Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Preety_India America doesn't exist. It's an empty non "thing" that we project our fears and hopes on. No need to worry about the image of it. Don't give Trump so much power and credit. Build a life of what freedom means to you in your own experience. If we're worried about losing freedom or worried about not having it we miss the actuality of it, now. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

He will permanently damage the image of America in the world. 

Nah. In a 100 or 50 years, nobody's even gonna sneeze in his direction. Fortunately, things have always worked out well in the long-term. One step backwards, forward two.

Edited by SirVladimir

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

That said, I think the image of America as a whole will always ultimately be mixed. Lots of smart and talented people, but also a whole lotta selfish, unconscious rednecks.

Also, a lot of selfish, unconscious highly educated people who have never had to do manual labor to survive.

There is no image of America. It's whatever you want it to be for you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Biden may win by exactly 270 votes or Trump wins.

Edited by hyruga

52 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

February 2007: Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean". - Joe Biden

Me on the road less traveled.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Seriously look at this ?

Too bad I didn't find that earlier!  No point posting on Facebook now ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Just now, The Don said:

February 2007: Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean". - Joe Biden

Biden makes bad wording choices but he doesn't have an entire life time of examples of blatantly talking about African Americans like objects, like Trump does with women. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Just now, Meta-Man said:

The appearance of the world is a dualistic stage.

Collapsing dualities is on you. You create them.

Aw but anyway,  what do you think about dems and repubs?  I see us losing interest in opposing parties within the next few or several generations. 

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Biden makes bad wording choices but he doesn't have an entire life time of examples of blatantly talking about African Americans like objects, like Trump does with women. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Okay. You're against Trump. I understand that.

I'm not a hardcore Trump supporter but I vote on policy, not on character.

Actions matter more than character or words.

Me on the road less traveled.

I didn't understand why Trump won that much vote a second time, but now that I know about QAnon, it all make sense.

Nothing better than a crazy conspiracy theory to rally red and blue people.

Especially when the content is about a Messiah who will smite the wicked.

Well played, well played ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Meta-Man Let me explain. Yes, that's my prediction. Trump needs to deal with vicious corrupt forces. For example my prediction is that Trump threatened to take people to court in order to preempt mischief such as manipulation of Pennsylvania voting results. Trump needs to scare the crap out of people who think of pulling off any kind of voting fraud.

Just look at the polling statistics before the election. If that's not a result of corruption then I haven't seen anything more sloppy than that, especially considering that the polls way missed the mark before the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Leo has a video about corruption. The whole society is corrupt as f!

16 minutes ago, The Don said:

I'm not a hardcore Trump supporter but I vote on policy, not on character.

Actions matter more than character or words.

Everything is connected.

@Anderz Yes we all know how dishonest professional democrats are (not talking about the voters). We had lots of dishonest campaigns and every time the polling is manipulative. I thought Trump would win in a landslide, so I am suprised by this too. Still many people probably don't see through the daily manipulative news. Even I am a bit concerned know. Everybody besides trump wil let the milatary industrial complex do its thing. This means massive deaths. Also more intercultural conflict and poorness will knock on the door. O gee, I am watching the results every hour. I am deeply concerned now.

16 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Biden won pretty much, correct?

Probably another stirring the pot effect, just to piss a lot of people off :/

I don’t partake because I don’t trust any of it. I don’t even believe our votes matter, To me it’s as bad as Q’anon conspiracies or whatever just to trust the government and news corporations.

I did hear Trump will take it if there’s an actual winner this year ?‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Wherever there is ego there will be opposing forces. Every ego has it’s own unique survival agenda. 

I don’t see the human ego departing anytime soon. Trump getting or getting close to a second term shows you where the collective development is at.

Yeah I totally agree, but don't underestimate the power of generational die-offs.  The baby boomers are mostly in power now.  But what percentage of their grandchildren do you think will follow in their footsteps?  (that's rhetorical, of course it can't be answered until it's answered ?) 

Just now, Meta-Man said:

@Anderz

This is the exact narrative Trump wants to plant in your mind. He wants to frame himself as a savior. Fighting the corrupt establishment and the evil libtards!

Thats true, look for example what kind of persons omar and Pelosy are. Or how this forum is moderated. It is no coincedence how this forum is moderated.