Leo Gura

UFO / UAP News Mega-Thread

145 posts in this topic

This alien in a backyard is not convincing. 

Could it be that all this ufo talk is a planned distraction for bigger things coming up? Edward snowden thinks so. A reason to invest in military more

Edited by OBEler

Alien in your toilet tickling your butthole with its long boney finger.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

Agreed. And I know, they really had the chance and completely fucked it up ? 

Here is another one of a different angle. Pretty interesting and definitely not a shadow:

https://www.tiktok.com/@don_fluffz/video/7242569856996887850?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7204607226115687982

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I can't tell if this is a joke or serious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It cant be, how would a human identify a non-human craft? It would be unrecognizable as a "craft".

It would be more likely that after a decade of studying a object they finally realize "OMG this is a transportation vehicle!", it would be mind fuck non-obvious.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The Los Vegas incident is not credible, and many people think it's a fabricated event and the publicity around it is to distract and discredit from the whistleblower. 

The whistleblower conducted a 7 hour interview which is supposed to air tonight. 

19 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

This is one of the best videos I have seen of the recent Las Vegas Alien incident: 

https://www.tiktok.com/@roycechristyn/video/7242638140622589226?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7204607226115687982

It's not clear but damn does that look like an alien. It might be the shadow of them walking though, can't tell.

Lol my fake UFO video is 10x better than that ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJQym3ab/

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I can't tell if this is a joke or serious.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Lol my fake UFO video is 10x better than that ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJQym3ab/

Jesus you guys are hard to please... I would not want to be your girlfriend.

Next time I'll make sure its a crystal clear 4K video at 120 fps with perfect lighting and exposure before I upload it here ;) 

-

23 hours ago, zurew said:

It is, if you take a look at it from an unzoomed perspective its clear that it is just a shadow.

Fuck these guys for not being able to actually do a clear video about aliens (if they actually speak the truth). How hard it is for the first guy (who is walking in front of everyone to hold a fucking phone in his hand before he checks their backyard?)

I would probably shit myself if it would happen at myplace, - but if I would take enough courage to take a look at it - , I would definitely make sure to hold a camera in my hand, because its an extremely special occasion.

22 hours ago, zurew said:

Here is the original without any zoom or edit:

Put it on 0.25x speed and ufortunately you won't see anything special.

Thanks for being a good sport with an open mind ;)

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Here are a few videos that just dropped from the journalist who interviewed the UFO Whistleblower tonight.

He gave it a few hours ago but for some reason I can't find the full thing online yet. (if someone finds it pls link it here)

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. If the Whistleblower is going to Congress then I hope to God they actually do something about it.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

They are just planting a seed to try to get more funding to where they want the money to be spent.  
The government has long punished whistleblowers so I find it suspicious they are allowing ex-government and military people to just speak freely on classified info

While waiting for the whole interview..

This is Mick West's take on it: 

If I'm allowed to link to him.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I almost said similar but didn’t justify it with a response it was so utterly ridiculous. Perhaps I would’ve if it was my forum, but I almost question your judgment in giving this individual the time of day ? 

Edited by The0Self
Added emoji bc actually laughed / was joke

The full interview with David Grush was deleted meanwhile btw

Now this is interesting... 

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 3.16.46 PM.png

Submission statement - Picture 1 - fresco, from 1350, “The Crucifixion,” artist unknown, in the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Serbia. Two odd-looking objects with “pilots” can be seen in the sky on both sides of Jesus.

Link to op and more photos: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/147qiz8/now_that_david_grusch_has_revealed_that_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 

Pretty mind blowing stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if ancient human civilizations were highly advanced, just in a completely different way.

Edited by VictorB02

I found the link to the full interview guys. Its the very first video on the page that has the title "We are not alone" :

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/we-are-not-alone-the-ufo-whistleblower-speaks/

Thoughts after watching:

- Awesome to hear Grush talk about quantum mechanics and how he thinks these alien could have came from different demensions, not necessarily a different location in space.

- Very odd that Grush said he "wasn't approved" to talk about the Roswell crash and other topics

- Grush said one UFO was as big as a football field. Thats insane

- I thought the interviewer Ross did a great job asking questions

@Tetrapeter I saw it was taken off YouTube. weird.

Edited by VictorB02

@VictorB02 "This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws."

When I try to access the Website you gave. Whats this?! 

The two Aaron Abke videos on UFOs and ETs are quite illuminating. He tries to make sense of why they aren’t landing on the White House lawn and what their technology and ships actually are and do. 

a lot of is obviously law of one stuff but I think it makes a whole lot of since and I must say I did see a ufo in the sky and behaved exactly like most videos of them, blinking in and out of human naked eye perception and also making law of physics defying movements. Also being illuminated by white light. Sorry if this is off topic but I think it’s relevant to the news even though the video is two years old. 

Edited by Gidiot

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@VictorB02 "This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws."

When I try to access the Website you gave. Whats this?! 

Same here. I find that really strange. In Germany for example only 2 news-sites reported about David Grush (as far as I know) -> just Spiegel.de and heise.de. Apart from that only big silence.
When the military tick-tack footage was released back then, it was even in the biggest tv-news here.