BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

221 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

You so funny.

I didn't realize It's funny until you mentioned ?. For real.

5 minutes ago, Understander said:

I didn't realize It's funny until you mentioned ?. For real.

Now it really got funnier. I 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

50 minutes ago, SOUL said:

The moralizing of it and the punishment for not conforming to their interpretation may be more dramatic but it isn't that much different in behavior to the way that people on this forum behave when interacting with people who have a differing interpretation of their same belief.

It is more drastic to say someone will be tortured in hell for eternity than it is to say you will stay asleep in illusion but the same psychological mechanism is working in their mind that drives them to perceive the differing perspective in this way and behave in this similar pattern.

Interesting point of view, thank you for that.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Say hello to my oompa loompa friend whom you call the devil. 

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

@BlackPhil  I'll partly admit that events like this here:

Would probably make me pray a bit, something dodgy about that fire and the whole handling of the situation.

22 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

For anyone who has experienced astral projections. Or sleep paralysis demons. There is a reason you can only call them away with the name of Jesus Christ. Not any other prophet or religious figure.

Christ is god.

I once did an experiment and let a sleep paralysis "demon" kill me. I decided I will not give into fear and I will see through this illusion. It was very difficult, my heart was beating like crazy, but I let the being approach my paralyzed body and it stabbed me right in the middle of the chest with a huge knife. I let it kill me.

Guess what happened?

Everything vanished. The being which you might call a "demon" vanished and I was floating in empty formless nothingness. From this empty formlessness, I imagined my way into a dream, and happily dreamt my way through the night after that.

That experience dropped a lot of fear in my psyche towards these "demons" and now I can even have compassion for these imagined beings in some ways. They are symbolic representations of something very deep in the psyche. Likely something that has been banished from love and rejected. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist When I send one of my demons after you, you will not escape so easy ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If your mama and papa threatened to throw you in a lake of fire if you misbehaved and told you you were a sinner and you are not worthy of their love until you repented of your worldly sins, you would be traumatized too. 

Right… but that’s not the end of the story.

That’s the problem with being stuck in a religious paradigm. You are blind to story being INFINITE. Then you get lost defending your “one true story” like this sheep that can’t get up on its own:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@TheAlchemist

Christians ...

want to be saved by christ, but forgetting the devil or the demons will save them.

Edited by Understander

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@TheAlchemist When I send one of my demons after you, you will not escape so easy ;)

:) Honestly, I realized I haven't fully trancended this fear at the deepest levels and this idea of evil that is talked about in the bible is still operating somewhere in the background. Uncovering layers that run very very deep. It's very tough overcoming the childhood religious indoctrination. Especially in altered states where those themes seem to often come to the surface. 

-James P. Carse

6 minutes ago, Understander said:

@TheAlchemist

Christians ...

want to be saved by Christ, but forgetting the devil will save them.

You mean that the devil will "save" them because the idea of the devil is what keeps the duality alive as it symbolizes that which is denied, repressed and cut off from love?

If that's not what you mean, can you expand on what you're referring to with that?

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist I mean that christ is an imagination on top of a more fundamental imagination which is the existence of the devil or demons. They run from the thing that they have to confront and accept, which is not an easy thing to do. The fear of that is what keeps the illusion alive. Actually, the christ is a sneaky imagination who keeps them from realizing that. He is the actual thing to be saved from. if one of them wants to do that, he/she has to cut off or isolate themselves from the environment that feeds that fear (not saying that you should not socialize with christians and not be friends with them).

So, yes, I agree with you.

Edited by Understander

3 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

I once did an experiment and let a sleep paralysis "demon" kill me. I decided I will not give into fear and I will see through this illusion. It was very difficult, my heart was beating like crazy, but I let the being approach my paralyzed body and it stabbed me right in the middle of the chest with a huge knife. I let it kill me.

Guess what happened?

Everything vanished. The being which you might call a "demon" vanished and I was floating in empty formless nothingness. From this empty formlessness, I imagined my way into a dream, and happily dreamt my way through the night after that.

That experience dropped a lot of fear in my psyche towards these "demons" and now I can even have compassion for these imagined beings in some ways. They are symbolic representations of something very deep in the psyche. Likely something that has been banished from love and rejected. 

Wow one of my friends recently told me when he suffered sleep paralysis he had a female demon attack him. He fought it off though. Interesting I come across your post....

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sigh Leo and his devilry working overtime....?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Sleep paralysis is due to lack of air ventilation in your room and your body reacting because you are not getting good air. 

You still won't die so easily from the poor air condition (as there's still enough air)

3 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Sleep paralysis is due to lack of air ventilation in your room and your body reacting because you are not getting good air. 

You still won't die so easily from the poor air condition (as there's still enough air)

I don't doubt this because when mine happened, I was in a hotel room. Not only that, I was staying in hotels constantly at the time, like 4 or 5 days/wk for like 2yrs straight. So, this probably explains it as the rooms had no windows (they had, but you couldn't open them) and I was just using the air-conditioner or heat. It's a weird experience, that sleep paralysis thing. Someone explained the Spiritual meaning behind the cause of them, but I forgot what it was.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

20 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Your way of approaching spirituality has worked very well for more than 2000 years, Christians and Muslims have exploited it thoroughly. It is about promoting terror as a form of domination, to subjugate humans. Today there are billions of people terrorized by abusers of your kind, who hate freedom. It is a serious disease that should be eradicated.

Kinda sounds like something Hitler would say, just in a different context… hmm

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

If you are talking about ACIM, then yes, those are the highest teachings on our planet.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Wow one of my friends recently told me when he suffered sleep paralysis he had a female demon attack him. He fought it off though. Interesting I come across your post....

No, no! It’s called sheep paralysis!

17 hours ago, Understander said:

@TheAlchemist I mean that christ is an imagination on top of a more fundamental imagination which is the existence of the devil or demons. They run from the thing that they have to confront and accept, which is not an easy thing to do. The fear of that is what keeps the illusion alive. Actually, the christ is a sneaky imagination who keeps them from realizing that. He is the actual thing to be saved from. if one of them wants to do that, he/she has to cut off or isolate themselves from the environment that feeds that fear (not saying that you should not socialize with christians and not be friends with them).

So, yes, I agree with you.

That's very insightful. I have also thought about this, how fundamentalist evangelical Christianity is as much, if not more about belief in Satan/Devil/demons, as it is about belief in God. 

Yes, I think the fear of "Satan" (all that is labelled evil and utterly undesirable) is what causes the person to abandon connection to themselves and that results in a sort of surrendering of the ego to a belief system such as Christianity. Jesus and the whole Christian myth serves as a sort of lifeboat, and "rescues" one from that deep fear of Satan.

Interestingly, I think that shift into a deep belief in Jesus can in some cases be the result of becoming more conscious and aware. I mean this in the case where the belief isn't just blindly adopted as a result of indoctrination, but when the belief comes as a result of some internal crisis. The person has a serious face-off with the falsehood, the evil and the ugliness of the world, all of which was previously not acknowledged or was denied.

Then in this epic moment, if the suitable language for that exists, all that which is undesirable is perceived to be "Satan" and Jesus and the whole story associated with that appears as a sort of lifeline from that utter horror.

It kind of works; it provides many with peace and respite, but ultimately it is still conditional, and now the thing that is feared even more than "Satan" is the loss of the new found faith. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

-James P. Carse