Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I am more enlightened than you and you don't understand, because I had this experience but what you are saying is not this, is that...

:)

And my truth is deeper than yours, so I can show you real enlightenment... and this and that... and the show must go on!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I am more enlightened than you and you don't understand, because I had this experience but what you are saying is not this, is that...

:)

You sound like Leo and his list of enlightened folks. Apparently I am not there hoorey don't have to be Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

mmmmm love :x

Plug it in. If you have 5 meo just do it. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

What's your list?

I am writting communist manifesto 2.0 not so into new bible thing.

tenor (1).gif

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You sound like Leo and his list of enlightened folks. Apparently I am not there hoorey don't have to be Jesus. 

Jesus will fight with Buddha about the meaning of GOD.

Jesus:

I am the SON of GOD!

Buddha:

No!!! God has no SON!!! GOD is just silence, nothingness...

:P

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Hah you Zero are the silliest Master and mystic i know.  Like the guy in the 10th ox herding pic perhaps?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo should add a Like button so you don't have to reply just to display your gratitude for an answer.

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Yes!

You fundamentally change by conversing with another, because you are the exchange itself rather than a solid person having an exchange with another person. In debates we look for resolution, to change someone else's mind, to be understood and validated. There's no resolution because the entire exchange is a miracle. Missing this, looking for the resolution, the changed mind, the validation, is frustrating. Appreciating the exchange itself is Love.  Since the heart of what we all seek from any conversation or any pursuit is to feel better, "he" who is most aligned with Love always wins. 

"You people" still annoy the fuck out of me sometimes though. 

Guys I ruin every topic. Already have 10 points and I am on @cetus watchlist. Flirted with mods too both males and females I mean c'mon guys don't want to get banned.

This=Infinite humor xD

35 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Like in your dream at night you can intuit that only your character is so called real and the rest are just there as content, without subjective experience of their own.

This is not the case in this waking reality, I must say. Solipsism is a form of insanity which makes your current ego the center of everything. 

Not so fast grasshopper.. 

How do you know you are in the so called waking reality right now?? 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This=Infinite humor

That's the cosmic joke!

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hah you Zero are the silliest Master and mystic i know.  Like the guy in the 10th ox herding pic perhaps?

Yeah doesn't help me with my new cold blooded  gf. Nothing can melt her heart. Doesn't matter still looks fine. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

tenor (1).gif

Where's the cigar? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

What we really are asking when questioining solipsism is we are asking what is the fundamental nature  of reality itself?   Because ultimately it's related to whether reality as a whole works as objective independent medium or as a subjective projective medium or maybe a combination of the both.  If solipsism was false then it follows necessaraily that really is objective medium which goes against the premise that "everything is consciousness" because it means that there are stuff that exists independently from one's consciousness. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Where's the cigar? :)

LOL I'm trying to quit bro.. That shit is eating my lungs lol.. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

LOL I'm trying to quit bro.. That shit is eating my lungs lol.. 

All your visions bro. 

31 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw We people are all you. Not separated from you also. 

Much more then visions. We are your Love. 

Well, I like for my Love to be annoying AF. It just perfectly suits my mood right now.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost