Raptorsin7

Female Red Pill Subreddit

142 posts in this topic

On 6/21/2021 at 3:10 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

Has anyone seen the sub reddit r/femaledatingstrategy?

It seems like it's the female version of the redpill... lot's of trashing men and woman claiming to be too high value to find men etc.

I guess it makes sense that where would be a female version of the red pill but I was pretty surprised when I came across it.

I wonder if any woman here have seen the subreddit and have thoughts on their overall philosophy towards men. I wonder if this sentiment is becoming common amongst woman.

I have not seen that subreddit as it wouldn't really appeal. And I would guess that most women on here are quite comfortable with their masculine side given that we resonate with Leo's content which has a masculine slant.

And this type of "men ain't shit" behavior comes about for women who have an unintegrated masculine side and feel 100% dependent on men for their happiness, which leads to resentment of men because of the power they give away to them. And so they seek to make men feel the same way.

Overall, what Red Pill is is male frustration because the men involved feel unlovable in the eyes of women. And it's the same thing with women who make these sentiments, being petty and trying to take men down a peg because these women feel unlovable in the eyes of men. 

So, it is really the same kind of pettiness that comes about. Red Pill guys are always putting women up on a pedestal and then getting resentful that women are up on a pedestal and then trying to take them down off the imaginary pedestal. It's the same thing as these women are doing. They put men up on a pedestal and get resentful that men are up on a pedestal and then start shit-talking men to drag them off the imaginary pedestal. 

I see women from my (very redneck) hometown sometimes post these memes about how 'You only find a good woman once because we're rare. And if he lets you go, then that's his loss because he missed out on a Goddess' 

But the roots of it are deep wounding and feelings of low self-esteem... and a codependent sense that their life is incomplete without a man and a feeling like men hold all their power and worth. So, in that regard, it is the feminine mirror to the Red Pill stuff. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

58 minutes ago, Frenk said:

FCC5A0E1-9DAD-4C33-9419-9FB1E74F5F22.jpeg

C0EEED22-17B5-48F7-8924-DCEB6296575A.gif

@AtheisticNonduality

You two, don't get all hot and bothered too quickly. Obviously if she genuinely felt like she didn't need a man, she wouldn't have felt compelled to post about how much she doesn't need a man. 

It's the same thing with MGTOW guys. If they were really trying to be independent from women and go their own way, they wouldn't be in a movement that's centered on how much they don't want to be with women. Their whole movement is about relationship to women.

The more resistance people show to the opposite gender and the more they brag about how much they don't need anyone of the opposite gender.... the greater the chance is that they are absolutely OBSESSED with the opposite gender. 

Look in a MGTOW guys head and every other thought he thinks will be about women. Look into a woman like the one in the post's head and every other thought she thinks will be about men.

The more resistance there is, the more worship there is.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

13 minutes ago, Emerald said:

So, it is really the same kind of pettiness that comes about. Red Pill guys are always putting women up on a pedestal and then getting resentful that women are up on a pedestal and then trying to take them down off the imaginary pedestal. It's the same thing as these women are doing. They put men up on a pedestal and get resentful that men are up on a pedestal and then start shit-talking men to drag them off the imaginary pedestal. 

This is very true. That's why giving advice such as "don't put xyz on a pedestal" is very half-ass and incomplete, because even mentioning pedestals means that you believe there is one. So it's clearly comming from a place of resentment, anger and frustration.

More complete advice would be "stop hating men/women and accept them for who they are, and challenge your negative beliefs about them.

Just now, Peter Miklis said:

This is very true. That's why giving advice such as "don't put xyz on a pedestal" is very half-ass and incomplete, because even mentioning pedestals means that you believe there is one. So it's clearly comming from a place of resentment, anger and frustration.

More complete advice would be "stop hating men/women and accept them for who they are, and challenge your negative beliefs about them.

It's a bit different than that. They won't be able to drop their hate for the opposite gender until the roots of it are dealt with, which is low self-esteem and self-hatred.

They will also need to integrate their inner opposites (Anima or Animus). Without the inner opposite integrated, neediness for relationship to the opposite gender will arise. And it will be like halves desperately seeking their half, instead of being whole within themselves. 

But the self-hatred has to be addressed first.

Emotionalmastery.org

18 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Many of these are accurate. It doesn't seem as low quality as the OP seemed to suggest. I was under the impression that it was women who post stuff to cope with relationship problems with memes like...

eaf6ae695640262053d6b3c621486674--crazy-funny-funny-shit.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Many of these are accurate. It doesn't seem as low quality as the OP seemed to suggest. I was under the impression that it was women who post stuff to cope with relationship problems with memes like...

eaf6ae695640262053d6b3c621486674--crazy-funny-funny-shit.jpeg

‘Hahahaha cry me a river you pathetic excuse of a man. Men have become such victimised couch creatures they want us to beg for the opportunity to be used…’

Thats Quoted from the link you quoted in your response.

Can you elaborate on the accuracy of hate speech against men ? 

for Context, imagine a guy saying:

‘Hahaha you stupid whore, it’s like you want me to bend over backwards just to get in your pants!’  

oh how different 

Edited by MatteO22

5 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@MatteO22

i'm curious about what you mean about the blatant misogyny on the forum

I said nothing about blatant misogyny on the forum in this thread, if you want an answer you’ll have to quote me specifically in the thread that you’re referencing so I’m in the picture on what what you want explained. 

8 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

@StarStruck Feminism is equivalent to MRA or MGTOW. Not really redpill related.

Not really. 

3 hours ago, Frenk said:

FCC5A0E1-9DAD-4C33-9419-9FB1E74F5F22.jpeg

Mr. 12 inch dildo will suit her perfectly.  

@Harlen Kelly Why not? Seems to me like MRA and feminism are 2 sides of the same coin. Both of them are trying to selfishly get as many rights as they can, and neither of them are really concerned with dating strategies.

I just took a look at the forum, it's way worse than I thought. 

''Male species'' Can you be more pathetic? My guess is no. 

pathetic.jpg

19 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Harlen Kelly Why not? Seems to me like MRA and feminism are 2 sides of the same coin. Both of them are trying to selfishly get as many rights as they can, and neither of them are really concerned with dating strategies.

The fundamental difference is that men have not faced the systemic and institutional oppression that women have faced for the vast majority of human history and are still facing in most countries (with the exception of first world countries).  

There are legitimate concerns that are brought up by MRA/MGTOW regarding men, but I huge chunk of the movement is a neurotic overreaction against feminism. It's equivalent to the all lives matter movement in the sense that it's a neurotic/mindless/unsophisticated overreaction against black lives matter. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

1 hour ago, MatteO22 said:

‘Hahahaha cry me a river you pathetic excuse of a man. Men have become such victimised couch creatures they want us to beg for the opportunity to be used…’

Thats Quoted from the link you quoted in your response.

Can you elaborate on the accuracy of hate speech against men ? 

for Context, imagine a guy saying:

‘Hahaha you stupid whore, it’s like you want me to bend over backwards just to get in your pants!’  

oh how different 

I wasn't referring to that one in particular when I said there were some that had merit. I was focused towards other posts on there which were more thought out than I expected on first glance. I expected a bunch of sentimental "I'm a queen and I need a king" stuff. 

Now, that post is a bit mean. That said, there are still some kernels of truth in it. There are many men who are like that. And I think it is a generational thing. But of course, I wouldn't use it as a blanket statement about men. And I wouldn't call names. There just are a lot of men who behave that way. So, it's not really surprising that some women would have experiences with these men and be upset and make such a statement. 

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

So, it's not really surprising that some women would have experiences with these men and be upset and make such a statement. 

Of course, there are men that do awful entitled things.

But it’s shortsighted to determine the ‘legitimacy’ of a specific community just because there are ‘some things’ that make sense. There will always be some things that are legit, but as long as it’s constructed on a set of values that make that aforementioned quote normal, acceptable and tolerable, you’re building a community on a toxic premise, which is the same thing that happens with Red Pill.

and even outside of the dating world - I bet some things MAGA are legit. Doesn’t mean it’s not a bananas group built on the worship of narcissism. 

It’s either built on the values of growing consciousness, or it is built in ways that perpetuate denial. When you build a community in a way that perpetuates denial, you can always find ‘kernels of consciousness’ within that group. But if consciousness woke up in those individuals, the group would fall apart in seconds. 
Thats how you determine how aligned with conscious values someone is - if consciousness saw this, would it engage, or would it take off and go somewhere else? 

A funny way to think about it is… if the Buddha saw this (or Jesus or any other enlightened figure), would he facepalm? :D hahaha I think that’s foolproof and funny as hell. 

If these conversations happened out in the open instead of inside some 'female safe space', 99% of relationship-problems would get solved. I find it very interesting that there's all this hatred and resentment towards men, but when men ask women 'What do you want?' it's either crickets, or some airy-fairy nonsense like 'I want the relationship to feel x, y or z ways'.

Men don't know this stuff. This stuff needs to be told to men!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee