Leo Gura

Trip Reports Mega-thread

197 posts in this topic

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

@Leo GuraLeo will you do research and videos on lucid dreaming? According to Charlie Morley lucid dreaming can also lead to awakening and could be just as, if not more effective than psychedelics. 

I've had a couple of lucid dreams myself and I'm currently using it as a method to awakening, and I can vouch that it's definitely a powerful way to get in direct contact with your psyche. 

So yesterday I had my first 5 meo dmt experience. And boi it was intense. My first thought when the effects started was "what have I gotten myself into", then really fast everything turned into infinite perfection and nothingness. When I came back I found myself looking in the mirror telling myself how much I love everything. And earlier that day I also had my first awakening expereince from meditation that was deeper than my previous experiences with regular dmt. And two weeks earlier I also had a dmt experience where I got the insight that I should try 5 meo dmt. And now I know why I had that insight. Seems like it all hangs together XD.

Check out my trip report: "First beautiful Changa experience after a long break (20 years old)"

5-MeO-DMT Trip Report | Life Changing Nonduality Insights With The God Molecule