A way to Actualize

All Personal Questions For Leo

972 posts in this topic

Sorry about all these questions, more and more just keep coming up in my head! 

I'm surprised I haven't asked this before, because I have definitely thought about this before. How successful have you been from not using distractions to stall your actualization journey? Was it difficult when you started or were you always very good at elimination mindless distractions like TV, computer games etc? I ask because I remember you posting about how you think you didn't lose your virginity until 26 because you were too focused on more important stuff like the actualization journey. I thought that was a really interesting answer. To me it sounds like you always were very good at eliminating distractions. It is something I have been struggling with. I mean I still work really hard at it, but I still distract myself with mindless activities too often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering if Leo Gura is your real name or if you constructed it to fit who you wanted to become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo who is your favorite historical inspirational leader?


"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura  Why do you want to unhook people from fun? Isn't fun a good thing? I get not letting fun distract you from what you need to do but isn't it still something we should partake in? Shouldn't our life purpose be fun? Everything in our life? Isn't life about having fun? You say it is a chimp thing to be chasing fun but is it really? Is having fun a chimp thing? Isn't that what life is about? I feel like it should be a part of our life.  We should be enjoying our life's. How about all these questions but for excitement and entertainment?

Edited by Chrissy j
Add to question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nian If you are wondering if there is connection between gura and guru, then I think I can answer it for you. Gura means "mountain" and since Leo was born in Russia it's highly possible it's his real name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura

 Whats your opinion on Jesus?

Havent you had any health issue because of all the supplements you take?

Have you ever tried nootropics?

Edited by IvanV21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! And thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions. :)

I was wondering, what's your biggest shadow? Or one of them? I'm just curious about your own wounds and limitations and the work you do to accept and embrace your "dark side".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you watch T.V ?  Now be honest. 

 

 

 


  1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise. 
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you have a picture of when you were a little child? ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Has discovering the ultimate nature of reality and that ultimately nothing matters (success, life, death, goals, etc.) completely annihilated you motivation for anything? Do you still want to deepen your understanding of reality after learning that in the end it doesn't matter? It seems like this is another paradox of reality -- nothing matters, yet you still want to discover the Truth. I ask this because I worry that, after enlightenment, I will just sit and BE forever (in reality, for a couple of weeks) until I die of starvation or dehydration. Is this expected to happen?
  2. Also, how did you realize that reality is paradoxical? What evidence do you have of this? I feel like I'm believing that reality is paradoxical on blind fate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you do besides spiritual work / matter and your life purpose i.e. Actualized.org? Are there any other goals you have / activities you engage in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Have you tried Ascension meditation technique? https://www.thebrightpath.com Their technique is based on affirmations that "comes from the highest truth". I know several who claims to be enlightened by this technique in under a year.

2. I remember in LP-course, you said take 100% responsibility, even if the economy crashes, and also here on the forum "don't let anything or anyone prevent your growth" Have you considered what do to if WW3 breaks out? Do you have a rescue plan, a bunker with food, water and psychedelics for some years?

Edited by art
spelling mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you expect yourself to remain relatable after so much more growth ?

I mean people cannot progress as fast as you do and there is becoming more and more of a gap between you and the "public".

I can feel that especially after the "understand everything" video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you become who you are right now (as Leo)? 

How much does realizing what I REALLY am worth it, of how much importance Is it (in the big picture of things)?


[insert quote here]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are your thoughts right before sleeping ? 

Edited by Ayilton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you think about nofap?

Do you masturbate? If yes how often?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we allowed to talk about and teach others about the concepts you talk about?  Or is that copyrighted?  

I'm also aware that by my not understanding these concepts well enough I may be doing more harm then good in the way I would teach them or discuss them with people.  Do you have any insights or wisdom in sharing, teaching, and talking about this information with others?

 

Thanks for any info

Matt


"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now