Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,517 posts in this topic

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You are a blank= absence of all qualia

Your life has just been an appearance within the blank.

So your life is basically a test...of multiple choice and filling in the blank.

LOL.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

IMG_5266.jpeg

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

On 31/10/2023 at 3:01 PM, Razard86 said:

Finally a comment from you I would give reputation to. Non of the other nonsense. You don't see in the "Reality is not a dream thread", go back and see who is reacting emotionally.

"YOU MDFKR UR NOT HONEST UR WASTING UR TIME OR U WOULD TAKE THE DRUG I RECOMMEND, you unconscious little worm

that's literally your comments towards me. 

I cannot believe you posted ECKHART TOLLE. LOL. I'm literally his "disciple". 

Seriously, go to 3:20 of this video and tell me you don't see yourself being described there, and your attitude in this thread and others (the solipsistic one that I disagreed with you and gave you a challenge) .

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

IMG_5270.jpeg

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

On 11/1/2023 at 2:11 PM, Dodo said:

Finally a comment from you I would give reputation to. Non of the other nonsense. You don't see in the "Reality is not a dream thread", go back and see who is reacting emotionally.

"YOU MDFKR UR NOT HONEST UR WASTING UR TIME OR U WOULD TAKE THE DRUG I RECOMMEND, you unconscious little worm

that's literally your comments towards me. 

I cannot believe you posted ECKHART TOLLE. LOL. I'm literally his "disciple". 

Seriously, go to 3:20 of this video and tell me you don't see yourself being described there, and your attitude in this thread and others (the solipsistic one that I disagreed with you and gave you a challenge) .

Proof of your dishonesty.....you could just copy paste what I actually said instead of taking your corrupted misrepresentation. But why use more effort for accuracy when you can just be like nah....I'll just put my own spin on it. But hey you did post this in the joke section....which is the perfect place.

So at least you were honest that you are more interested in joking about the truth...instead of a serious inquiry!!! Although....that doesn't seem to have a good punchline to it!!! Needs more OMPH!!!

I know...how can you be a disciple of someone who would tell you, you are dreaming??

Your not a disciple, you just tell yourself that.

On 31/10/2023 at 4:01 PM, Razard86 said:

13:40 - 14:40

Hilarious xD

IMG_3411-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 04/11/2023 at 9:48 PM, Razard86 said:

Proof of your dishonesty.....you could just copy paste what I actually said instead of taking your corrupted misrepresentation. But why use more effort for accuracy when you can just be like nah....I'll just put my own spin on it. But hey you did post this in the joke section....which is the perfect place.

So at least you were honest that you are more interested in joking about the truth...instead of a serious inquiry!!! Although....that doesn't seem to have a good punchline to it!!! Needs more OMPH!!!

I know...how can you be a disciple of someone who would tell you, you are dreaming??

Your not a disciple, you just tell yourself that.

Since the thread about criticising your delivery is closed, take this as my entry there. And come on, even that thread you ended by saying you are a mirror for them and they have been criticizing themselves the entire time, not you! You had the last word, and what I originally thought was an honest attempt at self reflection turned out again to be an ego trip where you are the master and others are low conscious idiots talking bs. The comments there were peoples opinions of you and your delivery! Dont cop out like that!

I am not being dishonest, when I paraphrase obviously I am using a type of exaggeration to outline how i felt at reading your responses. I felt personally attacked and somewhat forced to agree or be called a clown sort of thing. 

When I write disciple in brackets that shouldnt be taken literally. I am no ones disciple, what i meant is I love Eckharts teachings and they are close to my heart. And i saw you doing exactly what he mentions in the video to me! You perceive me as less conscious and try to force feed me the only method(s) that will work for me, is how i felt, and when i disagreed with you you said something along the lines of me not being serious enough.

Come on dude, we all have different paths, and I fr one am a proponent of the pathless path, sue me. A flower doesnt need to actively do things to bloom. You say something needs to be done, I say, like Eckhart says, can you accept what is without needing for something to be done? Im not force feeding you this, you can agree to disagree and we move on. 

Originally i thought you posted it on my thread in response to me, i got mixed up and thought you quoted me with it, so i immediately used what Eckhart says in video to clearly show you are doing exactly the things he's saying.

I can go back to the thread and edit in here what you actually said and compare. Leo would never write in the manner you are, thats not an effective method of teaching, even if what you say is grounded in truth, you dont want to come across as lacking wisdom and being too emotional in your teachings. You will put people off frm what you're trying to point to. 

Be more willing to see that others can have different truths,  and in a paradoxical world something can be both true for you and false for another at the same time, that should get you to feel less threatened when someone disagrees with you. 

Allow others to be. 

Since we are in jokes thread, lemme improvise:

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because on the pathless path there is no need for a road, so it crossed it out!

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 11/12/2023 at 9:35 AM, Dodo said:

Since the thread about criticising your delivery is closed, take this as my entry there. And come on, even that thread you ended by saying you are a mirror for them and they have been criticizing themselves the entire time, not you! You had the last word, and what I originally thought was an honest attempt at self reflection turned out again to be an ego trip where you are the master and others are low conscious idiots talking bs. The comments there were peoples opinions of you and your delivery! Dont cop out like that!

I am not being dishonest, when I paraphrase obviously I am using a type of exaggeration to outline how i felt at reading your responses. I felt personally attacked and somewhat forced to agree or be called a clown sort of thing. 

When I write disciple in brackets that shouldnt be taken literally. I am no ones disciple, what i meant is I love Eckharts teachings and they are close to my heart. And i saw you doing exactly what he mentions in the video to me! You perceive me as less conscious and try to force feed me the only method(s) that will work for me, is how i felt, and when i disagreed with you you said something along the lines of me not being serious enough.

Come on dude, we all have different paths, and I fr one am a proponent of the pathless path, sue me. A flower doesnt need to actively do things to bloom. You say something needs to be done, I say, like Eckhart says, can you accept what is without needing for something to be done? Im not force feeding you this, you can agree to disagree and we move on. 

Originally i thought you posted it on my thread in response to me, i got mixed up and thought you quoted me with it, so i immediately used what Eckhart says in video to clearly show you are doing exactly the things he's saying.

I can go back to the thread and edit in here what you actually said and compare. Leo would never write in the manner you are, thats not an effective method of teaching, even if what you say is grounded in truth, you dont want to come across as lacking wisdom and being too emotional in your teachings. You will put people off frm what you're trying to point to. 

Be more willing to see that others can have different truths,  and in a paradoxical world something can be both true for you and false for another at the same time, that should get you to feel less threatened when someone disagrees with you. 

Allow others to be. 

Since we are in jokes thread, lemme improvise:

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because on the pathless path there is no need for a road, so it crossed it out!

^^^All you are complaining about is my delivery. My delivery style is intentional. I am direct on purpose because egos like to be comfortable in their bullshit. I am direct on PURPOSE. Of course you aren't supposed to like it!! If you don't like it, don't read it!!! Anybody that honestly reads what you write know you are full of it!!! I mean you actually convinced yourself that you came up with objections nobody else did? Do you know how deluded you have to be to think that?

Go ask any enlightened master to listen to your objections that it is a dream and he will tell you he heard it all before. How do I know this? Because the objections you made I HEARD BEFORE!!! One of the most self-absorbed things you can do is to ASSUME you are the FIRST to ask particular questions. Do you know how many humans have existed before you? Do you know how long humanity has been in search for the answer to what is existence? Do you not think it funny that the problem was solved BEFORE you current life and people still don't know? 

The truth is you have done LITTLE WORK and are passing yourself off as if you know what you are talking about. You said you did lucid dream research yet the stuff you mentioned wasn't even the totality of lucid dream research. I very quickly found lucid dream research that contradicted what you claimed you realized and it was because I had already did research into lucid dreams. The truth is if you actually sat down and studied reality with a TRUE DESIRE you would realize that science, psychedelics, spiritual masters, and your own direct experience if you choose to investigate it POINT TO THE SAME THING!!! So by default anybody that makes claims like you on this website looks foolish because we have already discussed it ad naseum. It's like having a debate with 20,000 people and coming to a resolution and then YOU WALK IN talking about "Oh nobody has made these statements before look how smart I am I have figured it out." You are so full of crap you have no idea. It's why I can tell you are probably in your 20's A lot of you 20 year olds need to leave Spirituality alone. 

Edited by Razard86

An enlightened master walks up to a construction site where they are tearing everything down. The worker sizes him up and says "Hey you don't look like you work here." The master replies what do you mean? The worker says "Well we are tearing down the construction." The master replies "We do the same thing."

God is so good it can't believe....

https://www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com/en

What did the Enlightenment philosopher say when he lost his candle?

"I can't find my light, but I'll never lose my Enlightenment!"

-ChatGPT

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

IMG_3632-min.jpeg

Why did the enlightened Zen monk keep hitting his head against the wall?

Because he was going for a breakthrough.

- Google Bard

A forum post a day keeps your enlightenment a way.