Leo Gura

UFO / UAP News Mega-Thread

145 posts in this topic

@OBEler @Tetrapeter  Dang idk guys thats weird af. I think I saw another reddit comment about that or something. Not sure. 

Either way, the interview was good but not much more info was shared. The biggest takeaway I think is that the internal committee Grush brought this info too took him seriously and is now preparing to investigate. 

So, his status and claims are at least being taken seriously. So thats cool. We will see what happens


“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2023 at 8:43 PM, Victor van Rijn said:

Newest Disclosure Project (organised by Steven Greer)

 

 

This is probably the event worth following this year.

Whistleblowers start talking about the 47 min mark.

There is also another documentary made by them that came out this year, just found about it in the video above.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yog nice thanks for sharing

 


“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thenondualtankie said:

@Leo Gura Is it possible for an alien civilisation to be "advanced" but still malevolent relative to the human POV?

Don't know


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thenondualtankie said:

@Leo Gura Is it possible for an alien civilisation to be "advanced" but still malevolent relative to the human POV?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't know

I just got done communicating with some aliens, and here’s what they said:

Fuck you!


Why did the pizza go to therapy?

Ms. Pizza had too many toppings to work through :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thenondualtankie said:

@Leo Gura Is it possible for an alien civilisation to be "advanced" but still malevolent relative to the human POV?

Im pretty sure we will have some effin avanced technology in 600 years. And I don't belive 10-15 generations from today would wipe out our selfishness that much, so that's one perspective.

Edited by mmKay

Feral Buddhist Critter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2023 at 3:13 PM, integral said:

It cant be, how would a human identify a non-human craft? It would be unrecognizable as a "craft".

It would be more likely that after a decade of studying a object they finally realize "OMG this is a transportation vehicle!", it would be mind fuck non-obvious.  

“Alien life looks like a rock”

- Integral

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Is it possible for an alien civilisation to be "advanced" but still malevolent relative to the human POV?

There is one argument, that in order for a civilization to reach a level of technological advancement ( where they can travel from galaxy to galaxy or from solar system to solar system ) , they need to figure out their social management and their social engagment with each other so much so that no one in their social group will kill everyone with their super advanced tech (this might or might not also implies spiritual development). - just for an example, from human perspective, it would be a time  where we develop a super advanced AI that everyone has access to and can control, and we only need one person to intentionally or unintentionally kill or fuck up everyone.

There are a couple of big assumptions in this:

  1. Figuring out a good social system (where no one is incentivised and no one wants to kill others in the social group or no one wants to kill or hurt the whole group) will necessarily imply that they will try to create similarly good relationships with other aliens
  2. All aliens that exist must be limited by the laws of physics in ways we currently understand it (there might be aliens who can just teleport here, without any need for any technological advancement or without any need to build ships and actually travel through space)
  3. You can't build an advanced enough ship, without developing and knowing about civilization destroying weapons (we don't really know if technological advancement and industrial revolutions must go down the exact same way as here on Earth)

and of course there are a lot more, but those are some of the main assumptions. Basically we have no idea, and we have a lot of assumptions, because we have no alternatives to look at, we can only look at ourselves and we have to base everything on our super limited knowlege.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I want the UFO stuff to be real cause it'd be cool, but I find the retrieved craft idea hard to believe. Am I supposed to believe an advanced civilisation that travels on an interstellar level is somehow crashing by accident on earth lol?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura I want the UFO stuff to be real cause it'd be cool, but I find the retrieved craft idea hard to believe. Am I supposed to believe an advanced civilisation that travels on an interstellar level is somehow crashing by accident on earth lol?

same, but mayyyybe the aliens made it seem like they crashed cause they knew we arent ready for direct contact yet and they still wanted to help us advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we are a large sandbox experiment for pro-life aliens who are out there. Potentially their way of living and development is completely foreign to us. Maybe they have long risen above their survival instincs, trying to guide the growth of life in the galaxy instead. Intervening only when it is necessary. 

I can imagine that perhaps psychedelic plants as well have alien origin, which would also potentially coincide with how our brain capacities have increased at an evolutionarily unprecedented rate in 2 million years. 

I can also imagine that these aliens are multi-dimensional beings far outside our ability to sense them (unless they want us to), perhaps even time travel is not foreign to them. Maybe they are humans from the far future trying to steer away ourselves from the path of self-destruction. So many possibilites.

Maybe us inventing nukes brought their attention, so they dropped an outdated piece of technology which was still leaps beyond our technological development back then (perhaps still is, as we potentially are still trying to reverse engineer it), trying to divert our attention away from nukes onto something else. Giving us time to be able to change course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/06/2023 at 6:35 PM, Benton said:

 

oh my god :ph34r: 


softly into the Abyss...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I just got done communicating with some aliens, and here’s what they said:

Fuck you!

Screenshot_20230613-110156_Instagram.jpg

Edited by tuku747

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Norbert Somogyi said:

Maybe we are a large sandbox experiment for pro-life aliens who are out there. Potentially their way of living and development is completely foreign to us. Maybe they have long risen above their survival instincs, trying to guide the growth of life in the galaxy instead. Intervening only when it is necessary. 

I can imagine that perhaps psychedelic plants as well have alien origin, which would also potentially coincide with how our brain capacities have increased at an evolutionarily unprecedented rate in 2 million years. 

I can also imagine that these aliens are multi-dimensional beings far outside our ability to sense them (unless they want us to), perhaps even time travel is not foreign to them. Maybe they are humans from the far future trying to steer away ourselves from the path of self-destruction. So many possibilites.

Maybe us inventing nukes brought their attention, so they dropped an outdated piece of technology which was still leaps beyond our technological development back then (perhaps still is, as we potentially are still trying to reverse engineer it), trying to divert our attention away from nukes onto something else. Giving us time to be able to change course.

maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember Leo saying something about becoming an actual alien consiousness and transforming his head into an alien head once. 

Can you remember anything from that experience @LeoGura? If you literally were an alien maybe you knew about other aliens in that situation as well.

Maybe you took on the form of yourself but how it will be in the far future if it keeps evolving. Maybe If that form is capable of acting in more then 4 dimensions it could just consiously come to this time to do something and then go back. Like the manifestation of your soul if that is from the future. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now