Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, petar8p said:

Not everyone can naturally hustle like GaryVee or Lebron James.  This guys hit a mental toughness jackpot + environmental factors + tons of other beneficial factors for their craft.  

Lebron James hit an insane genetic jackpot considering he was raised by a single mother yet managed to be a billionaire and sports ultra-superstar. Or maybe it was something else, but it was a jackpot alright, even if it came from within.

Posted (edited)

On 2/26/2024 at 5:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

Owen does not get many girls. He struggles to get them. Because of his looks.

But how do you know this though? Unless you know him personally, it seems like you're just guessing.

Edited by Soul_Guy

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Soul_Guy said:

But how do you know this though? Unless you know him personally, it seems like you're just guessing.

I know people who know him.

And Owen constantly makes fun of his own looks. Why do you think he does that? Because he's compensating for it. He knows full well that his looks hurt him. The only ones who don't know it are those brianwashed with pickup theory.

Like I said, Owen is a worldclass bullshitter. That's what pickup is all about.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And Owen constantly makes fun of his own looks.

He still has a higher body count than the majority of guys, including attractive guys.

Why? Because most guys don't work for pussy as hard as him.

@Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

6 minutes ago, Yali said:

He still has a higher body count than the majority of guys, including attractive guys.

@Leo Gura

So what?

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura The point is that if you're willing to work for pussy, you'll get it more often than your average attractive guy. 

Edited by Yali

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

Given the hundreds of hours you've poured into pickup, don't you think you have a higher bodycount than the average attractive guy on the street who knows nothing of pickup?

Edited by Yali

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

Given the hundreds of hours you've poured into pickup, don't you think you have a higher bodycount than the average attractive guy on the street who knows nothing of pickup?

I don't have sex often, because I got better things to do.

It’s not about body count. It’s about God Count.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

because I got better things to do.

Fucking is overrated, isn't it? Even if the girl is attractive, if you don't know her on a deep personal level, then it's shallow.

Making love is another manner though, but you'd have to actually know the girl to experience that. @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

53 minutes ago, Yali said:

Fucking is overrated, isn't it? Even if the girl is attractive, if you don't know her on a deep personal level, then it's shallow.

Making love is another manner though, but you'd have to actually know the girl to experience that. @Leo Gura

Fucking is overrated but true connection is probably underrated 

Everything human is overrated.

2 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

Given the hundreds of hours cherry pickers put into their work, you'd think a higher salary than the average worker. Duh. More work doesn't guarantee better benefits.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

It’s not about body count. It’s about God Count.

Don't get all woo woo when it comes to sex and this kind of stuff. Even God wants to have some fun too.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Leo Gura Is he even that bad looking? He’s no Brad Pitt but he’s not terrible. Can’t imagine it being such a deal breaker considering his confidence, status and money.

That John Anthony guy said his lay count was only 50, which is actually very low for someone who’s devoted his life to getting laid. 

12 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

John Anthony guy said his lay count was only 50, which is actually very low for someone who’s devoted his life to getting laid

John anthony is a hater and only says that because he's a competitor in the same niche. If someone goes to Owens bootcamp, they dont go to Johns. No way is Owens that low, unless he has ridiculously high standards, thats like 2 girls a year. Also JA focuses way too much on laycount and his number is inflated because he goes outside the USA and does not have very high standards. 

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

That John Anthony guy said his lay count was only 50, which is actually very low for someone who’s devoted his life to getting laid. 

John Anthony is a bigger bullshitter than Owen.

Stop trusting what these pickup guys tell you. They are all profressional liars. They make tens of millions of dollars lying to men.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I know people who know him.

And Owen constantly makes fun of his own looks. Why do you think he does that? Because he's compensating for it. He knows full well that his looks hurt him. The only ones who don't know it are those brianwashed with pickup theory.

Like I said, Owen is a worldclass bullshitter. That's what pickup is all about.

While I realize that Owen sometimes exaggerates things, I think he does this to reach people that are stuck in a deep hole of apathy, to help them jolt out of that state and take action.

Also, he doesn't claim that looks don't matter. I've definitely heard him say that looks matter, just not to the extent that people think they do. I've also heard him talk about how his looks do hurt him but he makes up for it with good "game" - because he can't win if he's playing in the same "lane" as the conventionally attractive guys, he creates his own lane and wins in that - that is the core of his "game". Isn't this very similar to what you are saying?

17 minutes ago, Soul_Guy said:

I've also heard him talk about how his looks do hurt him but he makes up for it with good "game" - because he can't win if he's playing in the same "lane" as the conventionally attractive guys, he creates his own lane and wins in that - that is the core of his "game". Isn't this very similar to what you are saying?

Yes. But people here like to act like Owen isn't saying that. Hence I said what I said.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

John Anthony is a bigger bullshitter than Owen.

Stop trusting what these pickup guys tell you. They are all profressional liars. They make tens of millions of dollars lying to men.

Yeah they are conmen and scam artists. 

james marshall

owen cook

julien 

absolute scum and fuckers, the worst part is they bring spirituality into it and even pretend to teach enlightenment