Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity Astrology is very valid, even people on this forum poo poo on it. I do not mean astrology for every day, like on TV or magazine, because this is BS, but made by professional, taking into consideration your time, place and location. Oh me, one girl here made my natal chart. When hubby and I looked at it we were in shock, 90% of of match.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna My new gf is pisces how does that match. We Sagis are a bit passionate but she is not.

Not joking but my dog behaives like she is my wife and not a dog. Hahahahaha 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity well, according to my astrologist we need to take into consideration all the planets, not only your Sun Sign (which is Sagi) 

moon sign is very important too.

Well, she is water, you are fire, think about it. Not really your match, might be too deep for you, sometimes dramatic, might wanna take things seriously, probably a bit aloof, but very intuitive and perceptive. Probably likes to delve when you are not in the mood, might be too pessimistic or suspicious for you. I bet sometimes whining and it makes you irritable. 

In one word, it is complicatedxD

@Galyna Yeah she is like that. Likes to cry a lot after dramatic episodes wanting to see will I protect and care for her. Very sensitive but likes her cold facade because she is well educated. Reads people very well including me. No fooling around with her. 

Yes deep, hard to really understand her. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

No fooling around with her. 

From what I have observed Pieces, Scorpions and Cancers are very manipulative, so watch out, very good psychologists by nature, pieces love every enigma they can find, btw. 

@Galyna Yeah I already see I will have problems with her. If I really want lasting relatiinship with her like a lot of work needs to be put. Always under some sort of test from her. 

She is lacking trust, needs so much to be sure that's how I see it. But if she really realizes you love her then she is all yours and very into you but needs to be sure 100%

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes deep, hard to really understand her. 

it is our karma to be with people who are our opposites. I feel you. 

All Gemini are always with Earth women, never understood it in a million years. 

My hubby is also very heart tendered and sometimes takes everything too close to his heart. 

Edited by Galyna

@Someone here I am here 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

38 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

a lot of work needs to be put.

Any relations need constant maintenance, any! ^_^

However, with some people you connect immediately, reading their minds, but with others you have to explain every single thing so they understand what meaning you put behind your words. It is very tiresome and requires a lot of energy.  

Edited by Galyna

@Member as I said before we need to look at your entire natal chart, not only at your sun sign! You might have a moon in cancer. 

here, plug it in and let me know much truth you find there:

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

p.s. location and birth time is very important!

@Galyna

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

it is our f...ng karma to be with people who are our opposites. I feel you. 

All Gemini are always with Earth women, never understood it in a million years. 

My hubby is also very heart tendered and sometimes takes everything too close to his heart. 

Yeah oposite in almost every way. She likes to argue I don't. I am friendly and very open and she is closed and again investigates people and doesn't trust so much. I am passionate, she is cold etc pretty much everything. But is also ready to completelly surrender and allow me full lead, yes a bit aloof. That's right. Also so i to her ideas. I lije to see her when she is like that she changes and get inspired. There is something in her which I just don't understand like enigma for me. 

But I will say she fall in love and knew I was guy for her immeditally.I don't know why. So distrustful towards people yet we hooked in instant. So much so tgat I didn't cared about gf I was in Relationship in that moment. Attraction so high. I also fell in love too. Just so strong. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

like enigma for me

that is what my hubby tells me after eight years of marriage xD, even though I am an open book, always was and will be. 

Again for you she is enigma because you have different outlook in life, for some men she would be pretty simple and obvious.  

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

that is what my hubby tells me after eight years of marriage xD, even though I am an open book, always was and will be. 

Again for you she is enigma because you have different outlook in life, for some men she would be pretty simple and obvious.  

Not just an enigma but she also fascinates me. There is so much i nto her to be discovered. Never boring and you never know what to expect. 

She also likes to be distant. Likes that you never know where she is very rarely calls you. What a gift. Very different complete mindbending never to be understood girl for me. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Member I had a person in my life who was Sagi with moon in cap, man, people with moon in cap are so cold with emotions. They never express their sympathy towards you, even when they truly love you. Caps are cold, but I trust those people immediately, I do not know any other sign in horoscope you can trust more than Caps. They are just freaking cold and can control their emotions in a way unknown to me. I have so much respect for this people. I feel immediate attraction to them coz you can surrender in this trust and stability. But this cool nature is killing my fire. It is like love and hate at the same time.

On 03/07/2020 at 0:11 AM, Nak Khid said:

I can't say astrology works or not but I can see for sure that it's bringing peace to this thread finally!

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is so much i to her to be discovered. Never boring and you never know what to expect. 

this is a good start in relations. So don't give up. 

@An young being I derailed it completely with another member. Plus VeganAwake has gone xD 

Do not worry, expect to see another one in couple days for sure. xD

12 minutes ago, Galyna said:

this is a good start in relations. So don't give up. 

I won't. Hot & Cold so different yet so attracted towards each other. Like super attraction but it will cost me lot if nerves I already see that. ?

Deepest level she is super sensitive and looks for someone with high stability. Like super leader type of thing. Like top notch nothing bellow that. Someone like really strong. 

Any type of weakness you are out but she is really worthy. She is all yours once her tests are passed. Very manipulative but with good reason. 

But also very intuitive knows already moment you start talking with her oh this guy has those characteristics I am looking for. Knows this from start yet wants to be sure 100%.

Edited by zeroISinfinity