Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Meta-Man I understand that people can be at several stages of Spiral Dynamics simultaneously. But there is a fairly clear distinction between first and second tier thinking.

Trump won. The election dept is just waiting for a suitable time to announce all results to prevent any possible unrest or riots methinks.

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

I think you’d be surprised, to be honest. 

But yes, boomer die-off is crucial.

However, a two or multiparty system is definitely not ending anytime soon.

Ah well maybe someone will write a book about it then ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

3 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Trump won. The election dept is just waiting for a suitable time to announce all results to prevent any possible unrest or riots methinks.

Yes. Trump won. I just saw the LIVE Google electoral college analysis. It will take a while until the winner is announced.

Take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsUXcUK68bY - it debunks those who call Donald Trump an evil, racist pig.

Labeing is never a good strategy for debate. You can't debate people by using labes like Trump is a xenophobe, racist, bigoted idiot. It never works.

People vote on policy. They deeply care about policies.

Me on the road less traveled.

How can anyone declare a victory after election night if mail in ballots are still being counted? Genuine question

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

How can anyone declare a victory after election night if mail in ballots are still being counted? Genuine question

Not all states have late ballots, so I guess it is possible if late ballots are coming to states that  don't change anything. 

America is simply the best comedy show I have ever seen xD 

m1HXa2q.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Until we truly learn how to SEE, the trickiness of appearances will be forever blinding, How serious are the matters of life and death, good vs evil, high and low, spiritual and animalistic, unity vs distinction 

@Consilience Trump is riding high on the world stage LOL

Warning: anyone spreading factual misinformation in this thread about numbers or victory will be banned. You can state your feelings and opinions, but do not post fake victory claims. We will wait patiently until final numbers are given for every state. Nothing is settled yet. This is likely to take a few days so keep your shit together in the meantime.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Warning: anyone spreading factual misinformation in this thread about numbers or victory will be banned. You can state your feelings and opinions, but do not post fake victory claims. We will wait patiently until final numbers are given for every state. Nothing is settled yet. This is likely take a few days so keep your shit together.

Thank you.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Godspeed Michigan, forward friends! 

22 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

Not all states have late ballots, so I guess it is possible if late ballots are coming to states that  don't change anything. 

Yeah but that's one thing to think it may be possible, and it's another to tell the world you already won and the vote should stop because it's obviously just fraud from that point on.

God is love

And God in them

24 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Thank you.

It's easier to understand why he hates intelligent people now xD

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yeah but that's one thing to think it may be possible, and it's another to tell the world you already won and the vote should stop because it's obviously just fraud from that point on.

Maybe everyone realizes this and I'm Captain Obvious here but if you're not in the US, in general, more Democrats are afraid of coronavirus, so they mailed their ballots. More Republicans went to vote in person like normal. So the straggler votes are more likely to be blue. That's what is making for a bizarre dynamic about this election. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Consept That's just my prediction. We have to wait to see what actually happens, and if Trump even wins. Could take weeks to count all votes.

If the Biden leads in Nevada, Wisconsin, and Michigan hold, this will put at Biden at 270.

Edited by DocWatts

@DocWatts  Brrr that's scary. My heart goes out to all different non western lands that are unsafe now if Biden would win. And the missed peace that would be there if Trump would win. The Peace Trump made in two lands in europe was unprecendented. Scary day today. The world will be unsafer and life will be more hard with Biden in office.

Just now, Cykaaaa said:

Huh, a lot of trumpists in this thread.

"Trump is turquoise" LOL

Coming out of the woodworks lol. 

Interesting to note the difference in reactions between the two camps:

Supporters of Biden if he wins : Relieved, cautiously optimistic

Supporters of Trump if he wins :GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT