BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

221 posts in this topic

@BlackPhil You are lost in a Christian hallucination.

God-Realization is something totally beyond that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Vladimir Thoughts?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

How is the reaction to this type of differing conceptualization that is rarely offered here any different to how so many on this forum react to the slightest difference in the conceptualizations that are often shared here?

Take a moment to examine our own reaction to being exposed to differing perspectives.

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@BlackPhil why do Christians always use fear to turn people towards Jesus?

"You are going to hell", "We are all doomed", "People have sinned", "Jesus is our only salvation", "You need a salvation / an escape / a savior".

Your whole argument is basically build on "Turn to Jesus or you will be fucked in some way". For me, this is the biggest indicator that what you are preaching is a lie. Why should I choose this over Leo's advise of pursuing pure understanding and consciousness?

What I like about Leo's work is that he doesn't make promises that it will make my life better. On the contrary, he points out how pursuing consciousness might hurt your "survival" and that the Truth, doesn't have to be beneficial to your human paradigm. In my opinion this takes guts, this takes a sacrifice, this takes a pure heart and a desire to pursue spirituality for its own sake, not for some benefit it will offer you.

Compare this to you advising people to follow Jesus because he might cure their addictions, illnesses, and safe their assess. Which is just more of petty, selfish, human desires.

?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@BlackPhil Try direct experience. It'll ruin your entire christian fantasy. But I guess your righteousness will not let you be honest with yourself.

I wish you to be surrounded by a bunch of non-christians, specifically atheists, to burn your ego to the ground. You will actually mature. And then the possibility of real spirituality for you will open.

Edited by Understander

6 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

Done DMT, Ayahuasca and other psychedelics alot bofore. Its all false and demonic. Its deception on a level you cannot grasp.

Strangely enough, I agree with you on this. I think psychedelics lead to a false enlightenment and delusion, they are extrmemely powerful and tricky and the people who use them never actually get anywhere significant

7 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

The point is not to change that. Default destination for humanity is hell in this story. Because we rebelled and sinned against something eternaly holy. We can only be cleansed from sin through christ and thereby avoid that destiny.

You cannot escape it no matter how many experiences of oneness with the universe you get during this lifetime.

Damn.

I don't agree with you in general. But I think you're winning this debate, haha. You have good arguments. ?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Jesus never even existed .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Jesus never even existed .

I exist son!

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

12 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

got miracly healed from both addictions and physical/mental problems over night. Aswell as got demons cast out of me (been into some occult practices).

The people who run these events use psychological tactics and (basically) hypnosis to 'cure' people. Sometimes the effects are strong enough to actually work because hypnotic effects can cure certain things, but don't be fooled that you got healed by Jesus or god.

29 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I exist son!

:)

Seriously tho...what happened just five minutes ago does not exist.  Let alone a guy that lived 2000 years ago.  Lol 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Jesus is a hallucination.

^^^^ This. LOL. Jesus is a cool hallucination though, one of the most popular ones as well. 

15 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. You all have to repent from the teachings here, its demonic deception even if Leo isnt aware of it himself.

I recently got saved by Jesus, got miracly healed from both addictions and physical/mental problems over night. Aswell as got demons cast out of me (been into some occult practices).

Been through all the "you are god" teachings. Done DMT, Ayahuasca and other psychedelics alot bofore. Its all false and demonic. Its deception on a level you cannot grasp. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. We cannot save ourselves.

Jesus Christ was not only some "enlightened prophet" but he was/and is God who came and lived without sin, died on the cross to pay for our sins and then rose from the dead. That is the truth. Jesus Christ is the truth. Stop chasing truth by psycheledics and new age stuff. Its all lies from the Devil trying to mislead you. God showed his love for you by dying for you.

Hell is real, demons are real.

Without Christ's salvation hell is the destination for us because we are sinful and not holy enough to be compatible with God. We are in a fallen state and we need to be purified. Search for Jesus Christ instead of focusing on youself and your own enlightment. I got a real experience of Christ without any psychedelics and it was more powerful and more real than any DMT-trip or anything like that. Completely changed my life. I always thought christians were fools but no, its the truth.

Search for Jesus to save your soul.

You are not a real Christian yet. When you realize that Jesus was YOU, trying to awaken yourself to that fact is when you become a true Christian. But can you solve that mystery that puzzle? Took me years before I realized Jesus was saying it because his disciples corrupted his teachings. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Notice how imaginary characters like Jesus Christ and Peter Ralston cause quite a stir in this community ;)

You can also be aware that there are infinite degrees of realness to these characters. Now point that to yourself as well ;);)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 hours ago, Majed said:

why do you allow such people on here, he's just spewing ideology without an ounce of self awareness. his degrading the quality of the forum.

That is an assumption that can be broken through. But that assumes that you’re willing to let go of even 1% of your assumptions. 

There’s really nothing getting in the way of you expanding your consciousness, unless you keep thoroughly convincing yourself of this over and over again.

Ultimately, the only one getting in the way of you, is you. The quality of your MIND.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Truth can stand on it's own. Truth cannot be degraded. Truth needs no defense. Maybe he just needs a reminder. 

Truth can certainly be degraded, and that will be your Truth.

The question then becomes: What do you want to do about it?

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@BlackPhil You are lost in a Christian hallucination.

God-Realization is something totally beyond that.

Truth is we cannot do it ourselves. Its about humbling ourselves, dropping the pride that caused our fall/separation from God. We have to get cleansed from the sin/unholiness we all carry in order to be compatible with God. This can only be done through Jesus Christs/Gods totally selfless work on the cross. All we have to do is drop the pride and accept the free gift.

There is no way around it. No work of ourselves can save us. Doesnt matter how long you meditate or how many psychedelics you take. You will not live up to Gods holy standards, no human can. We would get incinerated by Gods holiness if we still carry sin/selfishness on the time of judgement. Its just not compatible as long as we are little devils.

Jesus Christ (and only him) overcame sin and gave us the opportunity to get free from our curse through him.

All you have to do it reach out with an open heart.