Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, universe said:

Focus on your own sense of status (the status you perceive your self to have) and on releasing your need for attention, validation, love and sex.

that's wassup

backup.jpg

It's Love.

On 18.3.2024 at 11:17 AM, Bittu said:

There's always those guys who don't look great, don't have fame or status and date hot women anyway. Keep this in mind.

This is basically all I see over here. Ugly ass mullet wokies with hot girlfriends. It doesn't matter what you're fighting for, as long as you have a mission women will think you're important and then chase you. Women don't think as deep about what they get themselves into, they're unconsciously steered by their emotions, which is why it's so easy to manipulate them.

Posted (edited)

Around 80%.

Anyone who denies this has no experience with women.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

14 hours ago, meta_male said:

Women don't think as deep about what they get themselves into, they're unconsciously steered by their emotions, which is why it's so easy to manipulate them.

Contrary to men, who will always deeply ponder the things that he finds attractive in women. That's why men can't be manipulated as easily.

@universe  Tbh, I was in a pretty bad state – and ironically, didn't put much thought into my response :ph34r:

If genetics are so important, how come girls care so little about a guy having a good frame, musular and lean athletic type of body.

Not a mass monster but like fit looking.

How come height matters 10x more?

So a skinny tall guy will do as well if not better than a shorter muscular fit guy.

In prehistoric times, gyms did not exist so you could not really change being skinny.

A tall skinny guy is not more useful for survival than a fit strong short guy no?

Am I missing something?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

A tall skinny guy is not more useful for survival than a fit strong short guy no?

Am I missing something?

Human survival has always been more about social skill than physical size.

Which is why women are most attracted to leadership, status, charisma, and social intelligence.

Women aren't stupid. They like exactly what helps their children survive.

Women don't need your muscles, they need your leadership and social connections.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am talking about purely the domain of physicality which you have openly said also matters a good deal when it comes to attraction.

No debate that charisma, confidence etc matter a lot too.

So if muscles are irrelevant, then why height is relevant?

You cannot deny height is an advantage when it comes to dating.

So my question was, from a survival pov why women prefer height so much more over physical fitness?

Note: By muscles I am talking about an athletic fit body, not a mass monster bodybuilder type.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

So if muscles are irrelevant, then why height is relevant?

Muscles and height are relevant. But there are bigger factors which you should be focused on.

The point of all this talk is to not get distracted. Keep your eye on the ball if you want to succeed with girls.

Edited by Leo Gura

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Muscles and height are relevant

You think muscles are relevant when it comes to dating, but it's not. It might be nice to look at, but it's not relevant. Height a little bit more, but also not relevant. It's not even about working with what you have as much, in this respect, as in it simply isn't relevant. A muscleless guy don't have to say to himself, oh well I just have to work with what I got cause I hate the gym, it's just simply not a factor.  I don't care what women say about it, it just isn't. Women will say they like it, but they are bullshitting themselves.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia That is wrong. A nice muscular frame looks more attractive than a thin spindly frame on a man. And women certainly notice it intuitively and subconsciously. Will that alone get you laid? Probably not, but it will grease the wheels.

Edited by Leo Gura

I think this captures what women want:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnCqj2K/

Yes height and muscles are also important. They are like the business card you hand out. If you suck your business card will be useless. 

As far as I understand women want a guy who is centered in himself and who is a portal of divine love to her. You don’t even have to give all of your heart. Just if you sprinkle some of it while pull her in, and if she knows you just want to fuck her , it is still needed to some extent. It is basically the currency she wants. 

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Princess Arabia That is wrong. A nice muscular frame looks more attractive than a thin spindly frame on a man. And women certainly notice it intuitively and subconsciously. Will that alone get you laid? Probably not, but it will grease the wheels.

Well, I did say it looks good, but nothing to do with, or a very minute portion of that is what gets a man laid over other factors. We notice the thin spindly phrame too, believe it or not, some women prefer that over muscles. we notice everything even that men seem to not get that our attractor factor is different from theirs. It all changes depending on where we are in life an 18yr old might be attracted to something different when she turns 30. For men, it's usually looks all the way. Only when they are looking for a serious relationship might they focus on other things first. 

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A lot of women like timothee chalamet but he’s thin and spindly 

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura I have a similar frame to you in that I'm very skinny. Do you find that women are often turned off by your skinniness?

Edited by Yali

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Raze said:

A lot of women like timothee chalamet but he’s thin and spindly 

1) He's a mega-celebrity with status.

2) He's got a model-like face.

Being skinny is not a big deal if you have other good features to compensate for it. It's also about how the entire package looks as a whole, not any individual feature. Chalamet looks good on the whole. Although his look is very specific. I bet some girls would love him and others would not. He's got a sort of polarizing look.

But any Hollywood celeb is basically good-looking in some respect. They don't put ugly people in movies. (Except Jack Black :P)

17 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura I have a similar frame to you in that I'm very skinny. Do you find that women are turned off by your skinniness?

It's certainly less appealing than otherwise. But some women are into skinny guys. Just like some guys are into skinny girls and some guys are into thick girls.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's certainly less appealing than otherwise.

Well I'm not going to lift weights just to impress girls. I used to have that motivation, but no longer. @Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura I have a similar frame to you in that I'm very skinny. Do you find that women are often turned off by your skinniness?

If you had a big head they might. Lol, You seem to look proportioned. You're a cute looking kid, if that's what you look like in your Avatar. Stop worrying about this shit and just go for it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

Well I'm not going to lift weights just to impress girls. I used to have that motivation, but no longer. @Leo Gura

Don't listen to Leo here, please, its not less appealing. In his mind, but not otherwise. A lot of girls don't even like muscles. When I say muscles I mean those body builder types. A little bit that's proportioned or naturally so, but nothing extravagant.

Posted (edited)

Looks. Barely at all.

By the diverse range of opinions you are getting, you can tell we've all had a lot of different life experiences, with a lot of different cultures. I learned this in my early 20's, when we all used to immaturely look at an ugly guy and wonder how he got that stunning girl.

Eventually, I stopped wondering. Looks mean almost nothing.

If you just want to get laid, approach a lot of women.

If you want a girl you can connect with, go do what you love, and while doing it come across a kindred spirit. Then don't screw it up :) its not easy to find.

The third option is to wait for attraction to hit you while you are with someone. Then it's hit-and-miss but can be intense, or just nuts, or both. For this, you need to meet women, be around them, and talk to them socially.

Edited by BlueOak