Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

324 posts in this topic

This is a common theme here in this forum, mainly exemplified by Leo: To only be satisfied with another human being, when he or she "gets" the ultimate structure of the universe. Otherwise there is a lot of "work" to do in this being. This leads to soooo much frustrations. I've been through this paradigm so many times. I've suffered a lot because I really thought this is the right way of relating to other consciousnesses.  

Here is my take: Maybe God exactly wanted to explore the theme of materialistic thinking within Mr. Penrose. Why isn't that beautiful?

What a boring dense God do you have in mind, that only wants to reach highest insights into his metaphysics. How boring is that. Let God play all its games, and let it explore all the deep field of materialistic thinking. If it sparks excitement and love, thats the better than all your bullshit spirituality. 

To conclude this to you @Leo Gura I think this is your biggest flaw, and maybe why you are suffering on a physical level so much: Because you seem to be in resistance to the fact, that consciousness can choose completely different life themes in every incarnation. Why do you inately force your life theme, "of deeply understanding reality at its core" onto other consciousnesses? 

I just want to say this to the guys here, who like myself, thought that life somehow gets more exciting with understanding reality. Be really honest with yourself: Does understanding bring more love into your every day experience? Does it really? Does it really really really do that? 

And since you are unconditionally love, there is always a direct shortcut to love: Follow your highest excitement, in every moment, to the best you can. That holds more love and joy than one billion hours of watching Leo. So a materialistic loving his work, is much more aligned with God than big brain Leo, suffering in resistance to the fact, that people chosen different games of life than him.  

Leo, if you would truly care about Love, you would teach to your audience, that their own truth is the highest truth. ,

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 11.03.22.png

Because a scientist like Penrose will himself admit that he is interested in solving these deep existential questions.

It's not like I forced Penrose into this.

P.S. I hate you ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Would those scientists above be willing to acknowledge an assumption when (and if) they see one? :) 

Edited by UnbornTao

Look, basically every scientist and philosopher would think Leo's a cook, and we are the only people that take him seriously, so I get it's frustrating when you think you know reality better than the vast majority of people (which I agree with him, since I have verified a couple of radical things that he talked about for myself), and then seeing that most of humanity are heaving meaningless conversations about very meaningful things. I get that Leo wants to vent to his audience about his frustrations with scientists and philosophers. and also just to warn us about the falsehoods of course.

Like he himself describes himself, he's like an eagle soaring around. that get's lonely sometimes. I feel like that sometimes too. I'm living in a very multicultural area and i have friends from many backgrounds. I try to explain that all religions are about the same thing to them, not just in some hippy way but actually going deep on the substance. it's dissapointing to see that some people just can never get it and will be stuck in dogma for a long time, even though some things are clear to you. However Leo would probably even see the religious studies and passions I have as childish games that i'm just distracting myself with. That's just the kind of prick he is, however that's also what probably got him to higher realizations than all of us. so yeah OP, it might be his biggest weakness, but also his biggest strength.

Edited by Bandman

I'm not venting, I'm pointing out traps to you and to science.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cool, but to say: enlightenment is imaginary. Without developing that in depth, what does it points?

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Without developing that in depth

Do you understand that it usually takes an intellectual years to develop and publish ground-breaking new theory?

Go look at how long it took Darwin to develop evolution.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo GuraThis has riddled me about your teachings though:

If for example buddhist enlightenment is imaginary just like a regular joe's state of consciousness, however, the buddhist will probably be more conscious and awake than the regular joe. Even if your Awakenings are orders of magnitude beyond what a buddhist experiences, wouldn't you have to invalidate your own Awakenings just as the Buddhist enlightenments? because how can you be in the final state of complete Awakening if you can go infinitely deeper?

even If the regular Joe's consciousness is for example at level 1 , the Buddhist at level 100, and the Awakenings that you talk about are at 10^100 , 

You are all still the same distance from level infinity. 

Of course you have talked about the Godhead which would be level infinity, but you even invalidate these Awakenings as "human" in the new light of your ongoing "Alien God" revelations. 

How is this all possible? can't you just get a bit technical with putting these statements into some more context?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because a scientist like Penrose will himself admit that he is interested in solving these deep existential questions.

It's not like I forced Penrose into this.

P.S. I hate you ;)

My critique comes from the same energy, a small toddler is throwing feces at his mom. Because his mom is fucking boring and doesn't bring him where the life happens. 

I really want to slap you into life again. Scrap Vegas and this forum masturbation circle, come with us into the jungle and lets have adventures ^_^

Edited by Vynce

19 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Because how can you be in the final state of complete Awakening if you can go infinitely deeper?

I don't claim to be in any final state. That's part of the whole enlightenment/Buddhist/nondual paradigm which I reject.

I reject that anyone on this planet is in any kind of top-most or final state. That's not how Consciousness works.

even If the regular Joe's consciousness is for example at level 1 , the Buddhist at level 100, and the Awakenings that you talk about are at 10^100 , 

That's exactly how it works. And sure, there's consciousness higher than what I have presently accessed.

You are all still the same distance from level infinity.

And?

Would you rather reach level 1, 100, or 1000 in your life?

Of course you have talked about the Godhead which would be level infinity, but you even invalidate these Awakenings as "human" in the new light of your ongoing "Alien God" revelations. 

How is this all possible? can't you just get a bit technical with putting these statements into some more context?

It's easily possible since Consciousness can take on infinite kinds of states. Not just degrees, entire new kinds.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Do you believe/have witnessed at this point any alien beings like angels, deities, jinnies and things of that naure?

None

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't claim to be in any final state. That's part of the whole enlightenment/Buddhist/nondual paradigm which I reject.

I reject that anyone on this planet is in any kind of top-most or final state. That's not how Consciousness works.

That's exactly how it works. And sure, there's consciousness higher than what I have presently accessed.

And?

Would you rather reach level 1, 100, or 1000 in your life?

It's easily possible since Consciousness can take on infinite kinds of states. Not just degrees, entire new kinds.

I think you are wrong here. Height is relative. In the end, all consciousness is absolute, there is no deeper or greater consciousness, it's all one.

The exploration of infinite is just that. That, of course, it can only be defined as a duality between the greater and the lesser.

It's all Maya. There is no more or less Mayaness, that's where I think you are going wrong.

Glory to Israel

30 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I think you are wrong here. Height is relative. In the end, all consciousness is absolute, there is no deeper or greater consciousness, it's all one.

The exploration of infinite is just that. That, of course, it can only be defined as a duality between the greater and the lesser.

It's all Maya. There is no more or less Mayaness, that's where I think you are going wrong.

That's certainly not how consciousness works.

What I am teaching is NOT about exploring exotic experiences for shits and giggles. What I teach is about comprehension of the deepest levels of Consciousness. You don't even understand that Consciousness is capable of such things. There's no human map which explains what Consciousness can really do.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

That's certainly not how consciousness works.

According to you. I reject the notion of consciousness, it's just existence to me.

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

I reject the notion of consciousness, it's just existence to me.

That's because you're very unconscious.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's because you're very unconscious.

I disagree. But it does not matter that much. The truth is the truth.

Glory to Israel

@Leo Gura btw why did you delete your blog post on the jews ?

it was really interesting metaphysically.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/the-trap-of-pragmatism

Bitter people vent Leo....."

Excerpt from your Rant on Pragmatism

"So much debate, so many words, so little substance. None of them can render a satisfactory explanation of Consciousness, Truth, or GOD. I reached the ultimate understanding of reality despite all their bullshit. I spit on all of them. None of them comprehend GOD. Fuck you academic devils for what you did to philosophy. You turned the most important subject of all into a joke. I had to wade neck-deep through 2000 years of your horseshit to finally reach GOD on my own. So pardon me if I’m a bit bitter.

I’m trying to show you how to cut through all the crap and do some serious philosophy."

It's all good though, I get it I felt the same way every time I discovered a lie growing up about some aspect of the World that was presented as different.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.