MellowEd

How come people claim to observe and experience the same torments in hell ?

159 posts in this topic

It's ridiculous.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

9 minutes ago, Bandman said:

to know whether an unescapable doom exists.

Again, if that's what you focus on, maybe that's what you'll get: unescapable doom.

God can't help you if you lock yourself in Hell by misusing your Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura That hurts to hear. How could there be any "misuse" in the end if everything is Good from God's perspective? How could there be a state where you would never be able to get out from? 

@Bandman You are like the man who locked himself in a jail cell, threw away the key, and spent the rest of his days wondering how a loving God could be so cruel.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Bandman You are like the man who locked himself in a jail cell, threw away the key, and spent the rest of his days wondering how a loving God could be so cruel.

But that man would die in the end, so that analogy isn't correct.

3 minutes ago, Bandman said:

But that man would die in the end, so that analogy isn't correct.

Eventually you'll realize the foolishness of your ways and wake up.

Or not.

Up to you.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Read the books Conversations With God. It explains how consciousness after death works.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Eventually you'll realize the foolishness of your ways and wake up.

Or not.

Up to you 

I hope so. It feels very foolish. I guess i should just accept that i might up in hell for eternity. To be honest I am scared by those stories of abrahamic religions that say people will end up in hell forever. but it doesn't make sense that you should believe in a certain religion to be safe or not. It just scares me. Don't you agree with me that unescapable doom is literally the only scary thing, since it's the only thing where hope would die? Like you said, there is reason to worry if there's anything to be done about it, but it doesn't seem like thats the case. Guess i should just start having faith in God. Somehow i have this paranoia that i deserve punishment and will never get out of it, a certain metaphysical hopelessness.s

it's all love Leo, thanks for all your wisdom.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Read the books Conversations With God. It explains how consciousness after death works.

okay, i wil check that out. thanks.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yay, a Donald we can trust!!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

like i said, yes i am willing to go to hell. It's about knowing how to get out of there. I want the gnostic knowledge to know whether an unescapable doom exists.

You should just contemplate the fundamentals, like what a belief is.

Be careful what your beliefs are you could very well make this like Mr. Gruguer's dream world. I still never understood why there were sheep in his boiler rooms and whale sounds. Anyway, when I last saw the so-called devil it ran back like a little biotch back to what you would call Hell. If you come across my oompa loompa demonic friend say hello from me. And....

163527908_3680935838695028_2110134793407511030_n.jpg

hpdwmtlh91091.jpg

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

You mean the game where I don't agree with you.

No, I mean your snarky attitude.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Frenk said:

From Home with God

IMG_2296.jpeg

IMG_2297.jpeg

IMG_2298.jpeg

From Home with God @Leo Gura

1 million cells in the human body die every second.

Do cells experience hell..?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

You make a business out of misleading millions because of your own ego.

There are people out there who are worse then him.

@Frenk great share. I have experienced stage 1 when I got choked out playing with my olde brother

Stage 2 is consistent with what I have experienced lucid dreaming and doing astral projection. It is a mechanism that works without a mechanism. You directly and instantaneously control the present moment with the mind, whatever you think of materializes . Whatever backstory you confabulate becomes true.

So that's pretty cool.

About the "hell not existing unless you create it" statement, id like to point out that aparently salvia specifically sends you into that state of consciousness that is inclined towards creating whacky realities that are prone towards suffering ( from what I've heard)

From what I've experienced, sleep paralysis consistently created that state of consciousness where you experience psychological fear and perhaps even physical pain. And ofc there are nightmares where terror and suffering happens but you always are capable of editing the dream through mental willpower. Escaping the sleep paralysis requieres more effort and struggle but nevertheless it's always possible.

I've had where I escape a sleep paralysis and get a sense of relief and then I notice I'm actual still in it and the terror goes on LMAO it can happen a few times in a row. It's so trippy its comedic

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 1/22/2024 at 1:38 AM, MellowEd said:

True, stealing something, even if it's small has a huge ripple effect.

Even the wildest hellish nightmare wouldn't even detect down in the pit.

God gave me visions of what He has saved me from. Hell is designed according to your trangressions against God. I would not wish it upon my worst enemy. There is no blessings down there and it is forever. Life after death feels much more real than this. 

Do not be deceived for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

This testimony of hell is  thought-provoking, describing the pit as being perfectly designed according to her transgressions against God. She also goes in great detail about her soul being pulled out of her body. 

It sounds like more than an acid flashback. 

Edited by MellowEd