Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

I'm still at that assumption stage where I'm 100% sure I cant figure this out. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

@Leo Gura As much as it would like to, as long as it exists.

1 minute ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Leo Gura Me?

I have had deep awakenings triggered by the forum.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's difficult to answer. But that awakening will be not validated by me, it will be validated by the person him/her self.

@Leo Gura I thought that you validated that the person is still asleep with what you said at the beginning.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't explain it. It's just something I know from my own Awakenings.

@Leo Gura Never mind.

1 minute ago, integral said:

I'm still at that stage where I'm 100% sure I cant figure this out. 

That sounds wise.

OCD seems to do the opposite. That’s why it’s called the “doubting disorder”. It makes you doubt yourself; makes you need 100% certainty about your obsessions.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That sounds wise.

OCD seems to do the opposite. That’s why it’s called the “doubting disorder”. It makes you doubt yourself; makes you need 100% certainty about your obsessions.

I'm very familiar with OCD and that is correct.  And yet - do you know the source of OCD?  I have become directly conscious of it and I can tell you why as well.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Like realizing that God is Alien Intelligence.

@Leo GuraDo you capitalize "Alien Intelligence" because it transcends extraterrestrial beings? What makes it Alien Intelligence if God is everywhere? 

Edited by AndylizedAAY

@Inliytened1

That thread got closed, but here is my reply

The infinity that you're pointing at is some hyperloop of geometrics going on forever, you're not awake yet. Even the infinity can be deconstructed, because when you're being that vibration asking yourself about your existence and why you're alone, the infinity will lead you to total void and darkness all around you. You will experience yourself there as 1 vibration that goes forever automating everything. Looks like you need to awake more if you're saying such things as "the word or the pointing to is the limit" Becoming infinity is not a limit. 

You're basically saying, god knows how it came into existence, god knows why it's alone and the only thing in existence, god knows what is outside of god, god knows how creativity came to be. This is what you're saying, you need to wake up instead of copying what others are saying

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

26 minutes ago, 001 said:

Okay, where is your guidance??

what guide are you talking about?

Everything I say and do is pretty much that.

But very practically I am working on a course that explains all this is serious detail. It is too much material to explain it on a forum. I'm just throwing out breadcrumbs for people here, trying to make you seriously question all teachers and teachings.

If you want some practical advice here it's simply this: question all these pious enlightened so-called gurus. Do not assume they know what's up. Stop assuming that there is some one achievement called "enlightenment" which every master has attained and it now guiding you towards. That's not what is going on.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

NOBODY knows what's up. That's the fucking beauty of it. And I'm not saying you shouldn't explore the deepest possible depths of yourself - quite the contrary.

But anybody who thinks they got it is fooling themselves. And that's the deepest beauty. It never fucking ends.

But there are depths so deep that no human ever experienced them or has any idea what that could be. I have no idea about Leo. But I know that we humans are still soooooooo deep in the darkness... There are things possible that are so beyond everything known, that no one even DARED to dream about it.

It exceeds even your wildest speculations and then some. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE. And it is fucking sad to think THIS IS IT. Oh boy you're in for quite the surprise let me tell you.

We humans tend to think we had understood something. That's the reason for our being in this darkness and the reason we'll not leave it for a very long time. Except... when we finally stop playing these stupid games of pretending that our understanding was anywhere NEAR final.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything I say and do is pretty much that.

But very practically I am working on a course that explains all this is serious detail. It is too much material to explain it on a forum. I'm just throwing out breadcrumbs for people here, trying to make you seriously question all teachers and teachings.

If you want some practical advice here it's simply this: question all these pious enlightened so-called gurus. Do not assume they know what's up.

Thats fine but you're asking them to skip steps when there is no reason to.    What is your fundamental issue with the words non-duality or enlightenment?   If you are afraid it can become a belief that's fine.  It is not a religion yet points better to something actual then Jesus does.  So I'm not sure where you are going with all this.  Are you going to pull all of your metaphysical and enlightenment episodes too?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura How is Non-Duality not Awakening when you said that Awakening is realizing that you are God and there that there is no one else but you? I don't see any dualities here. Does separation occur because there is no difference between duality and non-duality since it's a duality that collapses?

Edited by AndylizedAAY

I think it’s also important to distinguish between doubt and questioning. 

Feel free to expand upon or correct the information GPT-4 provided. 

8A26AEB7-8CE0-43D0-8515-6668630C1A96.jpeg

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Leo Gura What level of person do you think your course is likely going to be for? And do you plan on having any meditation in it?

19 minutes ago, vibv said:

NOBODY knows what's up. That's the fucking beauty of it. And I'm not saying you shouldn't explore the deepest possible depths of yourself - quite the contrary.

You can't be sure of that. I feel a wall in front of my face and i have the feeling that behind is the omniscience. I have managed to escape from conceptual thought and live stuck in the present, but the limitation is still there. and my impulse to break it. Who knows what is possible

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not talking about enlightenment. Enlightenment is imaginary. I am talking about something far deeper than enlightenment.

I am talking about accessing Alien Consciousness. No one here understands what that is.

Care to explain how enlightenment is imaginary?

7 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Care to explain how enlightenment is imaginary?

Well, you're imagining it right now. See?

In order to speak at all about a thing called enlightenment, you gotta have a picture in your mind of what it is, and then you also gotta tell yourself that your picture is valid. Otherwise you could not speak about it or even know that you're enlightened. So enlightenment comes with many assumptions and ideas. For example, you tell yourself that you had an enlightened and you tell yourself that your enlightenment is complete and all there is to the matter. Or you tell yourself that your enlightenment is incomplete. Or you tell yourself that your enlightenment is the same as the Buddha's or Rupert Spira's, or whatever.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you're imagining it right now. See?

I wouldn't say that no. I would say it's prior to imagining.