Raptorsin7

Female Red Pill Subreddit

142 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

If I get some crap like 'I'm rejecting you for this, that and the other thing that's wrong with you', what does that tell me about the other person? Come on, I want to hear it from you.

How many women have you been rejected by ? and how many told you the reason for rejection ? 

how do you want them to take responsibility, what should they do? 

For example: 

Boy: Hey do you wanna go for coffee with me?

girl: no I’d rather not, but thanks for asking.

What would you do in that situation? Demand an explanation? 

9 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

How many women have you been rejected by ? and how many told you the reason for rejection ? 

how do you want them to take responsibility, what should they do? 

For example: 

Boy: Hey do you wanna go for coffee with me?

girl: no I’d rather not, but thanks for asking.

What would you do in that situation? Demand an explanation? 

No, I would not demand an explanation because I'm not entitled to one. Of course, I get that! It's just that if I don't get one, that's rather hostile, if you look at it from my perspective. I know I'm not allowed to have that opinion but this is how I actually feel about it.

I have a lot of respect for women who reject me kindly, with an explanation that isn't about me. That's what I mean when I talk about taking responsibility! If the reason is personal to her, my attitude would shift to caring more about her.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 yes I can understand if you know the girl a bit.  I feel like most girls would give a reason if asked, but I’m sure many of them will not feel comfortable with doing that. You don’t know how the guy will react, he could get aggressive or something. I had this happen before when I rejected a guy, he got nasty and started calling me a bitch.  
sometimes it feels safer to give no explanation. 

and if you are doing pickup and approaching ppl you can’t expect explanations in that situation. 

39 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

No, I would not demand an explanation because I'm not entitled to one. Of course, I get that! It's just that if I don't get one, that's rather hostile, if you look at it from my perspective. I know I'm not allowed to have that opinion but this is how I actually feel about it.

I have a lot of respect for women who reject me kindly, with an explanation that isn't about me. That's what I mean when I talk about taking responsibility! If the reason is personal to her, my attitude would shift to caring more about her.

What do you mean with it isn't about you ? If you get rejected it typically means that you were not attractive enough to her in that moment, so this is about you. 

15 minutes ago, knakoo said:

What do you mean with it isn't about you ? If you get rejected it typically means that you were not attractive enough to her in that moment, so this is about you. 

It's never been true for me. I've been very self-honest when asking myself whether it was about me or not, it never was about me.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

5 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Oh? Are we responsible as well for an injury if it's not realized?

But cat, that depends on the context we asign responsibility to. Responsibility doesn't exist outside of the theme we conceptualized it for or felt into. ^_^

Edited by Windappreciator

3 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

It's never been true for me. I've been very self-honest when asking myself whether it was about me or not, it never was about me.

Let's say you approach a girl and you feel shy and uncomfortable. This lack of confidence causes the girl to feel no attraction for you. In this case this is not about you ?

Do you think that the attraction women feel for you is absolutely not in your control ?

1 hour ago, knakoo said:

Let's say you approach a girl and you feel shy and uncomfortable. This lack of confidence causes the girl to feel no attraction for you. In this case this is not about you ?

Do you think that the attraction women feel for you is absolutely not in your control ?

I don't know, man. I'm not even thinking about attraction. I'm working on basic communication and semantics right here!

Human communication is much harder than rocket-science. Much more complicated!

Edited by Parththakkar12

A subreddit full of 5'2" women talking about being alpha.  Ahahahaha.  

Look out men!  She's going to ask you to pay!!!

@hoodrow trillson According to that sub if you split 50/50  on a date you're a LVM(low value male) and it should be a deal breaker.

59 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@hoodrow trillson According to that sub if you split 50/50  on a date you're a LVM(low value male) and it should be a deal breaker.

well this specific thing kind of comes full-circle

Beta women? lol 

Am i doing it right? :P 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

16 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Thank you. :x

I've learned a lot through reading other forum members, especially @Emerald. She's the real master of the craft. 

Unfortunatelly, I do get hostile from time to time. I always see it as a failure when this happens. I still have a lot to learn before I'm satisfied with the way I engage with other fellow human beings.

Thank you for the kind words! 

It was great talking to you today. :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

15 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

If I get some crap like 'I'm rejecting you for this, that and the other thing that's wrong with you', what does that tell me about the other person? Come on, I want to hear it from you.

16 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

low social intelligence maybe? it's pretty rude. i've never had a negative response like that from talking to girls before

she's also self-weeding herself for you if she talks to you like that 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Women like alpha males.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

feel like saying something like that is like saying 

"Men like women who are "7+" on the looks scale." 

Pretty unnaunced 

Edited by Jacob Morres

2 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Preety_India

Pretty unnaunced 

Only betas fuck 6 and bellow.

Us big dicked chads will only go for 6.5s and up. The moment a girl is 6.49 (which can be a 6.6 that farts) - I’m outta here bruh. I’m jumping into the chopper and flying to the woods to hunt grizzly bears. 

18 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Preety_India

Pretty unnaunced 

Facts are facts.

They don't change by me or by you or by the universe. Those who find it hard to accept it are generally those who carry a boatload of insecurities under the guise of denial. Of course exceptions are always possible. But what majority likes is just facts. 

Women aren't shown as fat and short in movies. Neither men are shown looking weak and lanky, or soyboy.

Nobody will watch movies otherwise.

That's why Brad Pitt is famous.

And so is Tom Cruise. And so is Sylvester Stallone.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Parththakkar12  Do you by any chance believe the story of yourself not being able to get better because the girls who rejected you in the past did not give you feedback? Do you think there is no way to improve without feedback? Your mind can do amazing things. 

Girls also get rejected, don't think they don't. They also get assaulted, abused, cheated on, stalked after rejecting someone... Things you probably don't get. (Please don't say guys would enjoy rape) Some of them are so fed up by these toxic people that they are too tired to be nice to you. Understand that in this case also it might not be you. Thinking everything is about you and taking it personally and blaming a large group of people for it sounds kind of selfish.

16 hours ago, MatteO22 said:

Only betas fuck 6 and bellow.

Us big dicked chads will only go for 6.5s and up. The moment a girl is 6.49 (which can be a 6.6 that farts) - I’m outta here bruh. I’m jumping into the chopper and flying to the woods to hunt grizzly bears. 

Do you even have a harem bro???