SQAAD

Incredible & Jaw Dropping LSD God Realisation

40 posts in this topic

Just a few hours ago, I underwent an extraordinary and life-altering experience that was entirely unlike anything I've encountered before. Emerging from the trip, I'll do my best to convey the profound revelations I had.

The substance I ingested was sold as LSD, and I believe it was indeed authentic. This trip stood out for its remarkable purity and lack of distracting elements. It was all about experiencing pure consciousness, with no frills, nothing more and nothing less.

There was a moment that struck me with intense clarity: I realized that, in that very instant, I embodied the essence of divinity, as a literal God. I comprehended the purpose behind creating that precise moment. During this revelation, my friend continuously asked me, "Mike, are you alright?" and kept repeating the question.

The sheer weight of this realization was so overwhelming and mind-bending that I found it almost inconsequential to respond to my friend. It was as though my shock had rendered me incapable of reacting adequately to his concern.

In that heightened state of awareness, I came to understand that I was not just myself but also my friend, and, astonishingly, I was the entire universe I was perceiving and experiencing. I recognized that, as a god, I was essentially playing a cosmic game with myself.

This profound awakening also brought an awareness of the potential loneliness, desolation, and fear that can accompany such an experience. It became clear that, without a sufficiently stable and pure state of mind, one could exhibit strange behavior, and, in extreme cases, even self-destructive tendencies.

There were moments during this journey when I found myself questioning the authenticity of my experience. There were moments during the trip that i got terrified that i lost my mind. It's worth acknowledging the immense respect I have for individuals like Leo who delve into this kind of inner work. It's far from an easy endeavor.

I became acutely aware of the gravity of this realization of divinity and the incredible potential inherent in altered states of consciousness. At this point, I am genuinely mind-blown and struggling to put my experiences into words.

One of the most significant takeaways from this trip is the importance of altering your state to connect with the divine and embracing your present moment as fully as possible because your present moment is, quite literally, your own creation.

Lastly, this experience, this realization was so shocking that it felt like my life ended at some point. What was happening to me was literally impossible but yet at the same it was happening. I am left speechless......

Edited by SQAAD

Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD deep trip Congratulations!

How Do you feel now after your first God realization? How are you relating to people now when you interact with them? 

Edited by OBEler

@Leo Gura

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cheers!

Thank you. It was nothing i could ever imagine. It's unbelievable.....It seems impossible... Yet it's true.

Now i have much more respect for your work.

Edited by SQAAD

@OBEler

36 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@SQAAD deep trip Congratulations!

How Do you feel now after your first God realization? How are you relating to people now when you interact with them? 

Thank you sir.

I am feeling very grateful & blessed for such a profound experience. And at the same time i am amazed at the infinite potential and incredible power of accessing different states of Consciousness. It's incredible.. It seems impossible (from my current state of Consciousnesss), yet it's true.

I am reacting with more Love. That is what i realised that i need to do more. Because God is Love.

4 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

Thank you. It was nothing i could ever imagine. It's unbelievable.....It seems impossible... Yet it's true.

Now i have much more respect for your work.

Wait till you discover Alien Consciousness ;)

@Leo Gura I hope your course is coming soon! I am hyped for this B| 

When I watched 'Annihilation,' I imagined alien consciousness in this way: highly intelligent sneaky strange alien being, autistic and playful in it's behaviour but at the same time in deep love for its own creation.

@Leo Gura

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wait till you discover Alien Consciousness ;)

What substance did you use to access that state?

8 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

What substance did you use to access that state?

That dude mixed some stuff and almost killed his physical body LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Various chems could take you there. You just gotta explore around.

I've accessed it on 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-MALT, weed, and 4-Aco-DMT.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Can weed alone really take you there? To experience alien consciousness? 

Because on weed, I have had identical experiences to what the gentleman in the post described so eloquently. 

I wonder if it’s possible to go higher on weed alone. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

3 minutes ago, HMD said:

Can weed alone really take you there? To experience alien consciousness? 

Everyone is different.

I have no idea what will get anyone to alien consciousness but me.

I have achieved insane consciousness on weed. But that's me. You ain't me.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Right. The way one uses their mind, the level of knowledge, and maybe even genetics play a role in this. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@Leo Gura

You described 5 meo Malt so perfectly in your Video, because me and those I know who took it, experienced same effects and can therefore resonate. So 5 meo malt works on many others almost the same as on you. 

I never told my girlfriend about your teachings at all, but she talks like you because She experienced on these 5 meo substances the same God realization you do. At least up to your last Videos. Who knows what you have discovered since then. 

So I hope alien mind will be accessible for serious psychonauts. 

On 16.10.2023 at 10:59 PM, Razard86 said:

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

So I hope alien mind will be accessible for serious psychonauts.

The alien stuff is not so much about the chemical you use as it is about completely going beyond all the human spiritual concepts and teachings, and really starting to use your mind in an out-of-the-box way.

After you've achieved all the standard nondual consciousness and insights, you start to wonder, what's next? And then the possibility opens up for new kinds of consciousness, completely beyond anything humans talk about.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura ok that sounds advanced. But maybe thats the natural  place a human being is going to if he goes deep enough the rabbit hole. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

if he goes deep enough the rabbit hole. 

Be careful.

Going that deep may start to destroy your human life. And not in a healthy way.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful.

Going that deep may start to destroy your human life. And not in a healthy way.

Q in star trek ;-)

On 21/10/2023 at 11:40 AM, Leo Gura said:

Everyone is different.

I have no idea what will get anyone to alien consciousness but me.

I have achieved insane consciousness on weed. But that's me. You ain't me.

Leo how much weed? Like you smoke it and you trip this much?