Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you use the word "alien"?

download (1).jpeg

Edited by tuku747

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This makes me giggle

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It must be very hard for Leo being the only human on this earth so far accessing these ultra rare states of consciousness. Even if he is not the only one, so far he did not met one so it is his right to assume that. 

I wish more people on this forum would appreciate his pov. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It must be very hard for Leo being the only human on this earth so far accessing these ultra rare states of consciousness. Even if he is not the only one, so far he did not met one so it is his right to assume that. 

I wish more people on this forum would appreciate his pov. 

 

I wouldn't think it'd be hard, suffering is a human concept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Carl-Richard @Nilsi Realizing your ignorance is the stairway to heaven. So both of you are right xD


Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I don’t know about that… I think that anyone who is crazy enough to even think about taking that course to begin with will do so regardless of any prerequisites.

It better have breadth and depth.  It better be all inclusive- and start from the beginning.   The beginning is no self.  Because if you can't break the ego, all else will fall under its shadow.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Carl-Richard @Nilsi Realizing your ignorance is the stairway to heaven. So both of you are right xD

That’s a great reminder. I remember someone else explaining it this way:

Healing is not a linear pattern. It’s like a spiral staircase. We travel upwards and frequently return to the same view. However, we look at it from a new perspective.


I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura what if you got an illness that made it impossible for you to do psychedelic trips anymore. How do you think you would react ? How much would you suffer then ? 

It happened to me and I had to grieve, helping me detach from my attachments to psychedelic experiences. How terrible would your grief be ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Heart of Space Love him. Namo Buddhaya...this is ONE of an infinity number of paths to the top of the mountain. Enjoy the journey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vladorion said:

For you to be "awake" God has to imagine that you one day you "became awake". You have a whole story that you tell yourself of how it happened, when it happened, where it happened, and what it means.

You're stuck in dogma.   Do the practices.  I'll bet you that you haven't sat down in deep meditation for more than 30 minutes ever.  Sit and stare at the wall. Pick a spot and stare at it forever. You talk a big talk.  But you have yet to do the practices. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Infinity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're stuck in dogma.   Do the practices.  I'll bet you that you haven't sat down in deep meditation for more than 30 minutes ever.  Sit and stare at the wall. Pick a spot and stare at it forever. You talk a big talk.  But you have yet to do the practices. 

I took Leo's post and replaced "enlightened" with "awake". So you can direct your message to Leo.

And you should stop playing a psychic, pretending to know things you don't. Because you're plain wrong.

Edited by vladorion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're stuck in dogma.   Do the practices.  I'll bet you that you haven't sat down in deep meditation for more than 30 minutes ever.  Sit and stare at the wall. Pick a spot and stare at it forever. You talk a big talk.  But you have yet to do the practices. 

I have a feeling majority of active users on here have tried serious meditation. I don’t think they would be here if that wasn’t the case.


I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, vladorion said:

I took Leo's post and replaced "enlightened" with "awake". So you can direct your message to Leo.

I get it.  But if you are gonna participate, at least have some direct experience.   Otherwise, keep your mouth buttoned up.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I have a feeling majority of active users on here have tried serious meditation. I don’t think they would be here if that wasn’t the case.

I don't, maybe half, the other half are just stoners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I get it.  But if you are gonna participate, at least have some direct experience.   Otherwise, keep your mouth buttoned up.

Whether I have direct experience or not you have no clue.

So shut the fuck up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vladorion said:

I took Leo's post and replaced "enlightened" with "awake". So you can direct your message to Leo.

I didn't catch that. Touché.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Whether I have direct experience or not you have no clue.

So shut the fuck up.

I just asked you have what type of practices you have done.   You refrained from answer.  Do not be shy.  You wanted me to stand up to Leo and I did.  But now, stand up to both of us.  If you cannot, then cowar away.   We will not ban you for free thought.

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is preposterous.   You are fucking God so how can you be stupid?  You can dumb yourself down- like I did, or Leo did as a human finite "being".  But you also have the innate ability to expand your consciousness onto omniscience.   Do not let some figment of your mind deceive you into self doubt.   Self doubt is a dream killer.

Thanks. That lights me up :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now