Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,503 posts in this topic

Looks so tight. One of the candidates declaring victory without finishing the count and fraud without any evidence doesn't make him look lke a winner. Of course, it had to be Trump. I hope he loses, Biden must not concide to Trump, only to the numbers if it is the case that he loses, which is yet unknown.

@Keyhole the only people who would truly know and despise Trump are those that are closest to him. Around him, doing his job for him meanwhile him using them, abusing them and walking all over them as he pleases. Example - Dr Fauci. But Trump clearly knows who he uses and mistreats so he will swiftly get rid of them for good, so that they won't be around to vomit the truth about him or speak against him. Thus the only ones who are truly at the receiving end of Trump's malignant behavior will never stand the chance to speak out and will be silenced. That's how the man runs his game.. As for the public, Trump will continue to appear emotional and sympathy seeking and act like he is being all good and honest and sweet. And people will fall for his grand bullshit. 

Edited by Preety_India

Create your own life system. 

Preety preety

And then my dear, you can take a bath in suds. 

15 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Trump's paradigm of logic: This election is rigged, but if I win, the 'rigged election' counts. xD

His face is too funny on the livestream, he is so stressed 😂

I want to see his defeat face please guys 🙏

There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled

You feel it, don't you ? - Rumi

On 10/28/2020 at 1:30 PM, tanman91 said:

In all seriousness, my hunch says close results over landslide, perhaps partly due to foreign interference again:

Also noticed Obama won both swing 2nd districts NE and ME in 2008, Obama for ME and Romney for NE in 2012 then Trump won both in 2016 so interesting to see if the last combination will happen...

Capture.PNG

So looks like AZ's just been called to Biden according to Politico and AP.

Guess my map's out of the horse race. 

Edited by tanman91

27 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

You will never know this because the tech companies censored it all. This is exactly why they vote for Trump and you'll never be able to change their mind.

This is what I find so funny. First, you censor Trumpism. Then, people vote for Trump. Then, you scratch your heads thinking 'I wonder why people vote for Trump?' The answer to that question is in the very Trumpism you censored out! But you were too busy fighting it that you missed important details about people's everyday lives and now that's coming back to bite you in the ass.

I'm not saying that Q-Anon is right. But if you really want to know why people vote for him, go down the Q-Anon rabbit-hole with an open mind. You haven't understood Q-Anon well enough, which is why you're censoring it. This plays right into the hands of Q-Anonners and it proves their point. I know it's scary to consider that they're right. But if you want to know why people vote for Trump, that's where the answer is.

Lmao. What are you talking about? 

I'm not interested in combing through the Q-Anonn nonsense. But maybe you can save my time by giving a summary of what you think that Q-Anonners think that has been found to be true. Be clear about what you are saying. 

How is Trumpism censored? Isn't Trump allowed to run his mouth as he pleases? Can you elaborate what you mean by what sort of thing that you're ascribing as Trumpism that is being censored? 

I think you're using terms  but keeping  their definitions and meanings secret. 

Preety preety

Can somebody please explain to me how exactly Trump wanted to justify to stop the voting?

"We don't want them to find any ballots at 4 am in the morning." 

What?!

"Love is all that I can give to you ❤ Love is more than just a game for two!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JErVP6xLZwg 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Lmao. What are you talking about? 

I'm not interested in combing through the Q-Anonn nonsense. But maybe you can save my time by giving a summary of what you think that Q-Anonners think that has been found to be true. Be clear about what you are saying. 

How is Trumpism censored? Isn't Trump allowed to run his mouth as he pleases? Can you elaborate what you mean by what sort of thing that you're ascribing as Trumpism that is being censored? 

I think you're using terms  but keeping  their definitions and meanings secret. 

I don't want to create or push any conspiracy theory. I don't claim any conspiracy theory to be right or wrong.

My point is that censoring conspiracy theories doesn't work. Censorship can work against any other ideology, but not conspiracy theories. If you censor some hate ideology, it will die out because you have more power than them. But, if you censor out an ideology/conspiracy theory that calls out your censorship, you are starting to censor out the truth. Now, the truth is on their side, which means that if you suppress it, it will get bigger and stronger! Your censorship will literally prove their point, therefore it will backfire on you. It will grow because of your censorship, the censorship will fuel it's growth as opposed to kill it.

The only way for you to handle them is to listen to what they're saying and why. You're gonna have to listen to their problems. For that, you're going to stop identifying with censorship, suppression, control as a strategy. This is what the system relies on - control. This is exactly what they're calling out! I'm not saying that they're right, or that they have a better solution than the current one.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Tim R he clearly wants to suppress the democracy. 

I have no idea how people can even defend this man. He is basically saying that some votes shouldn't even be counted. Like what??? How is that a democracy 

. Look at this comment under his victory announcement. 

4kyqgc.jpg

Preety preety

There you go. 

Everyone's favourite spiral dynamics colors! Everyone is voting for red or blue!

1*fCi1pDJazgKaeYxgFBHIeQ.jpeg

@Parththakkar12 so your solution is to vote a man who is a dictator and someone who doesn't want all votes to be counted and like a power hungry child declares victory before a game is over?? 

Democracy is bigger than any truth or conspiracy theory in the world. Finally it should be the victory of democracy and not some conspiracy bullshit. 

If Trump was a  9 year old playing games with other kids, and the election was a game, then all kids would have loudly called him "CHEATER" 

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Parththakkar12 so your solution is to vote a man who is a dictator and someone who doesn't want all votes to be counted and like a power hungry child declares victory before a game is over?? 

Democracy is bigger than any truth or conspiracy theory in the world. Finally it should be the victory of democracy and not some conspiracy bullshit. 

That's their solution, not mine. I'd abandon this system altogether and create my own to compete with this one.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@hyruga I'm at Spiral Dynamics stage Yellow. So I'm above left-right politics! :D Well, at least I believe so. Someone said that people are actually at two stages lower than they themselves believe they are. So that would make me at stage Orange, but I doubt that. For example I want a strong social safety net and that's hardly Orange.

I have predicted that Trump is at stage Turquoise! And that he needs to play the role of Red and Orange in order to get the broad masses to understand and accept him. We will see. It's just my guess. I know that it's an outrageous claim. Marianne Williamson is also at stage Turquoise I think and she has to play the role of Green to get people at that stage to understand and accept her. That's what I meant earlier by Trump and Williamson being similar from a big picture perspective.

Even Biden may be at Turquoise but I think someone like Trump is needed to deal with the vicious corrupt forces. One has to be like a ruthless mafia boss to deal with people like that, haha.

Edited by Anderz

51 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

This is what I find so funny. First, you censor Trumpism. Then, people vote for Trump. Then, you scratch your heads thinking 'I wonder why people vote for Trump?' The answer to that question is in the very Trumpism you censored out! But you were too busy fighting it that you missed important details about people's everyday lives and now that's coming back to bite you in the ass.

I'm not saying that Q-Anon is right. But if you really want to know why people vote for him, go down the Q-Anon rabbit-hole with an open mind. You haven't understood Q-Anon well enough, which is why you're censoring it. This plays right into the hands of Q-Anonners and it proves their point. I know it's scary to consider that they're right. But if you want to know why people vote for Trump, that's where the answer is.

Trumpism is "censored" because it's fucking ridiculous and dangerous.

I've explored Qanon with an open mind and let me tell you, it's all complete bullshit. What the fuck are you talking about?

People vote for Trump because they are stupid & unconscious. If someone votes Trump because "trumpism in being censored" or because they believe in Qanon, they are fucking stupid. This is not rocket science.

Biden leading in Wisconsin right now. 

1.9 m votes haven't been counted 

4kys62.jpg

Jonathan Karl is a good reporter btw

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

Regardless of who wins, we have to protect the American constitution.

We have to stand tall for liberty.

Embracing freedom is a good thing.

I'm happy even if Trump loses, as his supporters will continue to elect republicans in the congress to protect our liberties.

USA is a nation under God. It has to stay that way.

Me on the road less traveled.

If Trump wins & further damage spouts, it could, at least, thrust the pendulum in 2024 and propel it with greater force in favor of the Dems.

Fucking shame Bernie's gonna be too old in four years.

Edited by SirVladimir

Let's get this life purpose going!

www.vladimirhlocky.com

🪐