Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no infinite consciousness for him.   There is just no him.

Come on, you have to see that you are applying a religious attitude here. His wording might be different to yours, but at least he doesnt treat consciousness as an object that now needs to be believed in. 

Perhaps he is even deeper than us and just using his words to get us to realise we shouldn't be so married to words like consciousness and God, because consciousness is even simpler than That.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Who told you that "God doesn't exist" is a false statement? At the same time God is emptiness you would say is a correct statement?

That's Anatta in Buddhism, correct me if I am wrong...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

consciousness is even simpler than That.

It is nothing therefore infinite. What is god? Word? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

32 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Who told you that "God doesn't exist" is a false statement?

I did.  But not the "I" you are thinking about.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

35 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Oh boy, the whole forum party is here in this thread ?????

Yes yes!! And sorry i didnt chime in on your questions yesterday ❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

You, you are creating all this(pure Love) and everything is you. 

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But i can tell you it will change your entire outlook on reality - and also it feels like a metaphysical orgasm to infinity.

But an orgasm is just the release of what you messed around to build up, so when you go around silencing those who are spirituality all hot and bothered, you're not a proponent of "orgasms" and lover of "orgasms", you're a cock blocker.

Only the best male chimps get to sleep with all the females, right? So what to do? Get rid of the extra males. Orgasms are limited. As long as awakening is felt as something limited and possessed, we cannot have the best of intentions for everyone else seeking the very thing for "themselves" that we use to define ourselves. Awakening is not a bitch you get to fuck. Infinity isn't limited. Awakening is a release, it's a nonevent that we misconstrue as an event, or a non event. Saying nonevent is closer to the truth unless the mind makes "non" a thing.  

There's a lot to let go of, but you can't look and see what it is you're holding onto if you think you've already done doing the letting go. 

It may be that both and ALL of us are in the same exact predicament. o.O

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You, you are creating all this(pure Love) and everything is you. 

Yea? So if you are everything, what is the core of you? 

6 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I am so full of lies and deceit, you wouldn't even believe...

Say hello to my sneakiness of tought and dirty mind I have. 7trillion hours of meditation would not clear it from that. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yea? So if you are everything, what is the core of you? 

Absolute Love. 

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

But an orgasm is just the release of what you messed around to build up

Oh no!!! Its not that at all.  It is You becoming DIRECTLY conscious that you are Pure Consciousness.  Which is what?  BEING! And Being is Infinite Love.  So you explode in Love and drown in it -- Infinite Love.  The whole body will shake and spasm with Love!  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothing is everything.  It must be empty to be able to take all forms.  And it is Infinite in infinite dimensions.  So it (you) have Infinite understanding and infinite creativity.  And Infinite Love for yourself and your own Infinity.  This can be directly confirmed by You as God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Nothing is everything.  It must be empty to be able to take all forms.  And it is Infinite in infinite dimensions.  So it (you) have Infinite understanding and infinite creativity.  And Infinite Love for yourself and your own Infinity.  This can be directly confirmed by You as God.

Fucking awesome. 

@Inliytened1 Liberation is not an experience. Experiences are fleeting, if you experience infinite orgasms it is very easy to get attached to those states. I know what you are talking about, I have fallen into that trap many times because it is such a mindblowing "state". What @mandyjw and @VeganAwake are pointing to is that THIS, this very happening IS that glimpse. The person gets attached to good and pushes away that which is apparently an obstacle for good. There are no real obstacles, this very ordinary happening is it, but that is of course unacceptable for you.

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:
2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yea? :) you telling me ? :) thanks my friend :) but you and i are not god. We are nothing, as you said thats why infinite. You are nothing, thats why body is empty. God is a still a form. But nothing is formless. God is nothing. It is not love, love is a still form ;) 

47 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PeterRalston/playlists

As I recall, Leo didn't want it published yet at the time, but apparently Ralston didn't give a shit xD

Thank you Johnny! :)

Not sure how I missed this one but I am looking forward to watch it.

I do appreciate your help!

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Inliytened1 I know you were busy :) so no problem....

I hope you're doing great, it's been a while....

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yea? :) you telling me ? :) thanks my friend :) but you and i are not god. We are nothing, as you said thats why infinite. You are nothing, thats why body is empty. God is a still a form. But nothing is formless. God is nothing. It is not love, love is a still form ;) 

Form and formless are One.  Your body, this room, all of it is being imagined and willed into Being by You.   @Red-White-Light is spot on.  :)

Love ya brother!?❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.