LSD Trip Report

Average Investor
By Average Investor in Psychedelics,
This was my first time giving this a go. I had a hard time sleeping with the anticipation that I was going to get up at 2am and drop acid, so I missed a bit of sleep. I took a half tab right away and let it sit for 30 minutes while meditating. I felt light effects and right away put a tab of like a paste based lsd? It was not on blotter paper, but was a little block that looked like candy, but turned to mush fairly fast. I tested both to be sure of the substance though.  After waiting the first hour things started to kick in. It was fairly reminiscent of my shroom trip. I sat for awhile and turned on some music to help set a good vibe for the trip. I figured I would be in for something good. For a bit it seemed a bit overwhelming. Hard to concentrate and keep out of my mind. I decided to head to the shower as it was getting pretty strong and wanted to go to a place I would feel good. It amplified the feelings heavily. I hit a point in the shower, where I just decided I was okay with dying and to let this take me where it wants to go. The effects super intense. It took me awhile to adjust to how I was feeling. It felt acutely familiar to depersonalization, so I was not really having much trouble controlling it as the peak began to wear off more, but it was still really intense. I had some visual movement on things and just some intense thoughts.  I found a sweet spot as the effects were not too overwhelming to work on the questions I had preset for myself.  Master using my power of knowledge to teach others and create powerful businesses. Learning Live to my highest potential  It is to create (This was accompanied by visuals of things evolving from others and the planet and all things producing creating in various arts and births)   Some other thoughts I had: You are in certain control of your own future (accompanied by visuals of me achieving anything I had set my mind to) Be more grateful.  Intense visions of Steve Jobs and how he effected the world. I thought how I could really teach myself to learn the masterful showmanship he had of presenting a product. That and accompanied by many other things around him.  This felt extremely powerful and insightful. This was all accompanied by strong visuals of of me achieving anything I wanted. Hearing quotes from Napoleon Hill and Earl Nightengale fully in their voices. These even seemed to guide me away from any bad thoughts as I was harnessing the power of taking control of my thoughts.  I came up with about two pages of business ideas and notes. Even writing out strategies and coming up with ideas that should surely help me out tremendously. This seemed to help me care a lot less about what people think of me as well. I thought a lot about interactions I have in my personal life a bit too. There did not seem to be anything too significant to come of that.   After about 8 hours I was still feeling some effects and decided to go on a walk. I did a 6 mile walk and really enjoyed it. I timed it perfectly as I knew the rain and time would keep most away from where I wanted to go.  I am probably going to spend the rest of the day meditating and maybe doing some stuff in photoshop as that sounds really enjoyable to do right now.  I can dose this same amount exactly, so I know a bit more for the future. I think this is a really sweet spot for me to trip. 
  • 8 replies