Karmadhi

Member
  • Content count

    3,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

2 Followers

Personal Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

5,360 profile views
  1. I took a look for the first 5 pages I had already seen a lot of this type of content in Tik Tok and Instagram and Telegram feed What is really distrubing is that the majority majority of the footage is childreen That is what I think makes this conflict stand out from others in the 21st century In Syria, Ukraine, Sudan etc the vast majority of the deaths are adults, like 90% Here it is almost 50-50 Almost 40% i think Killing childreen is seen as the most evil thing someone can do which is why Israel is so hated these days
  2. Do you apply the same standard for the Gazans who commited october 7th who went through similar if not worse by previous Israeli actions? You do realize the 2014 war in Gaza alone caused more suffering amongs the Gazan civilian population than October 7th did on Israel At least be uniform consistent
  3. I cant talk for Raze but I never claimed otherwise I said it here as well But saying "All Gazans are guilty" and shit is not a serious argument which he makes That is why I cannot take him seriously
  4. @Leo Gura Leo on a freaking epic post spree Love it
  5. https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/f/the-general-s-son/9200000002270226/ He is the son of an IDF general and calls IDF biggest terrorist organization in the world So yeah Two can play at that game
  6. He does give some good insights into Hamas itself and how they work However, he is also full of hate towards Palestinians in Gaza and overall is very biased Basically from what I understood he was disowned by his family for helping Israel stop terrorist attacks and since then has became basically very racist towards Palestinians The "African child rejected by the tribe who burned the tribe" is a good metaphore for him He wants to burn the tribe after being rejected by it
  7. Then we will see a radical change in American and European relationship to Israel in the next 20 years or so once Stage Green becomes the main stage there Or 30 years I do not know In Western Europe it is already almost 50-50
  8. Yes and i used to buy it Then after 1 year of buying it I realized it wont happen
  9. I never said that if you were referring to me I have said it does not seem like they can win and just prolonging an attrition war does not benefit them Which is totally different Winning means taking back all their land I have never said they will collapse next month As far as I can predict the war will last until 2028 at the earliest Both sides are pretty stubborn I do agree I keep hearing scholars which I do respect say Ukraine will collapse next month and I used to buy it until I realized it wont happen anytime soon.
  10. I am referring to the current situation with the current government and their policies. Of course if Israel changes course totally and grows a conscience the opinion will shift It did with Germany which did far worse However I do not trust in it since the population seems quite radicalized unfortunately Also I have not seen any radical effort to make peace with the other major parties The last reasonable guy was Rabbin who got unfortunately killed by an Israeli Sometimes I wonder if an Israeli leader can even survive if he decided to make peace with Palestine The current poll is not good https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2026/06/04/most-people-across-36-countries-have-negative-views-of-israel-and-little-confidence-in-netanyahu/ https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20260513-israel-becomes-worlds-most-disliked-country-global-survey-finds/
  11. Israel has nuclear weapons They cannot be destroyed All they can do is reform
  12. I mean Israel is the most hated country in the world now according to recent polls and the entire stage green is basically anti USA and anti Israel I am not talking out of my ass, there has been serious research about this with 90% or more left-wing people in the West having a negative view of Israel They have lost the plot when it comes to the future population of humanity Stage Green is the future, whether you like it or not The new Stage that will encompas most of developed countries A Mandani type president will be in USA within 20 years And such president will lead much more differently when it comes to how USA behaves globally I dont know why @Leo Gura cannot see that in 20 years most of the West, including USA will be more and more Green Current format of USA foreign policy and even Israel's behaviour cannot survive as Stage Green demonizes them to hell For some reason they think USA will be stuck in Stage Blue and Orange boomer era aka Biden, Bush and Trump
  13. Reminds me of those delusional establishment people saying Russia will collapse soon It wont Neither will Israel Only thing that can happen is internal reform but not collapse
  14. I recall you said in an old video in an ironic voice that perhaps USA are the terrorists given the drone strikes and other stuff they do in the Middle East You were alluding that what USA does is not so different I cannot remember the video but it was more of a sarcastic critique of the "USA fights terrorism" type of rhetoric Also at the end of the day @Raze does it even matter if terrorism or not We can all agree it is war crimes, that is enough to condemn it Something can be condemened without it being textbook terrorism Lets not get lost in semantics To be fair I also never hear Russians get called terrorists even though they strike civilians in Ukraine often State actors rarely get that label, it is usually non state organizations or militias IRA were considered terrorists for example, it is not only an arab thing The Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka too If I can ask where are you from, or live? And what age are you? We endgage here often but I do not know anything about your background
  15. I notice Leo puts a lot of value into how you kill, not what the results of the action are His reasoning is that if I press a button that launches a drone strike that will result in someone being burned alive it is way less bad, than me going next to someone, pouring gasoline on them and setting them alight with a match To him it is how brutal you are willing to be physically not the result is Shooting someone with a bullet in the head is less bad than throwing an axe to their face I notice this type of reasoning from him