BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

221 posts in this topic

Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. You all have to repent from the teachings here, its demonic deception even if Leo isnt aware of it himself.

I recently got saved by Jesus, got miracly healed from both addictions and physical/mental problems over night. Aswell as got demons cast out of me (been into some occult practices).

Been through all the "you are god" teachings. Done DMT, Ayahuasca and other psychedelics alot bofore. Its all false and demonic. Its deception on a level you cannot grasp. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. We cannot save ourselves.

Jesus Christ was not only some "enlightened prophet" but he was/and is God who came and lived without sin, died on the cross to pay for our sins and then rose from the dead. That is the truth. Jesus Christ is the truth. Stop chasing truth by psycheledics and new age stuff. Its all lies from the Devil trying to mislead you. God showed his love for you by dying for you.

Hell is real, demons are real.

Without Christ's salvation hell is the destination for us because we are sinful and not holy enough to be compatible with God. We are in a fallen state and we need to be purified. Search for Jesus Christ instead of focusing on youself and your own enlightment. I got a real experience of Christ without any psychedelics and it was more powerful and more real than any DMT-trip or anything like that. Completely changed my life. I always thought christians were fools but no, its the truth.

Search for Jesus to save your soul.

Edited by BlackPhil

What about people that never come in contact with christianity? Are they just doomed?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Just now, vibv said:

What about people that never come in contact with christianity? Are they just doomed?

You don't need any church, or be a church-going christian to recieve Christ's salvation. I had never read a page in the Bible when Jesus saved me. Not grown up christian at all. Just reach out from wherever you are.

@BlackPhil But I'm sure there are people that have never heard of Jesus, nor will they in their lifetime. What about them? How can you look for something when you don't know about it?

my music

God is not the creation. And becoming one with creation/universe is not what experiencing god really is. Its a deception from the father of all lies.

So many people are mislead. I was too.

9 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

I recently got saved by Jesus

You're welcome, brother.

Why so serious?

Just now, vibv said:

@BlackPhil But I'm sure there are people that have never heard of Jesus, nor will they in their lifetime. What about them? How can you look for something when you don't know about it?

Jesus Christ is the only character that is mentioned in all big religions and all over the world. He even appears in hinduism.

I think it's good that you feel more grounded following Christianity, but don't expect people to adopt that here.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Jesus is a hallucination.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, BlackPhil said:

God is not the creation. And becoming one with creation/universe is not what experiencing god really is. Its a deception from the father of all lies.

So many people are mislead. I was too.

But who created the creation? I thought God is allmighty? Didn't create God at least the one that created the creation

my music

Just now, Leo Gura said:

?

For anyone who has experienced astral projections. Or sleep paralysis demons. There is a reason you can only call them away with the name of Jesus Christ. Not any other prophet or religious figure.

Christ is god.

For anyone who has experienced astral projections. Or sleep paralysis demons. There is a reason you can only call them away with the name of Jesus Christ. Not any other prophet or religious figure.

Christ is god.

I'm pretty sure a muslim would disagree.

my music

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if you want to see it all as an hallucination, sure. But now we are stuck in this story. And Jesus Christ is the only way to get saved in this story. Hallucination or not.

You cannot escape it. When you come down from your trip youre still stuck here. Hell and the heavens are also a reality in this story, where you will also be as stuck.

Edited by BlackPhil

5 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Christ is god.

I've unironically started invoking the name of God in Arabic instead of whatever my culture pushed on me (I'm Western), and it feels quite the same actually (no disrespect to my muslim brothers). I should probably stop doing that, it's weird xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Even if you want to see it all as an hallucination, sure. But now we are stuck in this story. And Jesus Christ is the only way to get saved in this story. Hallucination or not.

You cannot escape it. When you come down from your trip youre still stuck here. Hell and the heavens are also a reality in this story.

I quite like it here. I thought heaven is a place on earth

my music

6 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Even if you want to see it all as an hallucination, sure.

You are not conscious that it is a hallucination. That's the issue.

But now we are stuck in this story. And Jesus Christ is the only way to get saved in this story.

That's a story you create for yourself.

I don't live in your story.

You cannot escape it. When you come down from your trip youre still stuck here. Hell and the heavens are also a reality in this story, where you will also be as stuck.

I don't need to escape anywhere. This here is God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Christ is god.

Well, I actualy had a dream one day where a weird man keep coming in every piece of the dream and finally I speeled him away when I called the Name of Krishna. But of course, I was dreaming. So, Yes, Jesus can Save you, In a dream of your own creation. 

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

I quite like it here. I thought heaven is a place on earth

It can ofc get infinitely better. Or infinitely worse.