MellowEd

How come people claim to observe and experience the same torments in hell ?

159 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

God being a madman is not an sufficient explanation.

Observed my soul in an out of body experience, far more valuable than my eyes. 

Edited by MellowEd
spelling

On 1/8/2024 at 9:59 PM, Squeekytoy said:

I watched a random section of 10 seconds or so, and he said he was deep in the earth watching people burn and scream that looked like skeletons...

There's burning people deep in the earth?

Why not?

What do you think about the rest of the video?

Edited by MellowEd

You've experienced nightmares. Hell is just a strong form of nightmare.

Infinite Consciousness includes some twisted nightmares.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Or, metaphorically speaking, the creation of self is hell.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You've experienced nightmares. Hell is just a strong form of nightmare.

Infinite Consciousness includes some twisted nightmares.

A nightmare is not even noticable compared to the torments in hell. God won't be mocked.

Edited by MellowEd

@MellowEd In the West anyways, we are brought via the Christian tradition, my generation was, and all the ones before it, so we have a general idea and conditioning about Hell, Heaven, God and such things, so this conditioning is very much a part of the culture, and ingrained in ppl's minds and subconcious, so when they have this sort of experience it comes out sounding the same, but Hell, Heaven its all within YOU, the experience itself happened within You, take some dmt and You trip into Heaven and Loving experience, trip on something else and it brings you to Hell experiences, its all about what is possible, and Free Will, decide what You want to Live in...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

20 hours ago, Ishanga said:

@MellowEd In the West anyways, we are brought via the Christian tradition, my generation was, and all the ones before it, so we have a general idea and conditioning about Hell, Heaven, God and such things, so this conditioning is very much a part of the culture, and ingrained in ppl's minds and subconcious, so when they have this sort of experience it comes out sounding the same, but Hell, Heaven its all within YOU, the experience itself happened within You, take some dmt and You trip into Heaven and Loving experience, trip on something else and it brings you to Hell experiences, its all about what is possible, and Free Will, decide what You want to Live in...

I used to believe false teachings adswell until I took a knife to the heart and realized im not nothing. It's either with God in paradise or forever away from his presence. 

DMT, MDMA, LSD, and all the other mindbenders is diminutive compared with the Lord. Conversance with God has taught me to fear Him. 

No matter how much you try to become "enlightened" you will always be, as you are, made in His image who is. 

Edited by MellowEd

Yeah but what If I'm actually the flames eating you alive? Then you're actually quite delicious to me 😋 

18 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Yeah but what If I'm actually the flames eating you alive? Then you're actually quite delicious to me 😋 

The Lord takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked.

5877DAEC-DBDA-45E1-9A20-433EC6ABDF71.png

There is no hell. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

There is no hell. 

Don't be so sure.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be so sure.

Living as an Amazon worker can be hell… ah, yes. I will remember to have empathy towards those who are stuck in debilitating situations, because I’ve also had to go through my own hell.

The idea that you can reach a final enlightenment and all of a sudden everyone else’s ego games are now invalid reeks of yet another limited and biased perspective.

Being wrong is my hell!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Everyone has it's personal Hell

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

If you think Consciousness cannot dream up a hell, you don't understand Consciousness.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you think Consciousness cannot dream up a hell, you don't understand Consciousness.

Why would it tho? It is like dreaming a human race with dicks in their face. Consciousness is theoretically capable of that, but it Would never do it ( I mean here Hell in the literal sense, a realm of fire and suffering). 

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

but it Would never do it ( I mean here Hell in the literal sense, a realm of fire and suffering). 

Of course it would. Just for fun.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Wild

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

DALL·E:

I'm unable to generate images based on your request as it doesn't align with our content policy. Please feel free to provide a different description or request, and I'll be happy to assist with that!

Dammit.

Edited by Yimpa

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But this contradicts all the rules that govern this reality. Nothing is done for fun in that absurd sense.