Raptorsin7

Female Red Pill Subreddit

142 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Parththakkar12  Do you by any chance believe the story of yourself not being able to get better because the girls who rejected you in the past did not give you feedback? Do you think there is no way to improve without feedback? Your mind can do amazing things. 

Girls also get rejected, don't think they don't. They also get assaulted, abused, cheated on, stalked after rejecting someone... Things you probably don't get. (Please don't say guys would enjoy rape) Some of them are so fed up by these toxic people that they are too tired to be nice to you. Understand that in this case also it might not be you. Thinking everything is about you and taking it personally and blaming a large group of people for it sounds kind of selfish.

I think it's more like they aren't giving me reasons because then their bullshit will be called. Because it always, always gets called and found out. I think their reasons for rejecting me are pure bullshit and it's a bad decision on their part, it's a big mistake. At least that's how it's been in the past. With the women who rejected me. Some other women didn't reject me and their evaluations of me tended to be more right than of the ones who did reject me!

Tell me if you wouldn't feel really pissed-off and mad if this was the truth, but you had a bunch of people telling you to 'improve yourself' to be able to get this person!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

17 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

think it's more like they aren't giving me reasons because then their bullshit will be called.

What bullshit ? Explain ?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What bullshit ? Explain ?

I've been falsely accused of 'being inappropriate' by a bunch of socially uncalibrated morons and the other socially uncalibrated morons who were in authority believed these socially uncalibrated morons.

When I say 'bullshit', I mean anti-male prejudices. All kinds of generalized nonsense about men. 'Men are narcissists, men are pigs, men are sexists', and the list goes on.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

5 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I've been falsely accused of 'being inappropriate'

What did you do that could have been construed as inappropriate?

What's the context?

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

What did you do that could have been construed as inappropriate?

What's the context?

That's personal to me.

Just take my word for it, it was pure bullshit. I have nothing to prove to you.

Just now, Parththakkar12 said:

That's personal to me.

Just take my word for it, it was pure bullshit. I have nothing to prove to you.

Do you think that their personal experiences might have something to do with their generalized perceptions ?

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Do you think that their personal experiences might have something to do with their generalized perceptions ?

I'm sorry but that's not my problem. Nothing personal against them, it's just the reality. Even if I were fully committed to their well-being and cared really deeply about them, this would still be the case.

I can have empathy for their experiences themselves but the way they choose to interpret those experiences is not my problem. I will never make it my problem, ever.

Edited by Parththakkar12

Even if I were fully committed to their well-being and cared really deeply about them, this would still be the case.

How do you know this for sure when you never committed to them ?

Also how do you commit to their well-being if their concerns are not your problem?

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

How do you know this for sure when you never committed to them ?

Also how do you commit to their well-being if their concerns are not your problem?

I can have empathy for their experiences themselves but the way they choose to interpret those experiences is not my problem. I will never make it my problem, ever.

As far as committing to their well-being is concerned, when they lump me in a negative category, they're already deciding who I am! That's the role they're offering me. 'Sexist male pig, creepy, rapist', etc. Do I want to commit to that role? Of course not!

The point being, it becomes impossible to commit to the well-being of someone who thinks negatively of you because they will not trust you. I can do nothing for them with the best of intentions. Therefore, I will defend myself against them, cut my losses and walk away!

5 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

The point being, it becomes impossible to commit to the well-being of someone who thinks negatively of you because they will not trust you. I can do nothing for them with the best of intentions. Therefore, I will defend myself against them, cut my losses and walk away!

But what effort have you put in to make them think positive about you ?

If you didn't put any effort, how and why will they trust you ?

It seems that you've already made your decision to not want to put effort in establishing any trust and then you take their reaction as a means to justify your inaction.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

But what effort have you put in to make them think positive about you ?

If you didn't put any effort, how and why will they trust you ?

It seems that you've already made your decision to not want to put effort in establishing any trust and then you take their reaction as a means to justify your inaction.

Give me some manipulative mind-control tactics that'll 'make them think positive about me'. :D :D :D

Ah, I see. Are you taking the attitude of 'I'm going to try to think as negatively about you as I can, you're supposed to 'win me over' despite that. If you mess up, that'll justify my negative beliefs about you and about men in general and if you don't play the game, even more so'. This is a losing game from the male perspective.

PUAs may claim to be able to 'mind-control women' but the reality is that you can't. It's unbelievable that even women have this expectation! That's a new level of patriarchy right there. If you decide to think negatively about men, nobody can disprove that for you! Except yourself. No man can disprove that for you. If you think 'all men are the same', they're all the same!

Give me some manipulative mind-control tactics that'll 'make them think positive about me'. :D :D :D

Ah, I see. Are you taking the attitude of 'I'm going to try to think as negatively about you as I can, you're supposed to 'win me over' despite that. If you mess up, that'll justify my negative beliefs about you and about men in general and if you don't play the game, even more so'. This is a losing game from the male perspective.

PUAs may claim to be able to 'mind-control women' but the reality is that you can't. It's unbelievable that even women have this expectation! That's a new level of patriarchy right there. If you decide to think negatively about men, nobody can disprove that for you! Except yourself. No man can disprove that for you. If you think 'all men are the same', they're all the same!

Creating and establishing trust is not mind control. It's an important facet of building human relationships. 

This even applies to a job. If you're hired and if you fail to create trust,the employer will fire you 

Almost every human contract needs trust. 

Even keeping an animal as a pet needs you to create trust in that animal.

That's the most basic human requirement without which no human being/animal would want a relationship with you.

Will you blindly trust people yourself? 

I don't think so 

@Preety_India I am doing my best to establish trust. If I have good intentions, that is enough to establish trust! If the other person doesn't see that, too bad!! That makes me not trust them, in fact. What are they doing to earn my trust except for calling me names?!

Trusting is also a choice. Yes, you do have to be trustworthy but the other person can still choose to not trust you. And it's not worth the effort if they have all these negative beliefs about men to begin with. Why bother? They're not going to trust you anyways.

Edited by Parththakkar12

7 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

@Preety_India I am doing my best to establish trust. If I have good intentions, that is enough to establish trust! If the other person doesn't see that, too bad!! That makes me not trust them, in fact. What are they doing to earn my trust except for calling me names?!

You're only saying words. You didn't mention even action that suggests that you tried to establish trust. How can a person see if you didn't do anything? Why will they try to earn your trust if you didn't do anything to win their trust in the first place ?

A person will try to win your favor only if you present yourself as trustworthy to them.

It's almost like saying "why didn't the boss hire me even if I didn't attend the interview ?"

You can only claim their fault if you did everything in your capacity. But you never mention how you made yourself look trustworthy or how you made the other party feel safe.

If I went to an employer and never showed my skills,why will the employer hire me ?

I'm approaching with a proposition or offer, it's my job to prove that my offer is valid.

You're approaching women. So it's your job to prove that your offer is safe..if you failed at proving trust and safety, not their fault.

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

7 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Trusting is also a choice. Yes, you do have to be trustworthy but the other person can still choose to not trust you. And it's not worth the effort if they have all these negative beliefs about men to begin with. Why bother? They're not going to trust you anyways.

Problem is that you don't know that if you haven't tried creating trust in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Problem is that you don't know that if you haven't tried creating trust in the first place.

Oh yeah? And they know me enough to jump to conclusions about me?! If they jump to conclusions about me, that says nothing about me and everything about what they believe about men in general. So yeah, I do know that. I will correct you when you say I don't know that.

Fine, you don't know me enough to jump to positive conclusions about me. All good and fine. But you don't know me enough to jump to negative ones either!

Edited by Parththakkar12

Listen, it's not worth the effort to 'earn the trust' of someone who doesn't give me the benefit of the doubt to begin with. I'd rather go for someone who does give me the benefit of the doubt.

Oh yeah? And they know me enough to jump to conclusions about me?! If they jump to conclusions about me, that says nothing about me and everything about what they believe about men in general. So yeah, I do know that. I will correct you when you say I don't know that.

Well obviously they will jump to conclusions based on past experiences if the new experience is not opening the chance to trust.

Human memory relies on past situations and experiences to ensure survival.. That's how decisions are made for survival. 

If you haven't proved that you are different from others and you're trustworthy then human mind will rely on past experiences to come to a conclusion.

If every stranger who I allowed in my house turned out to be a thief, then I will be less likely to allow the next stranger into my house unless he proves my memory wrong by acting in manner that is trustworthy. The onus of creating trust lies on him, not the experiencer.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Well obviously they will jump to conclusions based on past experiences if the new experience is not opening the chance to trust.

Human memory relies on past situations and experiences to ensure survival.. That's how decisions are made for survival. 

If you haven't proved that you are different from others and you're trustworthy then human mind will rely on past experiences to come to a conclusion.

If every stranger who I allowed in my house turned out to be a thief, then I will be less likely to allow the next stranger into my house unless he proves my memory wrong by acting in manner that is trustworthy. The onus of creating trust lies on him, not the experiencer.

None of this is my problem as a stranger. You have to give every new individual the benefit of the doubt, you have to trust that human beings are fundamentally well-intentioned creatures. If you can't even have this much faith in humanity, it's not worth it with you.

Edited by Parththakkar12