J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

Fascinating time we live in. Let's see some actual evidence though. Given the vastity of our 3D universe (which may or may not be infinite btw), it's incredibly short-sighted and anthropocentric to think that we are the only intelligent beings.

I'm generally skeptical of claims suggesting that 3D aliens – by which I mean aliens who inhabit the same physical universe as we do, and who are bound by the same laws of physics – are somehow already surveilling us using spacecraft comparable to our current technology, which we can see, study and understand.

If such a type 3 alien civilization does exist, I find it difficult to believe that they are so advanced that they are capable of achieving speeds close to light and exploring the universe and yet, despite these capabilities, they're regularly detected by dumb monkeys such as ourselves and crash into oceans. It doesn't add up for me.

Sure there's biological intelligent life someplace else in the physical universe we can see at baseline consciousness. And I don't think we've made contact with them yet. Maybe in a few million years. Just the thought that they exist somewhere and are experiencing the same Oneness-moment as us right now gives me chills.

That being said I find it funny that right now, as I'm writing this, chances are some actual Alien with a capital A (or DMT entity or whatever) outside of space-time inhabiting an inconceivable higher dimension is surveilling us for real and probably laughing his ass off at our stupidity.

Edited by kylan11

There are no aliens visiting earth.  The distances are too vast and the universe has a speed limit.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

There is one thing to suspect that aliens do exist. And another to suspect that they are here on earth. 

I let you decide what position most posts here may suggest of the two.

You also mention how vast the universe is. So with the same thought in mind, it is not to far fetched to suspect that they have not found the little atom that the earth may appear as in the universe.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest they are here on earth. So many people come forward with sightings. Not all of them are lunatic and if highly respected will speak to congress under oath then something is up.

I take the standpoint that it is more logical to assume that aliens exist somewhere out there. You make a good point about earth being a tiny spec and how they would go about finding it but if they can travel at the speed of light, I'm sure they have enough technology to find life elsewhere. Sure we can send rovers and shit onto other planets...

Just now, Jodistrict said:

There are no aliens visiting earth.  The distances are too vast and the universe has a speed limit.  

"Sufficiently advanced technology is  indistinguishable from magic"

You could have worm holes like what Einstein's calculations predict. think of the technology  possible without the limiting paradigm of niave physicalism? 

4 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

?speed limit. I've never laughed so hard. Thanks for that. Needed that humor this morning ??

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

?speed limit. I've never laughed so hard. Thanks for that. Needed that humor this morning ??

You need a basic education in science.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Just now, Jodistrict said:

What about the aliens?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That blabbermouth is the last one who would be told.

lol

Looking forward to SEEING something over all of this talk. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Princess Arabia Hey, I’m funny too ¬¬

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Picture all the aliens being pulled over on their way to earth. 

5 years ago you could call someone crazy with that history channel meme and now we're calling people crazy for not believing in aliens. That crazy. 

1 hour ago, Anon212 said:

There is plenty of evidence to suggest they are here on earth. So many people come forward with sightings. Not all of them are lunatic and if highly respected will speak to congress under oath then something is up.

I take the standpoint that it is more logical to assume that aliens exist somewhere out there. You make a good point about earth being a tiny spec and how they would go about finding it but if they can travel at the speed of light, I'm sure they have enough technology to find life elsewhere. Sure we can send rovers and shit onto other planets...

Well, we have to wait and see what happens I guess. But I suspect that these confession will lead to more speculations than anything else.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A guy with top level security clearance who's job was to brief the President is not bullshitting under oath.

You guys are so sloppy with your thinking. Nobody with military clearances is just bullshitting about the existence of alien spacecraft. As if they have nothing better to do. This isn't the Alex Jones show. He's reporting facts to you. Just cause you're in denial about it makes no difference to him.

There are no others, aliens are just as part of psychedelic's as psychedelics are a part of aliens. In another words it's all consciousness and a dream.

A guy that works with me at my job, told me a story of his encounter when i asked him if he has  had experiences with something very unusual in life.

He said, he saw a ufo fly by and then suddenly he saw an alien being in an alien suit in front of him looking at him. He said something telepathically and disappeared.  It's all consciousness and a dream, universe created god and god created universe. In another words it's all thought/imagination being projected into reality. Even when i was around age 6 i remember calling my grandmother outside because i was seeing huge alien ufo ship, and some ufo ships flying by that looked extremely realistic. When she came outside it wasn't there anymore.

This is the same for you, you're associating yourself with this body and are creating others around you

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

NASA was involved in the SETI project (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) mostly in the 1980s.  An analysis of the probability of alien life was led by the astronomer Carl Sagan.   The conclusion of his report was that alien life was probable and the report outlined areas of the sky to look for signals of life with radio telescopes.   But contact with aliens is improbable because of the vast distance of the universe.  Once we find an alien civilization, it could take a million years to send them a message and a million years for them to send a reply.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_for_extraterrestrial_intelligence

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

Maybe, but I don't need it to have a sense of humor.

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia Hey, I’m funny too ¬¬

That's funny too. You need to be just funny. ?

infinite waters talks about aliens. Never thought this would happen. Still think he's a cult leader though...?‍?

40 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

infinite waters talks about aliens. Never thought this would happen. Still think he's a cult leader though...?‍?

Yo this guy is absolutely nuts

8 hours ago, Anon212 said:

And for you Leo, why do you and others often say that aliens are likely to be more loving or conscious? What if they are evil bastards?

If they were evil they would have killed us all long ago.

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

If they are so smart why they crashing?

It seems like the US government has developed a radar system with an energy beam that causes these UFOs to crash. That's one explanation for Roswell I heard. It's quite possible the goverment has found ways to shoot these things down.

They could also be landing rather than crashing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.