Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

Just now, mandyjw said:

Well, I like for my Love to be annoying AF. It just perfectly suits my mood right now.

Ok can you notice how you are creating your emotions and moods. You have to create them for them to exist. 

Your natural state is love, joy, happiness, goodness all great stuff. And effortless stuff. 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All your visions bro. 

Srs I won't bother answering you if you don't bother to type statements that mean any freaking thing in the world.. Lol❤️

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Not so fast grasshopper.. 

How do you know you are in the so called waking reality right now?? 

Ohhh, then I must be the 4D creature that is dreaming this right now. He must be asleep, snuggled in his 4D blankets, perhaps Friday night. Dreaming a few trillion simultaneous 3D dreams, before waking up for his 4D weekend.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Enlightened1, my mobile doesn't allow me to remove your quote from the text, sorry, ignore this. I could only remove the text

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Enlightened1, my mobile doesn't allow me to remove your quote from the text, sorry, ignore this. I could only remove the text

There's a trick to do that, it's a bit complicated but it can be done...

You have to add some emojis or text before the quote and after, then select everything and voila!

LoL... I had the same problem before, there was even a thread about how to solve that. It's a problem of the forum itself, we must contact the programmers to fix it.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

but it is the I that I'm thinking about, because it's your ego that is doing all this here on the forum. It reports to the One, just as VeganAwake's ego, but is not the one.

That's an ego trip right there and you believe that you are enlightened meat. Thats why you feel your truth is more true than his.

@traveler The ego is what i call the idea of the you.  The imaginary entity behind the eyes that you thought actually existed in some objective physical form.  Maybe you identified with the brain, or the soul, or the body.  Because before awakening i was a materialist like most - and an atheist although born Jewish.  I identified with the soul.  I believed i was the soul.  It was  during self inquiry when i hit my first non-dual state and discovered what i was and what i was not.   So thus it was discovered that the me i thought was real and tangible is just an idea in the mind of God.  And that God or Reality is actually manifesting itself through that idea or POV when in limited form.  And when there is a shift in consciousness, Reality takes the perspective of the whole Mind and the idea of you as an identity ceases to exist.  

So then the idea of you returns, but much more conscious then before of what is really happening with reality.  The materialist paradigm is shattered.  Its not like the idea of me never existed, it exists when it exists - as right now - the difference is i am aware that it is imaginary.  It doesn't mean this idea can't be embraced.  It is still God.  To me people who think the ego is just a section of the mind that has egoic desires and then there is the physical body and a brain - and consciousness is held within the brain - still have not transcended the Materialist paradigm.   All of that is imaginary and there is no physical or objective world out there.   Vegan is still under the paradigm that there is something behind the scenes.  I have talked with him before and he brushes it off.  That's where i believe Vegan can deepen his understanding if his mind is open.  Because transcending this paradigm can really deepen ones understanding of reality.  But the nature of reality was revealed to me in one of my awakenings - in a mystical state.  So an open mind is required to hit states of consciousness during meditation that will open up these realizations  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

LOL I'm trying to quit bro.. That shit is eating my lungs lol.. 

Me too.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok can you notice how you are creating your emotions and moods. You have to create them for them to exist. 

Your natural state is love, joy, happiness, goodness all great stuff. And effortless stuff. 

Yes, why do you stand over the painter's shoulder ask her why she's painting? Got a problem with girls and the full range of their moods and emotions, hmm...? I don't just paint with white and pink and all the "pretty" colors. I like my paintings with lots of black and drama. Oh, here's to you, Mr.blacked out avatar.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Well I am Just having fun. Have whole eternity ahead. 

Black avatar lets just say I love to be blacky. Not so much as Leo but still love to. 

Guess I indeed love getting bitch slapped by God. I do very healing stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You see now you are reverting to sarcasm because you can't actually prove that ???@Dodo

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

-Osho

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Where's the cigar? :)

????

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

You see now you are reverting to sarcasm because you can't actually prove that ???@Dodo

It's not really sarcasm, you cant disprove you're not a 4D being that is sleeping and dreaming it right now.

All i know is that the consciousness with which I know this "dream or awake" reality is the same as the consciousness of the entity or non-entity that creates the dream.

Just like in your actual dreams at night, you are the same you that experiences this illusory world.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

57 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Guys I ruin every topic. Already have 10 points and I am on @cetus watchlist. Flirted with mods too both males and females I mean c'mon guys don't want to get banned.

This=Infinite humor xD

Didn’t know you can get points for flirting, seriously ??

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

It's not really sarcasm, you cant disprove you're not a 4D being that is sleeping and dreaming it right now.

All i know is that the consciousness with which I know this "dream or awake" reality is the same as the consciousness of the entity or non-entity that creates the dream.

Just like in your actual dreams at night, you are the same you that experiences this illusory world.

Yes but you said in the dream reality you are the only one with internal self awareness while others are just figments of your mind (you can't know that for sure but hey..) while in the waking state you are aware and other people are also aware.. Now can you tell me are you in the waking state or the dreaming state at this moment and how do you know that and can you tell me how do you know other people are also aware in the waking state? 

31 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Didn’t know you can get points for flirting, seriously ??

I am taken but we can try? If you are into getting points ofcourse. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am taken but we can try? 

LMAO...????

Rocking around Christmas ? tree....????...happy holidays ???

I don’t wanna get banned for flirting with males on this forum...nah ....they wouldn’t take me serious after?

plus some people here might get jealous ?????

Edited by Galyna

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

plus some people here might get jealous ?????

Don't know for you. But for me it's like ain't no single hot witch here at all. 

Guys, I got it, I got the perfect theory to end this non-duality war.

We are physical bodies with brain-generated consciousness living in an ordinary physical world.

Thoughts? I think it could be revolutionary. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Don't know for you. But for me it's like ain't no single hot witch here at all. 

For me totally opposite, maybe coz the major audience here are males ???.

Mandy and I are the only girls in this thread❤️❤️❤️❤️. 

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

living in an ordinary physical world.

I am having a hard time with the word “physical” here, not that I am being pedantic.