JosephKnecht

What's Your Spawn Count?

88 posts in this topic

My spawn count is 4,000,000..

Im 40,000 years old. It took a long time to come here. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You have a lot more go to reach Infinity. 

3 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

:x not planning though. My knees might crack. You think I'm some Hulk Hogan or what. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Infinite

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

So Leo's first spawn was a mouse.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Over 9000

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Infinity cannot be reached. You can only realize yourself to be Infinity. The hand can’t grab itself.

This spawn count stuff is just another ego game. No more valid than getting the sperm count for Santa Clause. I am Jesus, average Joe, and the shit and piss of Donald Trump.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

8 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

My spawn count is 4,000,000..

@Tyler Robinson That would mean each of your spawns only lasted an average of 3.5 days each

For everyone flexing their high spawn count consider this: If you haven't completed the game after 1,000,000 respawns, you're probably a noob. 

6 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

For everyone flexing their high spawn count consider this: If you haven't completed the game after 1,000,000 respawns, you're probably a noob. 

Maybe there is no such thing as completing the game, maybe you continue playing the game forever. Even when you "complete" the game, you go back to play more. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

28 minutes ago, bmcnicho said:

@Tyler Robinson That would mean each of your spawns only lasted an average of 3.5 days each

For my gorgeous butt, I was always labeled target the moment I was born. My soul was always a fierce rebel. My days were always numbered. :P

♡✸♡.

The first ability that develops in people that develop higher consciousness, is to see/sense by the energy/behaviour how developed someone is as a soul. You don't need to be a psychic, just live in higher states of consciousness and you intuition will be on point

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

According to the esoteric western tradition, only those who dedicated atleast part of their life to a spiritual practice can "return"  with a new incarnation on earth. A proper practice should couagulate some sort of "memory body" able to sustain the after-death process and a new incarnation.
People whom interests are only materialistic literally end their experience with the first incarnation or even regress to the animal kingdom.

A " very, very old soul"(on the bridge of total liberation, let's say) should realistically incarnate once every 500-600 years, so that things will be enough different for this soul to have a fruitful experience. 
on the contrary, the more you are attached to world dynamics the faster you incarnate, given that you were able to cement even germ of this memory body.

Oh... he also told me that most souls to him are easily identified as human while a few others are "unidentified" or what he calls "alien". Guess which one he said I have?

The psychic probably freaked out when they realized Leo's soul was not human or alien, but rather a mouse

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Sadghuru spawned 3 times, but every time enlightenment. 

It's not the quantity, but the quality that matters?

Maybe Leo spawned in 100.000.00 mices