just wasn't ready for whatever I just felt. For the rest of the night, I felt as if I was on a higher level of consciousness than I was earlier, and I felt (and still feel) more motivated with self development Could this have been my first "glimpse" of the absolute???
  • 3 replies