JosephKnecht

What's Your Spawn Count?

88 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Apparently, Leo's spawn count is over 1,000,000.

That is more than his subscribers count. Coincidence? :D 

Maybe his spawn count IS his subscribers count. Remember, everything is connected ;) hahahaha

Every time Leo gets a sub, his soul respawns.

Edited by Sincerity

This is interesting.

ime there are several other layers between the physical and raw awareness.  Like with the etheric layer, which is almost physical, I could give myself a heart attack if I really tried.  And most of the other layers are completely detached from the physical.  In theory, there could be a soul layer which remains constant with every physical life.

Why? Partly because it follows Tom Campbell's MBT's sound logic (and the whole IUOC model), but also because if we have complete freedom as God, then this is the only way we should choose to exist.  Why would we choose to lose all our progress?  Wouldn't it be more fun to have a soul that saves all our experiences and influences our identity?  Now that may sound limiting, but I'm not suggesting you're a soul.  What you are is God/awareness, and if we do have souls then they're no different to our physical bodies, i.e. temporary.  And if you want a certain kind of life in a certain kind of place, then you can incarnate into a specific soul and a specific body.  And there could even be oversouls, like you could maybe incarnate into the oversoul of an alien planet, or of Earth.  Reality is a fractal, so this wouldn't at all surprise me.

13 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Maybe his spawn count IS his subscribers count. Remember, everything is connected ;) hahahaha

Maybe the psychic's just a troll, lol.  Maybe it's one of the mods.

Edited by thisintegrated

From now on I'm ranking ya'll based on your respawn count.

25 respawn minimum.

If you can't clear the bar, come back after you've respawned a few more times.

:P

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have experience in Mushroom and LSD where i feel like i am being alive for so long it is not million, it is not billion of years it is more than that. It is not Infinite it is still finite but it is very long long timeeeeeeeee. I feel like I am older than Earth i don't know where my respawn count begun ?

Edited by John Iverson

9 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The first ability that develops in people that develop higher consciousness, is to see/sense by the energy/behaviour how developed someone is as a soul. You don't need to be a psychic, just live in higher states of consciousness and you intuition will be on point

Is that True?

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

13 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@Tyler Robinson That would mean each of your spawns only lasted an average of 3.5 days each

He's been spawning as flies and ants for a while

Looks like we're in a RPG game, after game over we got respawmed with no memory. Lol

Edited by Joyboy

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

This whole respawn count business sounds extremely silly.

So it's probably true.

9 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Why?

People actually talk about past lives.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

People actually talk about past lives.

What?  I think you misread what I wrote.  I was saying "here is the reason for why I think souls could exist".

The fact that people talk about past lives isn't exactly evidence of souls, so I was hypothesising what it would take for them to have reason to exist.

Those who actually understand what Leo talks about in his videos tend to strongly believe there's no reason for souls to exist, and that therefore they don't exist.  I suggested a reason for them to exist, as noone on the forum has every done so before.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

The fact that people talk about past lives isn't exactly evidence of souls, so I was hypothesising what it would take for them to have reason to exist.

What function does a soul have other than remembering past lives?

Edited by Carl-Richard

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

From now on I'm ranking ya'll based on your respawn count.

25 respawn minimum.

If you can't clear the bar, come back after you've respawned a few more times.

:P

I'm getting deja vu from this message, almost like I've seen it in a past life or something

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

36 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What function does a soul have other than remembering past lives?

Did you read what I wrote?

Well.. do twin siblings always have the exact same identity/personality? Why do families sometimes have a kid that's completely different to everyone else in the family? So if you can't imagine how a soul could have any impact on a person's character then that's how it could manifest, in theory.  It's easy to see how people conclude that souls are real when there are people like Sadhguru born in slums, who uplift their whole community.  It's as if genetics alone don't seem an adequate explanation for their energy/happiness/selflessness.  It's as if they've taken a quality from elsewhere, and their memory has nothing to do with it, it's an "essence" that's got nothing to do with their brain chemistry or intellect.

But also you seem unfamiliar with Tom Campbell's work.  The idea is that everything in reality is an information system, and behaves like an information system.  That's why physics works like a predictable algorithm, and why quantum mechanics works like a probabilistic model you could get in a computer simulation.  Anyway, for evolved information systems to continue to exist they must continue evolving, and to do that they must become better information systems, that means having less randomness/entropy and more order.  Another word for this is "love", as love is the most constructive/orderly/productive state to be in.  But to produce love/order out of chaos/randomness we need an environment in which there are consequences to actions, where there's natural incentive to grow towards a state of love.

The whole of reality is basically just a love simulator.  Without our human/physical limitations there'd be no change, no reason to discover love, every action/choice would be inconsequential and meaningless.  According to the model, with each incarnation we grow closer to love as the process of life automatically evolves our "IUOC" or something like a "soul".  The IUOC's "quality of consciousness" is what is being evolved, and is what you take across lives.  And this idea does seem to have some validity ime.  It's really pretty obvious and is everywhere you look.  Initially I thought this was the one and only thing Spiral Dynamics was attempting to model, quality of consciousness.  With time, the average stage of people seems to be increasing.  Kids are starting off more evolved than their parents, and almost every prisoner/soldier is pretty much Green by the end of their lives.  It seems that eventually we'll have people born into Turquoise.  I don't imagine aliens millions of years ahead of us going through Red, Blue, etc. going through violence or racism, I can't imagine such dysfunctional tendencies staying with any species forever, but iirc Leo and the forum doesn't see it that way and disagrees with this perspective.

Edited by thisintegrated

@Leo Gura you’ll have to hire this psychic to smell the whole forum 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

He'll be my ban-hound :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

According to Buddhism, the amount of times you have been reborn is pretty much uncountable. There is one sutra that says the amount of blood you have spilled by fighting and dying in wars is greater than the amount of water in all the world's oceans.

Probably not true at all, but idk maybe there is something to this rebirth idea.

5 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

people like Sadhguru born in slums, who uplift their whole community.

sadhguru comes from a wealthy doctor family , and his grandfather was like the richest dude in his village

16 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

It's as if genetics alone don't seem an adequate explanation for their energy/happiness/selflessness.  It's as if they've taken a quality from elsewhere, and their memory has nothing to do with it, it's an "essence" that's got nothing to do with their brain chemistry or intellect.

I have no idea why you would equate memory to brain chemistry or intellect, but anyway: I'm saying that claims about past lives is one reason why you would invoke the concept of the soul. You mentioned cases where differences in personality are seemingly not explained by genes or environment (which I think has some problems, e.g. identical twins will never have a completely identical environment). What other reasons exist? And I'm asking for specific observations, not grand narratives like Tom Campbell's worldview, Hinduism or Christianity.

Edited by Carl-Richard