MellowEd

How come people claim to observe and experience the same torments in hell ?

159 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Davino said:

Everyone has it's personal Hell

True, stealing something, even if it's small has a huge ripple effect.

Even the wildest hellish nightmare wouldn't even detect down in the pit.

God gave me visions of what He has saved me from. Hell is designed according to your trangressions against God. I would not wish it upon my worst enemy. There is no blessings down there and it is forever. Life after death feels much more real than this. 

Do not be deceived for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Edited by MellowEd

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Why would it tho? It is like dreaming a human race with dicks in their face. Consciousness is theoretically capable of that, but it Would never do it ( I mean here Hell in the literal sense, a realm of fire and suffering). 

One thing I am contemplated on a recent trip was the Universe creates fear because it is inherently fearless.

As humans we experience fear and pain, and we ask why would the Universe create such a thing? But to the Universe it knows in reality, there is nothing to fear (because the only thing that exists is itself). Behind every fear, is just the the Universe interacting with itself.

So although as humans we experience torment and we know it sucks, but the Universe as whole knows that beyond that local experience, in reality everything is good and there is nothing to be afraid of. But I think that is hard for the ego to accept, because we have to experience the pain and we struggle to see beyond that pain (the ego is a bit short sighted and that is fair enough). I don't think the ego can be expected to understand that from its perspective. 

@MellowEd Hell was invented by the Abrahamic tradition to make a judicial existential police that will catch you even if police doesn't. This was surprisingly useful and helped building more conscious societies than before, however we all can see right now that it's just a bag on your mind, you can just tose it out

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

But this contradicts all the rules that govern this reality. Nothing is done for fun in that absurd sense.

Hell isn't part of this reality. It would be its own reality. A part of Infinity, where all things exist.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, woohoo123 said:

As humans we experience fear and pain, and we ask why would the Universe create such a thing? But to the Universe it knows in reality, there is nothing to fear (because the only thing that exists is itself). Behind every fear, is just the the Universe interacting with itself

Yeah, I understand that, but the universe also considers the perspectives of the limiting beings it creates. God make sure he doesn't abuse his powers.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hell isn't part of this reality. It would be its own reality. A part of Infinity, where all things exist.

What it would be like in your understanding?

Heaven sounds like a cool place. 

16 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

What it would be like in your understanding?

Like Christians describe, minus the moralizing and judgment.

@Squeekytoy Duality has nothing to base itself in. Constant torment is as good starting out point for the middle of a spectrum as constant bliss.

There's no constant middle frankly. You could fall deeper and deeper into despair until you snap back, or you don't and you keep falling.

Elaborate on your philosophical argument if you disagree, please.

Edited by Girzo

38 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Philosophy baaad 9_9

It's fine, if you enjoy discussing hypotheticals that don't exist.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Did you experience hell in your trips? even if you did, that doesn't mean that place was "real".

On what grounds are you making this claim?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Christ did not come to judge the world so neither should his followers.

Light and darkness exist.

God gave me a visions of what He have saved me from. Hell is designed according to your own transgressions against a holy God. I would not wish it upon my worst enemy. There are no blessings down there and it is forever. Even your wildest hellish nightmare wouldn't even detect down in the pit. The terror happening on earth pale compared to hell. Stealing something, even if it's small has a huge ripple effect. So do not be deceived my friends for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Edited by MellowEd

24 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Did you experience hell in your trips?

Not specifically.

On what grounds are you making this claim?

Infinity.

Once you understand Infinity deeply enough you understand that Hell is a part of it.

David Hawkins has a lecture where he describes his descent into Hell. It used to be on YT but his goons copyright-stuck all the clips.

Edited by Leo Gura

Carl Jung talks about this in length and calls it the collective unconscious. 

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not specifically.

Infinity.

Once you understand Infinity deeply enough you understand that Hell is a part of it.

David Hawkins has a lecture where he describes his descent into Hell. It used to be on YT but his goons copyright-stuck all the clips.

If you were everything experiencing itself you would also experience all the bad happening in the world. With this statement nothing is.

All the terror happening on earth wouldn't even register in hell. You are.

Of course there's hell. All imaginable and unimaginable kinds, too. But experiencing them is voluntarily (even if it appears to be completely the opposite).

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you willing to explain this to these guys when when i've asked you whether getting stuck in ETERNAL hell or some kind of literal eternal nightmare is possible, you've dismissed me to find it out for myself? when i've said this is the question that bugs me the most. I don't care about going to hell, if it exist I will go through to it. I care about being doomed without hope. why won't you answer this question once and for all? 

It makes the most sense to me that only Infinity itself is Eternal, so that no realm or dream can last forever even though it may seem that way. But then again there's the argument that a vicious cycle of paranoia and suffering as God can spiral into eternity and never escape from it. please answer this question that is literally impeding my psyche and life every day.

2 hours ago, Bandman said:

Why are you willing to explain this to these guys when when i've asked you whether getting stuck in ETERNAL hell or some kind of literal eternal nightmare is possible, you've dismissed me to find it out for myself? when i've said this is the question that bugs me the most. I don't care about going to hell, if it exist I will go through to it. I care about being doomed without hope. why won't you answer this question once and for all? 

It makes the most sense to me that only Infinity itself is Eternal, so that no realm or dream can last forever even though it may seem that way. But then again there's the argument that a vicious cycle of paranoia and suffering as God can spiral into eternity and never escape from it. please answer this question that is literally impeding my psyche and life every day.

1) Eternal is not a duration in time.

2) I don't know the detailed mechanics of how Infinity works. You are asking me mechanical questions about Infinity.

3) When I talk about Hell I don't care how long it lasts. I don't know how long you will be there.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura then how is infinity synonymous with unconditional love and goodness if unimaginable levels of suffering and excruciating pain exist as inevitable parts of it ?(and on top of that it can last for eternity).

This is one of the paradoxes of infinity..is that there is Absolute Infinity which Is the infinity of all infinities and therefore DEFINITELY hell exists ..and not just any hell ..but the most despicable forms of pain that fucks your mind's ability to comprehend.  And ....."for fun "😂 

God is a madman. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura then how is infinity synonymous with unconditional love and goodness if unimaginable levels of suffering and excruciating pain exist as inevitable parts of it ?(and on top of that it can last for eternity).

I imagine the suffering part is optional.

I am speaking of Hell almost like a physical location within Mind.

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God is a madman. 

Yes.