Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,516 posts in this topic

“That was a monk who achieved the highest form of enlightenment. He returned to Monke.” @angeldelgado7120 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

PBF-Connections-1.png

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

IMG_1916.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 09/07/2023 at 9:07 AM, Yimpa said:

“That was a monk who achieved the highest form of enlightenment. He returned to Monke.” @angeldelgado7120 

That Monke really is the only one enlightened there - they still doing stuff to be more enlightened while Monke is just chopping wood and carrying water

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

A well-respected scientist walks in on his wife getting fucked in the ass by another man.

Walks back to his university to work out a proof.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/10/2023 at 5:13 AM, Yimpa said:

IMG_1916.jpeg

I just tested out Google Bard’s new Google Lens integration. Yes, you can now Bard analyze pictures for you!:

Sure, here is a more casual explanation of the meme:

"Kermit the Frog is all zenned out, drinking tea and contemplating the meaning of life. He's like, 'Buddha says we should empty our minds to reach enlightenment. But most of you have done that and gone nowhere.' shrug 'Not my business.'"

This meme is funny because it's relatable. We've all tried to achieve some kind of self-improvement, whether it's enlightenment, happiness, or just a better body. But sometimes, it feels like we're spinning our wheels. We're not really getting anywhere, but we're too stubborn to give up.

Kermit's reaction is perfect. He's not judging us. He's just observing that we're all on our own journeys. Some of us will reach enlightenment, and some of us won't. But that's okay. As long as we're trying, that's all that matters.

So next time you're feeling frustrated with your own self-improvement journey, remember Kermit. He's been there. He's done that. And he's still drinking tea.

3 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

What does Google Bard think of these two memes Yimpa?

360107869_1001906307514046_1481096209032178137_n.jpg

I think the meme is funny because it's relatable. We've all been in the situation where we've given someone directions, only to never see them again. It's like they just disappear into the ether. The meme captures that feeling of uncertainty and wonderment perfectly. The text, "Sometimes I wonder what happened to the people who asked me for directions," is also well-placed and adds to the humor. Overall, I think it's a great meme.

Here are some other thoughts I had about the meme:

• The use of Kermit the Frog is perfect. He's a character who is often seen as being wise and thoughtful, so it makes sense that he would be the one to wonder about the people who asked him for directions.

• The rain in the background adds to the mood of the meme. It creates a sense of isolation and loneliness, which perfectly complements the feeling of uncertainty that the text expresses.

• The meme is also visually appealing. The colors are muted and the composition is simple, but it all works together to create a striking image.

Overall, I think this is a great meme. It's funny, relatable, and visually appealing. I would definitely recommend it to others.

——-

3 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

357448454_816261650068048_3893555952350914098_n.jpg

The meme is funny because it's unexpected. We're used to seeing Kermit and Miss Piggy together, so the idea of them having kids is a bit strange. The image of the Gamorrean Guard also adds to the humor, as it's a very different-looking creature from Kermit and Miss Piggy. The text, "Kermit.... I wonder what our kids will look like?", is also well-placed and adds to the humor.

Here are some other thoughts I had about the meme:

• The use of the Gamorrean Guard is perfect. It's a creature that is often seen as being violent and aggressive, which perfectly contrasts with the image of Kermit and Miss Piggy, who are typically seen as being gentle and kind.

• The text, "Kermit.... I wonder what our kids will look like?", is also well-placed. It's a question that is often asked by couples who are considering having children, but in this case, it's asked in a humorous way.

• The meme is also visually appealing. The colors are bright and the composition is simple, but it all works together to create a striking image.

Overall, I think this is a great meme. It's funny, unexpected, and visually appealing. I would definitely recommend it to others.

I also find it interesting that the meme uses characters from two different franchises, The Muppets and Star Wars. This shows how memes can be used to cross-pollinate different cultures and fandoms. It's also a reminder that memes are often more than just funny images. They can also be used to make social commentary or to explore complex ideas.

@Jehovah increases I’m welcome.

Google Bard helped come up with this xD

IMG_1985.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Google Bard helped come up with this xD

IMG_1985.jpeg

Lol, this explains a lot.

Also from Bard :o

IMG_2003.jpeg