Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Spreading misinformation on a nonduality forum with the assumption that there's truly correct information, doesn't hold up. 

There are Absolute Truths that can be realized.  But at that point you are a mystic.  So if i asked you if you are open minded to there being mystical states of consciousness what is your answer?  

Im sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable though.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw

Beleif based enlightenment is not actual awakening. 

This ???

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

"die before you die"

That IMO means that you have to kill your ego (die) after you die (after your physical body dies).

I think that expression is used a lot in Islamic religions, but I am not so sure... just sayin'

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

52 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes when we say God we are speaking from the transrational stage not the prerational.

Words will always imply duality. That's why I think Leo is right when he says we need extreme "Open-mindedness" and not to be so attached to just words.

I like to call it God, Brahman, Reality... Buddha nature, Christ... IDK

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There are Absolute Truths that can be realized.  But at that point you are a mystic.  So if i asked you if you are open minded to there being mystical states of consciousness what is your answer?  

Im sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable though.

Yes! Of course! I had an awakening that totally fucked up my life, bliss states for days, incredible realizations, inexplicable events, etc. All of that though, was the result of letting go, the "awakening" was nothing, a non-event sandwiched between batshit crazy event + intuition, and batshit crazy + bliss, realization. The realizations themselves were just sudden awareness OF things I was holding on to. I had no control over it happening. It didn't happen to anyone. When questioned (mostly) everything VeganAwake saying is right. I was there, I was going to take Eckhart Tolle's present moment with me to my grave, holding on to it. 

This really is a hilarious predicament. 

It's NOTHING. NOTHING! It's THIS! 

xDxDxD

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

17 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Beleif based enlightenment is not actual awakening. 

That's your belief. You believe in "actual" awakening. Then you use it as a mark to sort winners from the losers. Like 666, the mark of the beast or something. 

No mark, no posty on the forum. 

Really though, the ones with no mark are like the lost sheep, the shepherd is supposed to LEAVE the already safe flock in concern for the one lost sheep, not be like, "OK you mislead fucker, wander off all you like, go have at it with the wolves". 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You will all experience your own death for awakening. It's actual. This spiritual stuff have nothing to do with teachings. 

Ofcourse if you really want Truth. 

Now it's serious is it? 

I agree with @mandyjw  but I am not a moderator.

and it's not the mark of the beast Mandy! To post in the forum you need the mark of the Holy Spirit.

If you have the mark of the beast, you will be banned!!!

:D

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

That's your belief. You believe in "actual" awakening. Then you use it as a mark to sort winners from the losers. Like 666, the mark of the beast or something. 

Nope.  What we are telling you is the Absolute Truth.  You are projecting that onto us.   No one is judging.  All is perfect - awakened or not.  We just spit Truth here and call BS for the benefit of those who wish to know the highest Truths.  Nothing better about being awoke - or special.

But i can tell you it will change your entire outlook on reality - and also it feels like a metaphysical orgasm to infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@abrakamowse Not mark of a beast but mark of a hot witch. Ok can have some fun I guess. 

LOL... Mmmmhhh... Hot witch. 

?

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nope.  What we are telling you is the Absolute Truth.  You are projecting that onto us.   No one is judging.  All is perfect - awakened or not.  We just spit Truth here and call BS for the benefit of those who wish to know the highest Truths.  Nothing better about being awoke - or special.

But I see some sort of elitist non-dual absolute truth here, that is overly protective of itself.  If someone on the forum is screaming out of his lungs one side of the coin as being true, why are we saying that is incorrect? 

I thought the absolute truth is both true and false and at the same time true and at the same time false and neither. Why are we banning people for showing their own expression of infinite consciousness? I do not see any forum rules being broken. 

I have had heated discussions on forum as well where I wanted to be right and the other wrong, but come on, banning someone to win the argument goes on a whole different level. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

19 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Yes! Of course! I had an awakening that totally fucked up my life, bliss states for days, incredible realizations, inexplicable events, etc. All of that though, was the result of letting go, the "awakening" was nothing, a non-event sandwiched between batshit crazy event + intuition, and batshit crazy + bliss, realization. The realizations themselves were just sudden awareness OF things I was holding on to. I had no control over it happening. It didn't happen to anyone. When questioned (mostly) everything VeganAwake saying is right. I was there, I was going to take Eckhart Tolle's present moment with me to my grave, holding on to it. 

This really is a hilarious predicament. 

It's NOTHING. NOTHING! It's THIS! 

xDxDxD

???❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

But I see some sort of elitist non-dual absolute truth here, that is overly protective of itself.  

Projection?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Johnny5 said:

@Inliytened1  she's got your number pal xD

Too bad you're nothing but a vision.

As are you :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Oh boy, the whole forum party is here in this thread ?????

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Projection?  

Projection is not something unlike what you did in order to ban VeganAwake. 

Who told you that "God doesn't exist" is a false statement? At the same time God is emptiness you would say is a correct statement? Those two statements are identical. It's all about your own projection of what that statement means. It's all about your point of view at the end of the day.  

I dislike injustice and I see injustice being done here today, unfortunately. My own projection, but there. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Why are we banning people for showing their own expression of infinite consciousness? I 

There is no infinite consciousness for him.   There is just no him.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Hey guys, where can I find the video with Leo interviewing Ralston, a part of which VeganAwake posted yesterday here in this thread? 
Thank you. ? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no infinite consciousness for him.  

Well what there is for him, in his own experience, is just consciousness which is continuous and undivided. He can see that in his own waking experience. I mean come on the guy is deep into that stuff and you think he doesnt realise he is always aware/conscious?

Now if we talk about some "infinite consciousness" out there that he can either believe in or not believe in, then we are not talking about the actual consciousness, which is what is important and which one he has direct experience as

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟