OBEler

Trading Stocks while high on psychedelics?

53 posts in this topic

Could I make better decisions on longterm trades while being in God Mode? What about alien mind, could I use this Intelligence to make great stock trade decisions? 

Back then I got an insight during an al-lad trip to sell all my Stocks because I am biased and my stock pics are too risky. It turned out later that this insight was correct. Unfortunately I dismissed this insight 

if you really find god, he will tell you to use your attention for things that will allow you to produce real value instead of speculation.

you shall consider that everything about trading is the same confusion as being an addict to poison.

if you win : you loose because you believe you have made an easy gain and you become more of an addict

if you loose : you loose money 

learn valuable skill instead that produce tangible richness, and the only way forward is winning.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

No! No! No!

You will lose all your money.

Extremely dangerous. You need to be very sober and grounded for that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura but is the sober mind really the best state of consciousness for trading? 

If I could take a specific psychedelic to turn off my bias and become hyper rational/intelligent, where I process information in parallel multidimensional way. You explored so many high states of consciousness. Could there really be not a state of consciousness which would be perfect for investing in Stocks?

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura but is the sober mind really the best state of consciousness for trading? 

If I could take a specific psychedelic to turn off my bias and become hyper rational/intelligent, where I process information in parallel multidimensional way. You explored so many high states of consciousness. Could there really be not a state of consciousness which would be perfect for investing in Stocks?

Stocks are on a certain level of consciousness. That is not the level you access when taking psychedelics.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Long-term decisions like that are made in the long-term. Not in any one state...

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Kinda sounds like how I feel if I code high :D. Except I am very slow in that state. And the code usually turns out well!

Edited by Michal__

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Lol.
The best way to become "ultra-rational" is to take antipsychotics.

Everything except psychedelics, MDMA, weed...

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Anything stimulating, that increases Libido (in a holistic sense, not just sexual), will compulsively divert attention and decision-making to an imagined reality parallel to the “base dream” where libidinal stasis can be released.

I feel some dose of AL-LAD can give some realization that are practical enough, it can expose some blindspots of your stocks

Edited by Fluran

21 minutes ago, Bandman said:

this can't be a real post

Do you want your surgeons to be on DMT?
lol

@actuallyenlightened why should that help in any way? You dont need to be focused on longterm trading. It is more about vision.

I am not talking about daytrading, looking at charts for hours where you need focus. I am talking about insights which help me to do better decisions. 

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@actuallyenlightened why should that help in any way? You dont need to be focused on longterm trading. It is more about vision.

I am not talking about daytrading, looking at charts for hours where you need focus. I am talking about insights which help me to do better decisions. 

Actually modafinil helps with all that (well, at least in combination with concentration meditation - 1 to 3 (or more) hours of it per day).

Your concentration is also what makes it possible to keep a train of thought. Which you need for both creative and technical subjects.

We all lose the train of thought many, many times a day. And you actually aren´t there when you lose your train of thought.

@Michal__ Ok that makes sense. So I should look for psychedelics which create laser focus and concentration. So maybe a combination of mondafinil and LSD?

@OBEler actually I could see psychadelics work for long term trades; by thinking of trades while tripping, then working out and double checking your logic when sober before attempting it. I'd recommend paper trading first though 

When you are tripping you should not even be texting, nevermind stock trading.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yeah but still there is control in trips so you can decide what to do. You can put the orders later when being sober. I am just talking about better decision making in stock investment. It could save you money if you get insights on a trip with a non biased mind and hyper intelligence. 

You talk about states of consciousness with access to extraordinary intelligence. Why not use this for stock trading? Or is this intelligence so out of human mind that it is not practicable in this world? 

Edited by OBEler