Husseinisdoingfine

Online game works perfectly well for me, quit discouraging it.

30 posts in this topic

I'm being very genuine and I do not intend to brag. I was at first very hesitant to download a dating app because Leo advised me against it in his pickup part 4 series. 

I later capitulated and decided to download Tinder, and the results have been phenomenal. Every time I opened the app, it would tell me that I've received either 1 or two likes, and I get on average one match a day. I came incredibly close to meeting a girl when I was travelling to Germany, but she informed me she wasn't interested as I was leaving Germany too quickly and she wanted something more intimate.

But just last week thanks to Tinder I was able to go on my first date, first kiss, and get my first ever Girlfriend. 

I'm writing this because online game is frowned upon on this forum as something which exists for lazy people who don't want to do any work and just want to click a few buttons, and I'm writing this thread as a rebuttal to that.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Dude, if it works for yourself, I appreciate it.

I don’t feel comfortable doing that, it’s not for me.

Maybe it’s a personality thing.

Keep going, I wish you the best ?

Edited by CARDOZZO

Dude, getting the first girlfriend is no big deal either way. Everyone gets their first at some point quite easily. 

It's hard when you have to find "the one that sticks." 

And why do you take Leo word to word. 

And yours is barely a week. How are you so confident? 

Edited by Enlightement

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Getting a girlfriend or dates online is like riding a bike with training wheels still on.

The real question is why can’t you get a girlfriend or date without your phone?

You gain more self-development when you can approach a woman in real life than in hiding behind a screen.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Getting a girlfriend or dates online is like riding a bike with training wheels still on.

Only if she rides you with training wheels too. 

That's great dude.

But where is the growth with that route? For me and many others, cold approach is so prized because of the character it builds

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

II never get any matches, i prefer the magic in person

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I later capitulated and decided to download Tinder, and the results have been phenomenal. Every time I opened the app, it would tell me that I've received either 1 or two likes, and I get on average one match a day.

These are not incredible results. You could get 2 phone numbers a day doing real life approaches. Or 3. Or 4. And so on.

5 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I was at first very hesitant to download a dating app because Leo advised me against it in his pickup part 4 series.

I might be wrong but I remember he actually said give it a shot if you like.

You guys are so funny with your metaphore. In the end, the point is finding a girlfriend you love. I’d rather meet a girl I can connect with no matter how than doing 100approaches.

If it works it works.

Must people just repeat the advice they heard...

On 7/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

But just last week thanks to Tinder I was able to go on my first date, first kiss, and get my first ever Girlfriend. 

First of all, she is not your girlfriend after a week.

Second of all, getting low quality girls (both internal and external) on Tinder is a completely different thing vs getting high quality girls.

Finally, go out and approach girls - learn to be a proper man.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

Online is frowned upon because you don't gain any skills as a man. I have a friend who has been with over 60+ women strictly from online, he's good-looking, 6'2, white, athletic, but when we go out he is socially uncalibrated, awkward and seems uncomfortable around attractive women.

He mostly dates women less attractive then him and struggles with women who are better looking. Being friends with him, is a constant reminder that looks isn't the only piece of the pie when it comes to dating.

I tried to get him to come out for some sessions back in the day and he didnt see the point since he was consistently getting his sexual needs met and didnt see the point in "constant rejection", but would complain he wanted "high tier girls"

Most people dont really care about game or getting good with women they just want to find a girl that likes them and move on, which is fine but thats a definitive reason why most people look down on online game. 

It can work if you got the looks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It can work if you got the looks.

There’s an AI dating app simulator called Blush that released recently. There’s a 100% chance of getting a match with any AI on there, regardless of your looks “in real life” xD

https://blush.ai/

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

To all you guys here moaning about "I need to be good looking" blla blla

This is a blackpiller guy who actually tried to use the app correctly, got platnum and good professional pictures and his results were quite decent. He used to be super against online dating because he got little results with it in the past and was overall quite toxic attitude regarding looks and stuff. Then he tried it correctly and got decent results.

And he is not a Chad or anything, I would say decent looking but nothing out of the ordinary. Also he is not gym guy, if he was ripped he would do even better. His body is average. Face slightly above but in his pictures he looks really good.

7 hours ago, Bando said:

Online is frowned upon because you don't gain any skills as a man. I have a friend who has been with over 60+ women strictly from online, he's good-looking, 6'2, white, athletic, but when we go out he is socially uncalibrated, awkward and seems uncomfortable around attractive women.

Dude a girl will not fuck you just because you are hot regardless of how you meet. He does have some skill to be able to fuck them, especially if they do a coffee date first. You can easily talk a girl out of liking you if you have no idea what you are doing (trust me I have been there).

Edited by Karmadhi

Anyone can get a girl to fuck them. Online game comes with sexual intent.

With cold approach every girl I slept with the same day We went out together.

You ain't clappin' them 9/10 and 10/10 cheeks from online game. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Did you take good pictures of yourself or just self captured selfies?

If you guys are still together 12-months from now and you'll report that the relationship chemistry, communication and synchrony is great, we can say that it worked. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus