Raptorsin7

Female Red Pill Subreddit

142 posts in this topic

@Parththakkar12  Lmao I always see you in these "anti-feminist" threads so often.

xD

Guy, what's triggering you? Don't you have a gf ?

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

What? What's wrong with what I said?!

You're proving my point by not being straightforward, just so ya know.

Yeah, I do live in India.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Preety_India I've never really been ready to date.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Parththakkar12 do you live in India though ?

Yupp.

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The fundamental difference is that men have not faced the systemic and institutional oppression that women have faced for the vast majority of human history and are still facing in most countries (with the exception of first world countries).  

There are legitimate concerns that are brought up by MRA/MGTOW regarding men, but I huge chunk of the movement is a neurotic overreaction against feminism. It's equivalent to the all lives matter movement in the sense that it's a neurotic/mindless/unsophisticated overreaction against black lives matter. 

Right, I wasn't talking about legitimacy of feminism or MRA/MGTOW though, just that they are trying to achieve similiar things, but for opposite genders.

I'd say feminism as an ideology makes sense if not taken to an extreme, like being concerned about manspreading or some ridicilous bullshit like that. MRA's have a few points here and there, but like you said it's mostly an overreaction to feminism.

MGTOW shouldn't even be mentioned tbh? some of the most unaware people in that group, maybe even more unaware than extreme feminists.

11 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Yupp.

Toh corona kaise chal raha hai tumhare waha pe?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Toh corona kaise chal raha hai tumhare waha pe?

Everybody is freaking out about it big-time.

PM me if you want to talk in Hindi!

12 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

like being concerned about manspreading or some ridicilous bullshit like that

Hahahahahh, some people can definitely take it to an extreme. 

@Parththakkar12  Find a girlfriend who is not afraid to give you stuff sexually and then apply what Leo taught you about female orgasm. That way you are already so much better of than so many guys around your place. Like some guys don't even know clit exists so a girl might be surprised if you find it first time. (It's easy, you can do it while blindfolded) I understand covid in India is crazy and you might need to stand inside for some time now. But like if a girl does no want to give you it is either that she does not feel safe in which case you listen to her more, or that she is just scared. (Likely for some legitimate reasons like trauma from assault etc.)

Can we get a link? I'm too lazy to go to the reddit page.?

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

12 hours ago, MatteO22 said:

Of course, there are men that do awful entitled things.

But it’s shortsighted to determine the ‘legitimacy’ of a specific community just because there are ‘some things’ that make sense. There will always be some things that are legit, but as long as it’s constructed on a set of values that make that aforementioned quote normal, acceptable and tolerable, you’re building a community on a toxic premise, which is the same thing that happens with Red Pill.

and even outside of the dating world - I bet some things MAGA are legit. Doesn’t mean it’s not a bananas group built on the worship of narcissism. 

It’s either built on the values of growing consciousness, or it is built in ways that perpetuate denial. When you build a community in a way that perpetuates denial, you can always find ‘kernels of consciousness’ within that group. But if consciousness woke up in those individuals, the group would fall apart in seconds. 
Thats how you determine how aligned with conscious values someone is - if consciousness saw this, would it engage, or would it take off and go somewhere else? 

A funny way to think about it is… if the Buddha saw this (or Jesus or any other enlightened figure), would he facepalm? :D hahaha I think that’s foolproof and funny as hell. 

I didn’t say that the community was “legitimate” or had much merit. I still don’t think it’s a high quality community.  That’s what you’re reading into what I posted.

I still wouldn’t be interested in joining the discussions, as places like this (including Red Pill) tend to turn into a circle jerk where people are tonguing their own wounds together but not doing any actual healing. 

I just said that it was different than I first expected based on what the OP said. I expected it to be more shallow overall because I’ve seen a lot of shallow posts/memes about dating woes. But there were many legitimate grievances sprinkled through the posts that I can tell the women posting have firsthand experience with. 

So, for that reason, I didn’t want to blanket-delegitimize everyone in there. So, I wanted to correct my first assumption as there were certainly things posted on there that can be noticed as a pattern in society. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I still wouldn’t be interested in joining the discussions, as places like this (including Red Pill) tend to turn into a circle jerk where people are tonguing their own wounds together but not doing any actual healing. 

True enough, it's generally just a bunch of wounded, resentful people enabling each other and keeping each other stuck in a rut. Makes me wonder why anyone would bother to engage in such behaviour when it seems so counter-productive, but I guess they're just looking for companionship and/or validation.

Either way, I wouldn't touch such communities with a ten-foot bargepole.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

6 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Makes me wonder why anyone would bother to engage in such behaviour when it seems so counter-productive

It’s precisely because it is counter productive. When you think about what motivates someone to take on the identity of let’s say an incel - it’s because for some individuals it’s too scary to open up to the possibility, that they can get better, and so they need to find reasons and rationalisations why it’s not safe for them to open up, and why they’re determined to stay stuck - because having hope would on some level hurt more.

In simple terms, they’re not ready to get better. One day they may be, maybe in the next lifetime. But it is not today. Today I shall complain online and do my best to make sure I don’t give myself a slither of room to hope and get better or heal! Today, is not that day! Today hope shall not live, and pain shall not be healed. Today we INCEL! :D

62B20366-EC66-48B6-8974-A2F6FE401387.jpeg

^^ I don't know, the sense I get of it is that they really don't think there is hope, such is their lack of self-esteem. But their desires and yearnings remain nonetheless, destined, it seems, to be frustrated, hence the bitterness and resentment they feel.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

One thing I think they kinda do have a point about is the fact that women don't take any responsibility for rejecting guys. It's always somehow the guy's fault for 'getting rejected'. I never really understood this - how is it your fault for getting rejected?! Why is that your responsibility to begin with?!

On the one hand, women want to 'take responsibility for being the selectors' and 'be in their power as selectors'. All good and fine. But, the consequence is that you have to take responsibility for your rejections! And not blame the other person for 'getting rejected by you'. I don't see that happening, which makes the whole thing look very hypocritical.

Edited by Parththakkar12

25 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

One thing I think they kinda do have a point about is the fact that women don't take any responsibility for rejecting guys. It's always somehow the guy's fault for 'getting rejected'. I never really understood this - how is it your fault for getting rejected?! Why is that your responsibility to begin with?!

On the one hand, women want to 'take responsibility for being the selectors' and 'be in their power as selectors'. All good and fine. But, the consequence is that you have to take responsibility for your rejections! And not blame the other person for 'getting rejected by you'. I don't see that happening, which makes the whole thing look very hypocritical.

Jesus. I find shocking to read something like this.  ? 

Responsibility is something one has whenever one's fault or action has contributed to a loss. Do you want to hold women accountable for simply existing and having the right to chose what to do with their life/body?

Your desire is for you to control. Don't deflect responsibility.

Imagine if I were to offer you a plate of shit and hold you accountable for refusing to eat it?  Your reasoning doesn't come far off from this.

13 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Responsibility is something one has whenever one's fault or action has contributed to a loss.

No, responsibility is the 'ability to respond' or the choice to do something.

13 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Do you want to hold women accountable for simply existing and having the right to chose what to do with their life/body?

Yes.

Do you see accountability as abuse, by any chance? Is that like this unwritten female standard?

15 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Imagine if I were to offer you a plate of shit and hold you accountable for refusing to eat it?  Your reasoning doesn't come far off from this.

Yeah, well, that would be the appropriate thing to do.