Raptorsin7

Female Red Pill Subreddit

142 posts in this topic

On 07/08/2021 at 0:56 AM, Jacob Morres said:

@Vzdoh

would i be wrong in assuming this discussion feeds your ego as to how hot and high value you are and how the men on the forum need to up their value to get women like you 

Has nothing to do with my ego. I work hard to be the way I am - preserve my beauty both internally and externally. 

For guys to work hard on their success and being higher value is logical and reciprocative to the effort I put in. 

This is beyond any ego! This is hard work and u deserve in the end what you put into it. 

On 07/08/2021 at 1:08 AM, Knowledge Hoarder said:

She's just a represantation of a niche number of women, that likes to be wined and dined, and taken care of, that's all. Which is fine ofc, to some degree. But, let's not pretend that social status and money will make you into this magnet for majority of women lmao. That's such an idiotic assuption, and it's gonna cost you dearly if you buy into it. I see high status, money making men ignored and cheated on all the time. That clearly means that it's a terrible fucking strategy, and waste of time.

Ignore it at your peril. 

Status is not the ONLY thing! I mentioned it like 100 times, but it is initial screening filter for most women. Not niche criterium. 

After status, she will be looking at whether u can lead her and whether u r a true alpha. 

Women r driven by hypergamy. Its a fact. We never marry guys who earn less than us or lower than us on a status ladder, unless we have kids from another dude and can't compete for the best guy, then we settle for whatever is left. Nature.