MellowEd

How come people claim to observe and experience the same torments in hell ?

159 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I imagine the suffering part is optional.

I am speaking of Hell almost like a physical location within Mind.

Yes.

Thank you for response. 

Could you please tell me your thoughts on this quote from a private message between me and @The0Self a while ago ..I asked him about hell..

Screenshot_20240122-213210_Chrome.jpg

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Squeekytoy I can't help it . What do you think is the true meaning of "INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS "? When we say its infinite we are not toying around ..we mean FUCKING INFINITE!...its impossible for hell not to exist in an infinite reality. 

-Osho

Socializing in-person for longer than 5 mins is hell for me, but a sexy stud like me has got to do what’s gotta be done.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa why are you constantly spamming the forum and derailing threads with off-topic cute jokes and YT videos? 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Yimpa why are you constantly spamming the forum and derailing threads with off-topic cute jokes and YT videos? 

That is part of the Infinite Consciousness.

:x

Edited by Yimpa

and jokes aside, what is going to rout very evil  very confused and very angry/hateful souls back home after their murderous activity? Some good old frying in Dantes Inferno...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

And yes, Dante was also into psychedelics...

For more contemporary experiences:

• For some Hell-NDEs, Chris Bache, Dark Night, Early Dawn. Steps to a Deep Ecology of Mind.
  • And Jürgen Ziewes first hand OBE accounts where Osama bin Laden & crew ends up in Ziewe, Vistas of Infinity.
  • For some impressive pictures of the lovely crew of those realms: Ziewe, Elysium Unveiled: A Visual Odyssey of Life Eternal

Luckily, it is only imagined/illusion. And not forever. But I guess that doesn't really help these poor (imagined) souls that are evaluating first hand what Spirit is capable of to get the lost sheep to repent & back on track towards home...

Considering all of that, the famous statement "Although my view is higher than the sky, my respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour" seems a good way the keep this dream (and the next) on the more comfy side. If one is so inclined... Hic sunt dracones.

Selling views higher than the sky & respect for the cause and effect of actions by the River

Edited by Water by the River

@Yimpa please try to raise the quality of your posts . And more importantly make them "serious" and relevant to the subject of the discussion.  I like you but sometimes it becomes annoying. 

-Osho

@Someone here I personally think taking hell seriously is not wise.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Someone here I personally think taking hell seriously is not wise.

Why ?

The Truth is we don't know . Just the mere fact that you can imagine it in your mind (in form of thoughts ) should make you suspicious and wonder if it can be actualized in a denser physical form . And again keeping in mind that existence is said to be infinite .

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Why ?

The Truth is we don't know . Just the mere fact that you can imagine it in your mind (in form of thoughts ) should make you suspicious and wonder if it can be actualized in a denser physical form . And again keeping in mind that existence is said to be infinite .

Infinite Imagination manifests well beyond thoughts and physical forms. Consider that hell can be much more intelligent in those higher realms than how we perceive them to be merely as a human who will suffer in hell.

1 minute ago, Squeekytoy said:

In practical terms, it means infinite potential. Not actual

Haha If there is infinite potential there must be infinite actual . Did you take physics classes in high school? 

Physics &cosmology  say that this universe is the result of the potential of the singularity which expanded and its expanding since then until now ...

What or who are holding back infinite potentiality from exploding into infinite actuality ?

You gotta think this thorough. 

The rest of your post was hilarious btw.

-Osho

You want serious hell, here it is ;)

Expanded seriousness:

Edited by Yimpa

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Haha If there is infinite potential there must be infinite actual . Did you take physics classes in high school? 

Not quite correct, Mr. Cantor has proven that. See Cantors set theory and Cantor in general:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor_set

See Cantors set theory. There exists an infinity of differently large infinities. Not every theoretical possibility must be manifested even if manifestation continues forever & infinitely.

Selling the possibility that not every hell possible actually exists in the Infinities of the River

If Hell didn't exist, God would need to create it and send some of you doubters there just to teach you a lesson about the power of CONSCIOUSNESS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dating Leo Gura is HELL!

Lol if there really are still doubters. Just go in your bathroom. Put your head under water until you can no more breath. Now understand that you could have survived 2-3min more if you could no put your head out of water. This 2-3min would be equivalent of 3lifetime of torture in your mind. Now just see how many people drown each years.

Tadaaaa

Ah, yes. I’ve also imagined myself drowning before.

I get it, most people would think this was just a hallucination and not real. Exactly! The most unreal experiences I’ve had in my life were MUCH realer than my “real” life as a human.

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Dating Leo Gura is HELL!

Some of my ex's would agree.

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.