Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

I remember years ago in a video Owen said "the women don't even realize they're attracted to me until we're having sex"

57 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

absolute scum and fuckers

Chill

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

absolute scum and fuckers, the worst part is they bring spirituality into it and even pretend to teach enlightenment 

They will get what they deserve eventually.

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Yeah they are conmen and scam artists. 

james marshall

owen cook

julien 

absolute scum and fuckers, the worst part is they bring spirituality into it and even pretend to teach enlightenment 

I don't know much about their past but Julien seems to have changed and I find good things in his new teachings.

@Leo Gura why are you guys saying that Owen isn't physically attractive?

In my opinion, he looks kind of cool. I like his beard and his style in general. Sure, he is not Brad Pitt hot or whatever, but you guys are acting like he is ugly.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura why are you guys saying that Owen isn't physically attractive?

In my opinion, he looks kind of cool. I like his beard and his style in general. Sure, he is not Brad Pitt hot or whatever, but you guys are acting like he is ugly.

In the past he used to be okay. Today he looks weird and creepy. He is certainly not getting laid from his looks.

It's also why he never does online game. He would never have success there.

Edited by Leo Gura

Owen looks too much like a colorful bird now. Like a teenager who spend too much money on fancy clothes. His youthful style doesn't fit with his age anymore.

Yes he can still pick up girls with that but these girls will be not young and hot. Maybe average looking girls or below. I don't know if this is worth. For sure he had his prime time and got top girls. I would not settle for less. I think that's his dilemma.

Maybe that is why Own does life coaching these days. He was never really an attractive guy. 

I feel bad about my looks these days. But, I still have to try 🤷‍♂️

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Maybe that is why Own does life coaching these days. He was never really an attractive guy. 

I feel bad about my looks these days. But, I still have to try 🤷‍♂️

If you follow the life of a YouTuber it goes always like this.

First they do specific things,then they talk about other different topics too which are related to their specific thing. At the end they become life coaches or disappear because of spiritual journey or depression or both.

10 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Yeah they are conmen and scam artists. 

james marshall

owen cook

julien 

pretty much all of us all the time are liars manipulators con artists

i want to bring the minimum in order to bang the maximum

i employ whatever sleight of hand and dodge of mouth is needed

i know i am underserving and would be proved thus if they saw who they're dealing with

i will happily pull wool over eyes to feed my needs

i righteously project anger about this in others which only shows i but do this unconsciously

i think it's time to get real about what i am

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything human is overrated.

A bacteria could say the same thing when comparing itself to a human being, everything is relative.

You are dysthymic.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He made a video a few months ago that he took down about how he and most guys aren't not gonna get success with women by sliding in the DM's. He's even admitted that he believes his looks would hinder him if he ever tried online dating. He said that's not the lane most guys can take. If he's gonna take a lane he wants to be able to be the best in that lane. He mentioned some fitness influencers who slide in the DM's because that's a lane they can do amazingly well in based off their looks

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

On 2/28/2024 at 7:02 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, you do.

Care to elaborate?

On 3/12/2024 at 7:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

In the past he used to be okay. Today he looks weird and creepy. He is certainly not getting laid from his looks.

What makes someone look "creepy and weird"?

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

What makes someone look "creepy and weird"?

In Owen's case, the way he dresses is half the problem. The other part of it is that he is overweight now. And he's just getting older but he's trying too hard to be like a hip 20 year old. It's kinda cringe. One would think he would outgrow that. But PUAs are man-children at heart so...

Imagine if I walked around with wig, sideways baseball cap, gold chain, and my gut hanging out.

Edited by Leo Gura

I've been saying this from the beginning.  But the naysayers were always louder than me and just continued bullshitting even more about how attraction is about being nice and blah blah blah blah lol

I'm glad you had the insight Leo, it's very direct and somewhat brutal but it is liberating for a lot of people at the same time.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine if I walked around with wig, sideways baseball cap, gold chain, and my gut hanging out.

@Leo Gura

dont some girls like an eccentric-looking guy who dresses like he’s the shit?

look at mystery man for example. 

17 minutes ago, Yali said:

dont some girls like an eccentric-looking guy who dresses like he’s the shit?

Some girls will have sex with a horse. So what?