Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,517 posts in this topic

IMG_2080.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

IMG_2191.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

When you start doing shadow work.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Little kid: Enlightened master

Principal Skinner: World-class scientist 

Edited by Yimpa

Ego-death in a nutshell 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

IMG_2664.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

Everytime you try to convince Leo that you’re enlightened:

IMG_2864.png

Edited by Yimpa
Mamma Mia!

The sexiest enlightened master
You’ll be so enlightened that you’ll lose your mind!

IMG_2899-min.jpeg

Why did the enlightened master cross the road?

To get him and his followers to the enlightened side.

IMG_4504.jpeg

384200050_848198493417112_5273898095625810445_n.jpg

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

IMG_5243.jpeg

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

IMG_3243.jpeg

IMG_3246.jpeg

(Pictures courtesy of DALL·E 3)

On 4/7/2023 at 8:42 AM, Intraplanetary said:

:DxD

LOL LOVE THIS ONE!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.