J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

Found this.

Edited by D2sage

35 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

Alien Tinder, find a girlfriend that's out of this world! 

Cute!

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sexy as fuck.

I wonder if they look at us the same way. ?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

A guy with top level security clearance who's job was to brief the President is not bullshitting under oath.

You guys are so sloppy with your thinking. Nobody with military clearances is just bullshitting about the existence of alien spacecraft. As if they have nothing better to do. This isn't the Alex Jones show. He's reporting facts to you. Just cause you're in denial about it makes no difference to him.

Or, are they? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If they are so smart why they crashing?

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

They got spooked by the humans

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I guess Einstein was incapable of crashing his car. 

@Princess Arabia pshhh

Travels 4000 light years - crashes

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia pshhh

Travels 4000 light years - crashes

Pshhh?? Lol. They got tired I guess. If you travelled for 4000 miles you'd be tired too. 

Just imagine aliens entering the dating market. Perhaps they are already in it pretending to be humans. How hard is it to pretend to be a human for a super intelligence. 

Edited by StarStruck

Let’s give the aliens some psychedelics…. for science.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Pshhh?? Lol. They got tired I guess. If you travelled for 4000 miles you'd be tired too. 

You had one job!!! *snorts in Alien*

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Anon212 said:

To be honest, you really have to have your head up your ass to deny the existence of alien life. 

Most recent estimates suggest there are 2 trillion galaxies in the Universe. That's 2,000,000,000,000... yes, that's a lot. I think its pure narcissism from humans to assume we are the only conscious entities in the Universe. We act like we are the the only living things on this damn planet, nevermind the entire fucking Universe.

Even if we were to make assumptions, it seems far more logical to assume that alien life DOES exist somewhere out there. It really is insane how delusional we are... 

I think these are better questions... why are there intelligence agencies who get to know and we don't? Why does it seem like they have more of a right over this information? And of course why the hell is this not everywhere? People don't really seem to care about it even though it's pretty big stuff..

And for you Leo, why do you and others often say that aliens are likely to be more loving or conscious? What if they are evil bastards?

There is one thing to suspect that aliens do exist. And another to suspect that they are here on earth. 

I let you decide what position most posts here may suggest of the two.

You also mention how vast the universe is. So with the same thought in mind, it is not to far fetched to suspect that they have not found the little atom that the earth may appear as in the universe.

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

And why the hell are such advanced civilisations crashing? Humans rarely crash let alone something this advanced.

maybe they didnt actually crash and the aliens just want to give us a hand by giving us some of their technology by "accident". We still have to figure out how it actually works ourself though. Like a little kid we are given one of those toys that are meant to teach the child something while playing.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I think if you try look at the subject of Aliens from gods perspective then it's pretty obvious that they do exist. Like as if god created our gigantic universe and then only put his consiousness onto one tiny little planet with humans. If god was able to create life on out planet why would he not do it on others? It's not like life on earth actually just randomly came into existence like most people seem to believe. I think it's obvious that alien life exists and at some point when it is infact common knowledge and interaction with aliens is a normal thing, then the believe that we are alone in this universe will look pretty retarded in retrospect. We are just not at the stage yet where it is relevant for us.

Can we have some footage?

Also can Leo confirm Alien insanity from them? 

4 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Can we have some footage?

Vashta Narada is an intuitive artist who creates realistic visualisations of the cosmic connections of her clients using 3d modelling software, usually with a message for the client from the being(s). Check her many artworks of ET's on her website:

https://www.vashta.com
https://www.vashta.com/commissions/
https://www.vashta.com/my-product_category/commisions/

This Reuben Langdon interview with her used to be on youtube but is now part of a Gaia series about channelers (Interviews with Extra Dimensionals):
https://www.gaia.com/video/intuitive-artist-vashta-narada