Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

awakening from the dream is Absolute.  There are no degrees.   I did not see a response from him on this.  If he wants to ban me he can, - but he is wrong if he says there are degrees to that.   He is wrong because he did not awaken sober so he doesn't know 

As a fellow sober awakener, there are degrees of awakening, just as there are degrees of remaining awake. It is a journey, and ultimately the journey itself is just a story ultimate reality tells itself.

Most here will skim over these insights, which I have been pondering this week. For me, they are bursting with light.

-- Keep the "I am" in the focus of awareness, remember that you -are-, watch yourself ceaselessly and the unconscious will flow into the conscious without any special effort on your part. Wrong desires and fears, false ideas, social inhibitions are blocking and preventing its free interplay with the conscious. Once free to mingle, the two become one and the one becomes all. The person merges into the witness, the witness into awareness, awareness into pure being, yet identity is not lost, only its limitations are lost.

-- Now you are in the waking state, a person with name and shape, joys and sorrows. The person was not there before you were born, nor will be there after you die. Instead of struggling with the person to make it become what it is not, why not go beyond the waking state and leave the personal life altogether? It does not mean the extinction of the person; it means only seeing it in right perspective.

-- No doubt, a drug that can affect your brain can also affect your mind, and give you all the strange experiences promised. But what are all the drugs compared to the drug that gave you this most unusual experience of being born and living in sorrow and fear, in search of happiness, which does not come, or does not last. You should inquire into the nature of this drug and find an antidote.

-- Be careful. The moment you start talking you create a verbal universe, a universe of words, ideas, concepts and abstractions, interwoven and inter-dependent, most wonderfully generating, supporting and explaining each other and yet all without essence or substance, mere creations of the mind. Words create words, reality is silent.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

This forum needs more people like him and Axiom and Flyboy. Not to stir up shit or start a food fight, but to maintain healthy variety of informed perspectives. The last thing this place needs is more clones.

I agree. The menagerie of perspectives is what drew me here and is the reason I stay.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

deep understanding is not mental. silence is not the end, it is the beginning. reaching silence and total detachment from the conceptual mind is where the good stuff begins. Imagine that you are a lake of infinite depth. the conceptual mind is skating on the ice of the surface. detaching yourself from that is breaking the ice and starting to dive. you can dive infinitely, there is no limit. I see that many thinks: ah, i reach the silence, that is. No, imo it's the first step, when you abandon the animal category and you can start the deep experience.

I agree that deep understanding is not mental. It is beyond conceptualization, perception, and experience. It is only directly realized.

Silence is within relative reality, but it is ultimately beyond any beginning or ending. It is the language of truth, and I agree that there are deepening realizations of it until the absolute. If the mind is involved in any of its infinitely sneaky ways, see it, let it go, and continue sinking into the silent ocean of mystery that is ultimate reality.

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

Sure! We need more closed-minded people who don't experience for themselves what Leo talks about, and come here talking shit saying this is a cult.

They do not really want to understand anything. They think they know better. 

And if you don't take Leo seriously, what the hell are you doing here? That's so much bullshit that makes me sick.

I'm not writing anything like that for people here, it's for people who get here from Google.

Because a normal person who might be open to learning some of the ideas Leo expresses, read embarassing statements by Leo's sheep herd, and then decide based on that that Leo must also be idiotic and don't watch his videos.

I've watched Leo's videos and found many of them profound. However, if I'd never seen a Leo video in my life but ended up here from Google, and read some of the village idiot postings, I would think they must be accurately reflecting Leo's own ideas and I would never have bothered to watch a single video to know that is not the case.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

The forgetting is Absolute in the moment.   See my post on forgetting you are God.  It is total. 

What about forgetting not in the moment? Is it relative?

And what post?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

You guys need to stop this mental masturbation. You don't need to believe Leo in this one, Just keep it in your mind as a possibility.

Have you all noticed that spiritual gurus on YouTube started talking about God after Leo specifically focused on it? Or am I a blind follower of actualized.org?

Edited by Understander

1 hour ago, VictorB02 said:

I grant you your Awakeness, but why not mine? How can you take away the certainty that Mystical Experiences and Awakenings give me? How can you take away the Sovereignty that I know? You can't. Nobody can. Because Truth is Absolute. And when you taste Truth, you know Truth. It doesn't matter who tells you that you aren't awake.

Am I open to more? Yes. Of course. Why would I not be? 

But that doesn't mean that the incredibly magical, utterly mind-blowing, and completely paradigm shattering Truths and Mystical States I've encountered aren't that Awakeness too. Thats literally what it is.

It's just sad because Leo and this forum have been a MASSIVE aide in reaching those states of consciousness, but they seem to never be "enough" in the eyes of this community. 

What happened to the pure joy of Pursuing Spirit and higher levels of consciousness for its own sake? 

When did Actualized.org turn in to a Nonduality War of being right and everyone else being wrong? 

What happened to all the old vibes of discovering and exploring this uncharted territory as if we were pioneers on the edge of something incredible? Why did we have to reach the end and start fighting about it? 

I just don't get this statement of saying nobody else here is Awake. I don't see how it's productive or helps the health and consciousness of this forum at all. I consider many people on this forum some of the most Conscious and Awake beings I've ever interacted with, myself included. I feel like there should be more of a focus on community and exploring Consciousness together instead of constantly debating who's more Awake.

I feel like there should be more of a focus on Love.

+1 ?

Let Love In

1 hour ago, VictorB02 said:

I grant you your Awakeness, but why not mine? How can you take away the certainty that Mystical Experiences and Awakenings give me? How can you take away the Sovereignty that I know? You can't. Nobody can. Because Truth is Absolute. And when you taste Truth, you know Truth. It doesn't matter who tells you that you aren't awake.

But that doesn't mean that the incredibly magical, utterly mind-blowing, and completely paradigm shattering Truths and Mystical States I've encountered aren't that Awakeness too. Thats literally what it is.

It's just sad because Leo and this forum have been a MASSIVE aide in reaching those states of consciousness, but they seem to never be "enough" in the eyes of this community. 

What happened to the pure joy of Pursuing Spirit and higher levels of consciousness for its own sake? 

When did Actualized.org turn in to a Nonduality War of being right and everyone else being wrong? 

What happened to all the old vibes of discovering and exploring this uncharted territory as if we were pioneers on the edge of something incredible? Why did we have to reach the end and start fighting about it? 

I just don't get this statement of saying nobody else here is Awake. I don't see how it's productive or helps the health and consciousness of this forum at all. I consider many people on this forum some of the most Conscious and Awake beings I've ever interacted with, myself included. I feel like there should be more of a focus on community and exploring Consciousness together instead of constantly debating who's more Awake.

+1

People aren't awake. A person being awake is a concept, God is 'awake'. If you think you "enter name here" is awake, you're a fool. Your person is part of consciousness, a person is not conscious, that would be a concept, ultimate you is conscious, not person you.

Edited by Devin

@LSD-Rumi

Like Rupert Spira and Eckhart Tolle.

Also, the blond girl.

Edited by Understander

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

People aren't awake. A person being awake is a concept, God is 'awake'. If you think you "enter name here" is awake, you're a fool. Your person is part of consciousness, a person is not conscious, that would be a concept.

But yet there is still awakening.   This is the poison fed to you by other forums.   You will awaken as God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

Do you think that Leo has been carefully reading all your posts, submitting them to a thorough analysis, and after much doubt and concern, has come to the sad conclusion that you are not awake? Leo is a guy who says things, and that's it. who knows what you are? only you know

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But yet there is still awakening.   This is the poison fed to you by other forums.   You will awaken as God.

There is awakening but it is a concept. God is God, God doesn't need to awaken to be God.

Edited by Devin

2 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

I feel like there should be more of a focus on community and exploring Consciousness together instead of constantly debating who's more Awake.

Who's forcing you to debate or holding you back from communicating and exploring?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Just now, Devin said:

There is awakening but it is a concept. God is God, God doesn't need to awaken to God.

This is what you have been spoonfed for so long. But there is actual awakening! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Understander said:

@LSD-Rumi

Like Rupert Spira and Eckhart Tolle.

Also, the blond girl.

I don't know, honestly. These people act like Leo doesn't exist, lol.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is what you have been spoonfed for so long. But there is actual awakening! 

Who created the awakening? God, therefore it is a concept from God.