Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Form and formless are One.

Definitely. Because formlessness can take any form ;) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, Member said:

Yep but mind is not finite. It is infinite imagination.

Correct from the Absolute POV. but in finite form or finite POV  you are not conscious of your own infinity until you are.  And then when you ARE - oh my fucking God.

You tricked yourself and forgot - so that you could remember!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Form and formless are One

If formlessness cant take any shapes how they can be one? Tell me :) 

Edited by James123

Correct from the Absolute POV. but in finite form or finite POV  you are not conscious of your own infinity until you are.  And then when you ARE - oh my fucking God.

You tricked yourself and forgot - so that you could remember!

True but mind is limited by you so that you can explore yourself to infinity. I'm talking to this human form which is more than a form. You are infinite imagination = the Universe is ruled by you.

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

If formlessness cant take any shapes how they can be one? Tell me :) 

Cuz it never stopped being Nothing.  The separation is imaginary.  But notice the separation IS imaginary.

Yes Pure Infinity is you reuniting with yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, traveler said:

@Inliytened1 Liberation is not an experience. Experiences are fleeting, if you experience infinite orgasms it is very easy to get attached to those states. I know what you are talking about, I have fallen into that trap many times because it is such a mindblowing "state". What @mandyjw and @VeganAwake are pointing to is that THIS, this very happening IS that glimpse. The person gets attached to good and pushes away that which is apparently an obstacle for good. There are no real obstacles, this very ordinary happening is it, but that is of course unacceptable for you.

Yes i agree that this IT.  Its This.  Right here.  But i wasn't conscious of that until i was.  Go back to zeros post - a conceptual awakening is not awakening.  It is concept.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Cuz it never stopped being Nothing.

Yes Pure Infinity is you reuniting with yourself.

Definitely. Consciousness is nothing, therefore everything. Therefore body is empty, so how can you see? Because you are in the body as nothing. Therefore everything that you are aware in the moment as nothing. So, you are nothing therefore everything.

39 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You're a cock blocker.

Eh i transcended the dating scene a while back :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Happy for the attachment while it lasts :)

I'm gonna watch the enlightened masters duke it out xD

btw, I see that Leo took a lot of Ralston's concepts in his early works and integrated them. I believe he mentioned his work couple of times in his videos as well. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

I'd prefer to use other analogies but Leo seems to be quite fond of them, and I've been corrupted so here we are. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

btw, I see that Leo took a lot of Ralston's concepts in his early works and integrated them. I believe he mentioned his work couple of times in his videos as well. 

Ralston is great.  He was foundational in my awakening as well.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I agree I wish I would attend his seminar in a Bay Area. :)

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes i agree that this IT.  Its This.  Right here.  But i wasn't conscious of that until i was.  Go back to zeros post - a conceptual awakening is not awakening.  It is concept.

I think where "we" apparently differ is in the statement "i wasn't conscious of that until I was." There is an universal "I" that can be experienced, it is the experience of the only "I" in existence being/speaking with itself, it is what is happening now but a consciousness of it is not a requirement. Holding on to it creates another position where "i" can stand, but now it is the big "I". 

Everything comprehensible is not the absolute truth. This is totally incomprehensible, it can not be understood. It is ever changing, it never can be known or held on to. Every word with an intention of holding what is, is imprisoning the unlimited in the limited. This happening "right now" is totally unique, it will never be experienced again, it is created and destroyed simultaneously. 

On 30/06/2020 at 0:16 PM, Red-White-Light said:

At the higher levels of consciousness you start to realise how you are willing everything as God.

The chair, the cat, the mirror, the self that is seen in the mirror, your hands etc. 

The external reality doesn’t truly exist, you are existing the room you’re in.

Because you are the creator during every moment of creation, you are alone.

I did not respond to the thread yet, with all that other stuff. 

Solipsism is the belief that only you are real and everyone else is a figment of your imagination, ie  they do not have the awareness that you have.

Like in your dream at night you can intuit that only your character is so called real and the rest are just there as content, without subjective experience of their own.

This is not the case in this waking reality, I must say. Solipsism is a form of insanity which makes your current ego the center of everything. 

But the center is that to which both my subjective experience and yours report to. That one being,  which is not an object AKA God.

I am sitting here and i can confirm I have a subjective experience.  I cannot verify, but I am certain that you also have a subjective experience. If that is the case, Solipsism is incorrect. 

55 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I did.  But not the "I" you are thinking about.

but it is the I that I'm thinking about, because it's your ego that is doing all this here on the forum. It reports to the One, just as VeganAwake's ego, but is not the one.

That's an ego trip right there and you believe that you are enlightened meat. Thats why you feel your truth is more true than his.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I think Ralston was near as much Leo's guru

I believe he mentioned this as well. All his books are on his list. 

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

. It reports to the One, just as VeganAwake's ego, but is not the one.

What is your one understanding? 

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why man don't give up. I guess when I get i to your years maybe my dirty mind will finally cool off. Ashamed to look at my dreamboard and if I was ashamed imagine showing that to previous gf. 

Dating scene, there  are fine women out there despite what Elliot Hulse thinks. 

13 minutes ago, traveler said:

This happening "right now" is totally unique, it will never be experienced again, it is created and destroyed simultaneously. 

Yes!

You fundamentally change by conversing with another, because you are the exchange itself rather than a solid person having an exchange with another person. In debates we look for resolution, to change someone else's mind, to be understood and validated. There's no resolution because the entire exchange is a miracle. Missing this, looking for the resolution, the changed mind, the validation, is frustrating. Appreciating the exchange itself is Love.  Since the heart of what we all seek from any conversation or any pursuit is to feel better, "he" who is most aligned with Love always wins. 

"You people" still annoy the fuck out of me sometimes though. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Solipsism is the belief that only you are real and everyone else is a figment of your imagination, ie  they do not have the awareness that you have. This is not the case in this waking reality, I must say. Solipsism is a form of insanity which makes your current ego the center of everything.

Others are a figment of your imagination and you are a figment of others' imagination, except that the center or seed of everything is you. It is all relative. There's no absolute reality outside your reality.