Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Consept U.S. politics on the federal level is incredibly complicated. It requires all kinds of strategies, coordination, deals, diplomacy and even threats if other nations don't behave. And the President is in reality very restricted in what he or she can do I think. It's a whole enormous political system with huge momentum and inertia.

B.t.w. I meant that Don Beck tried to resolve the Middle East conflict, not Clare Graves. My mistake.

5 minutes ago, good said:

Ofcourse not all out peace. That is to difficult the islamic doctrine will make peace incredibly difficult to impossible. Islam is very different than christianity. He did have to islamic countries respect isreal. Which is special. Isreal would be wiped of the map if islamic countries were capable of it. Immideatly today!  They tried it multiple times.

The problem is way bigger than Islam, there are hundreds of variables involved in why peace is difficult to attain. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

there are hundreds of variables involved in why peace is difficult to attain. 

And Islamic culture and doctrine is by far the most influentual one. Without a dictator sharia and jihad pop up like crazy. Democracy can only survive shortly sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Anderz said:

@Consept U.S. politics on the federal level is incredibly complicated. It requires all kinds of strategies, coordination, deals, diplomacy and even threats if other nations don't behave. And the President is in reality very restricted in what he or she can do I think. It's a whole enormous political system with huge momentum and inertia.

B.t.w. I meant that Don Beck tried to resolve the Middle East conflict, not Clare Graves. My mistake.

I mean he seemed pretty happy about the deal. But yeah im sure theres something you can fire back no matter whats said. I honestly cant see how hes even blue let alone turquoise or yellow. I would urge you to really get a firmer grip on either spiral dynamics or reading and seeing through people 

trump deal.jpeg

4 minutes ago, good said:

And Islamic culture and doctrine is by far the most influentual one. Without a dictator sharia and jihad pop up like crazy. Democracy can only survive shortly sometimes.

Why do you think dictators "pop" up?

Edit: misread, eitherway Islam is just one part of a larger whole, Islam is only negative right now because its a lower stage, if Middle-East was Stage Green then Islam would be too. 

Edited by Rilles

Ok, what's the latest news? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It's here. Trump's awake & on another Twitter spree. 

Captain Trump : Civil War

Soon on Disney+

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

I think Trumps tone indicates he thinks hes going to lose 

Holy shit! Hes freaking out! Is he going to burst into an orange cloud of frustation and evaporate when he loses?

10 minutes ago, Consept said:

I mean he seemed pretty happy about the deal.

See? Trump loooves Islam. :D But more seriously, Trump needs to make the whole U.S. government function, including the entire military industrial complex. And it's hardly Trump alone coming up with plans out of the blue. It's a whole team making deals like that.

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Captain Trump : Civil War

Soon on Disney+

xDxDxD You are AWFUL! xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just listen to this album and read headlines how Biden's overtaking Trump's victory. xD

https://www.extrememusic.com/albums/3655

This is history right here, guys. We're in it. 

Edited by SirVladimir

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

xDxDxD You are AWFUL! xD

Actually, I'm concerned.

This could go apeshit real fast with QAnon and Trumpism going mad.

Like really real bad :/

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

If Biden takes Michigan, then he magically wins by exactly 270 votes.

Been keeping an eye on the bookies (betting websites) in the UK they hve Biden at 1.2 and Trump at 4.5 which means if you put £1 on Biden you get £1.20 back if you put £1 on Trump you get £4.50 back, this is the longest its been for Trump he was on 2.0 this morning. So if thats any indication the bookies are going with Biden. I also heard Nigel Farage, who was beating the drum for Brexit and partly the reason it happened, bet £10k on Trump winning 

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Actually, I'm concerned.

This could go apeshit real fast with QAnon and Trumpism going mad.

Like really real bad :/

Eh, whatever, the 'Merica they like to plaster on flags and T shirts and be all about is an actual spirit stronger than they know. It was a spirit ingrained in this land before the Natives even crossed the land bridge or whatever. 

Let the toddlers throw their tantrums and punch us in the face, we'll pick em' up, hug them and keep on loving them anyway. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Eh, whatever, the 'Merica they like to plaster on flags and T shirts and be all about is an actual spirit stronger than they know. It was a spirit ingrained in this land before the Natives even crossed the land bridge or whatever. 

Let the toddlers throw their tantrums and punch us in the face, we'll pick em' up, hug them and keep on loving them anyway. 

But imagine if they kill Leo ?

Who would win in 20 years ?

:/

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

But imagine if they kill Leo ?

Who would win in 20 years ?

:/

Leo will reincarnate into a fearsome majestic Bald Eagle and become a miraculous sign that brings the nation together. You said this would be on Disney Plus. xD