Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

@Member Thanks, actually If  I have time I would become astrologist, it fascinates me^_^, I meet new people I ask their sign. I always look at people's sun sign. It is a good fact card for me to understand whom I am dealing with. 

Someone here did not believe me when I said that half of this forum are Aquariuses, Gemini and Libras. Guess why? Because they are the most intellectual signs in the whole horoscope. I love to see the battles between those smarty pants when one is Gem and another is Aquarius. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I won't. Hot & Cold so different yet so attracted towards each other. Like super attraction but it will cost me lot if nerves I already see that. ?

Deepest level she is sensitive and looks for someone with high stability. Like super leader type of thing. 

here is what I have noticed from my observations:

the best match is your opposite on the introvert/extrovert scale, however to achieve this excellence in relations you must have identical values and see the world with the same eyes. This works, I promise. As long as you have values that are a great match, being plus and minus is a good combination. 

15 minutes ago, Member said:

Does that make me horny?

well, I hate to break it to you but with moon in cap, passion is not your feature, sorry!;)

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Likes that you never know where she is very rarely calls you

It is a strategy to hook a man, especially if you are not married. Push and pull. Oh Lord, I remember myself doing it with other guys. 

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

well, I hate to break it to you but with moon in cap, passion is not your feature, sorry!;)

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Member Thanks, actually If  I have time I would become astrologist, it fascinates me^_^, I meet new people I ask their sign. I always look at people's sun sign. It is a good fact card for me to understand whom I am dealing with. 

Someone here did not believe me when I said that half of this forum are Aquariuses, Gemini and Libras. Guess why? Because they are the most intellectual signs in the whole horoscope. I love to see the battles between those smarty pants when one is Gem and another is Aquarius. 

On 03/07/2020 at 0:11 AM, Nak Khid said:

One famous astrologist here told that my grandpa will die when I am around 7. My grandpa is near 90 now and works in the fields. That created a very bad impression in my mind on astrology.

@An young being You can not judge the whole entire field of knowledge by just one person who might not be a professional in his area. 

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, Member said:

Sagittarius and Taurus

Are you kidden me? Ofc not! Aquarius would be by far the most intelligent. Those people are visionaries, they outsmart the whole humanity on the Earth, therefore, sometimes they are taken in a wrong way, because mediocra are not ready for the information they give in.

I know Leo is Taurus, but I bet his moon in one of the airy signs. Look for his passion for knowledge. Almost can guarantee this. 

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Are you kidden me? Ofc not! Aquarius would be by far the most intelligent. Those people are visionaries, they outsmart the whole humanity on the Earth, therefore, sometimes they are taken in a wrong way, because mediocra are not ready for the information they give in.

I know Leo is Taurus, but I bet his moon in one of the airy signs. Look for his passion for knowledge. Almost can guarantee this. 

19 minutes ago, Galyna said:

On 03/07/2020 at 0:11 AM, Nak Khid said:

Now I believe in astrology ?

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

It is a strategy to hook a man, especially if you are not married. Push and pull. Oh Lord, I remember myself doing it with other guys. 

Manipulative I know. Weak man will call her but strong will not. Someone who doesn't need her. 

Value stuff. Very well know that. 

I say million tests from her. 

But in a sense that's how she really is doesn't fake that. 

For me that's cool it really is, non needy gf. 

Yeah she is so mindbending, will have tons of problems with her, yet inloved because I know under all that stuff there is sensitive very loyal woman. Also capable of high amounts of Love which she hides so well. 

You have to be master with her not servant. Beating her in her own games opens her up fulky and she surrenders to you fully. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

For me that's cool it really is, non needy gf. 

You guys wait till you get married, or start living together xD

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I know under all that stuff there is sensitive very loyal woman. 

Great to hear this from male's pov. You all want to sleep around but have a relations' keeper at the same time.

Oh guys,  I love you! :xMale nature is so fascinating and simple at the same time: sex,  food and game; do not talk a lot, keep it simple, no drama, and give me my freedom. One night open book, another is a mystery! Slut in bed, but virgin by nature. Follow this simple manual and any man is yours.  (some guys want you be smart, but the majority do not care if your cup size is DDD) :D

I am signing off. I mean it, I need to do my homework.

Just now, Member said:

Wisdom - Sagittarius

Agreed with this, but not Aries, not wisdom, their home in horoscope is associated with youth and infancy. Aries are not wise at all, they do not have this perceptive ability to see people. In fact Aries are very naive. i am Aries, I know...xDbut my moon is in Libra, so it is a different conversation. 

Sagittarius are well know for teaching (any dogma and religion) 

Wise are Capricorns and Virgos. 

Emotional intelligence: Scorps, Cancers and Pieces.

Gems will never give a sh..t about others, they are so preoccupied with the things around them, to a point it makes them neurotic. 

@Member 174 IQ Do you really beleive I am stupid? Probably one of most intelligent man in my country but yes bit lazy. That game ended. So that's why. No one can fool me and you really can't lie to me. 

Freaking enlightenment just ends it. Was cool while it lasted. "Humaning". 

@Member Chase Enlightenment it will pay off but trust me it will be very difficult. 

High reward with this thing but conceptually you will nit able to bare it and in so many ways you will not want it at all. So be strong. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

11 minutes ago, Member said:

It seems that our definitions about emotional intelligence might be a little bit different.

In fact, it does :) but no worries, here is what I took from various studies:

Emotional intelligence is highly connected with understanding, managing and interpreting one's emotions, maintaining self-awareness and also! it is the skill to identify the emotions of others. Thus, it is such a desirable trait nowadays, IQ does not really matter anymore, but what matter is EQ. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna Imo, there should a balance between EQ and IQ. I can compare EQ to the first tier in the spiral dynamics as you have to understand emotions in order to harmoniously integrate yourself in the society. While in the second tier, the understanding expands to the whole world, including abstract realities and this is where IQ comes into play... but not alone! as it always has to collaborate with EQ. At least, that's how I see it. Maybe IQ doesn't even exist lol.

Edited by Member

4 minutes ago, Member said:

you have to understand emotions in order to harmoniously integrate yourself in the society.

Again, this is not random and is predicated upon our survival. 

From my experience working for various companies people generally do not care how smart the leader/manager is, but what they care is that that leader exhibit moral and ethical values, understanding, empathy along with sympathy, etc. legitimate power should be substituted with inspiration, with leader’s moral and ethical orientation.

Usually the technical part of the work can be done by a special team, SME, knowledge experts. Therefore, there is a big fuss about transformational and transactional leadership practices nowadays. Nobody likes managers, everybody wants leaders that inspire their work and activities.  

Which is great because slowly we are evolving into the stage green in management!

@Galyna Agree, EQ is super important. Without empathy, compassion and tolerance humans cannot evolve further as Love is the foundation of everything. BUT IQ is the cherry on top... we can't live without it either, otherwise we would be just cavemen banging rocks for an eternity ?

@Member 100% ^_^

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Oh I am  Sagi.  Haha I am so lucky today. @DrewNowsconfirm this to my forum mistress.

Forum twinflame so funny. 

What what whaaaaaat? xD 

Astrology!?! Use it or lose it folks :P 

I'm very confused! Can someone please explain to me what solipsism is?

Let's start with the fundamentals; what is solipsism?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey