Magnanimous

Should I be with girls that've lost their virginity even if I don't want to?

66 posts in this topic

Let's face it, I want all my romantic partners to be virgins. 

Anything bad about that?

I'm a virgin. I always had a strong attachment to virginity. It sucks when I know the person I'm dating is not a virgin. Like a sinking feeling in my heart. Can relate to how you feel. It's your preference and there's nothing bad about it. However it will always limit the number of people you can choose from, so more time and effort. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

34 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Is this coming from a place of insecurity or personal preference? 

Investigate deeper. 

1 hour ago, Magnanimous said:

Anything bad about that?

You're just foolish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

59 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Is this coming from a place of insecurity or personal preference? 

Investigate deeper. 

I think I'm (a bit) insecure. (haven't really thought through how insecure I am)

I honestly would prefer it if my girl was a virgin though.

I think my bias favouring virgin girls comes from watching Red Pill advice and other advice that isn't so toxic. They always protray virgin women as "the best kind of women." Obviously, that can't always be the case, but I mean... they say a lot of benefits of having a virign girl.

Edited by Magnanimous

57 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Magnanimous have you ever seriously questioned why is it important for you though?

No

Is it important for you? Why or why not?

@Magnanimous what are the benefifs they're talking abt I'm curious?

I think it's a false green flag tbh. Way better qualities to go for imooo 

If a women is a Virgin there might be something fishy going on is how I think. Like unless she's religious that would raise some alarm bells. But hey we all have our reasons but idk 

9 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I think my bias favouring virgin girls comes from watching Red Pill advice and other advice that isn't so toxic.

You think Red Pill ideology isn't toxic?

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm a virgin. I always had a strong attachment to virginity.

I've seen you talk about having sex before. And you have a journal where you talk about it. Why the facade?

Either you had sex and want to pretend to be a virgin, or you're a virgin who talks about having sex. Why?

11 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I think my bias favouring virgin girls comes from watching Red Pill advice and other advice that isn't so toxic. They always protray virgin women as "the best kind of women." Obviously, that can't always be the case, but I mean... they say a lot of benefits of having a virign girl.

They aren't the best kind of woman unless you've been brainwashed into that. If anything they're kinda inexperienced and don't know what they're doing (both sexually and in terms of relationship dynamics) which isn't ideal for you. I can understand wanting to be with a virgin for your first time if you've also never had sex. That's fair enough. After that it's probably not something you need to be too concerned with.

Edited by something_else

17 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Magnanimous what are the benefifs they're talking abt I'm curious?

I think it's a false green flag tbh. Way better qualities to go for imooo 

If a women is a Virgin there might be something fishy going on is how I think. Like unless she's religious that would raise some alarm bells. But hey we all have our reasons but idk 

When I said that, I honestly don't remember much of the benefits.

But one Red PIll teacher states that sperm stays in a women's body forever somehow. Additionally, a guy's cock being inside a girl... it leaves some kind of signiature. Idk how to describe it.

Also, men would like to be a girl's first love. Heard it from some quote on YT.

@Magnanimous As a teenager I used to believe that virginity is something pure or precious. I even "saved" my virginity for years.

In the end I recognized that it is only important if I believe it is. So, it is only special if you believe it is. Recognize that.

After this recognition, make the conscious choice to continue holding on to that belief or not.

21 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

But one Red PIll teacher states that sperm stays in a women's body forever somehow. Additionally, a guy's cock being inside a girl... it leaves some kind of signiature. Idk how to describe it.

Please do serious research on whatever you base your beliefs on. Don't half ass it. Set your epistemology right. I mean, how do you know your red pill dudes aren't just making it up?

The way to examine your preferences, beliefs and insecurities is self-reflection through contemplative journaling. Have a look at Leo's video on journaling. Use journaling to recognize that it is a belief you are holding on to and then after that you can continue believing or not.

I can share from experience that I held on to virginity throughout my teenage years because deep down it was an excuse for me to not put myself out there and to be outside my comfort zone. I was afraid to be exposed in my insecurity, afraid of possible rejection, and afraid of being bad with girls.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

I've seen you talk about having sex before. And you have a journal where you talk about it. Why the facade?

Either you had sex and want to pretend to be a virgin, or you're a virgin who talks about having sex. Why?

Disclaimer to you and others who are always hyper curious about my personal life - 

I don't appreciate being talked about in public. I don't like attention. I'm not some celebrity or role model. Sure my actions might seem attention seeking but that's just a wrong  impression they create. I have zero obligation to justify my virginity or any personal detail to you or anyone. My personal life should not be your business. Just because I choose to answer a question, I should not become fair game for gossip. I reply to OP and stick to topic. My personal life is not the topic here. Use the pm function if you want personal stuff and stop violating me publicly. You were called out by user @petar8p before for intentionally triggering me with pointless personal  questions/assumptions. My personal life is nobody's business and should be off limits. I'm entitled to share whatever I want in my journals and nobody is supposed to decide what is true or not. It shouldn't even matter to anyone whatever I want to write in my journal - that's my personal space. Don't use journal as ammunition for gossip or character attacks. 

I'm not pretending to be a virgin. I'm a virgin. I'm not standing for some kind of a virginity test here. My journal is a compilation of my fantasies. Some of the experiences are real, some are not. I write in a state when I'm not totally lucid and things become real. It's because of my mental illness that I escape into dissociation and Derealization states where reality meets fantasy or everything becomes real. I'm not fully conscious when I'm writing and it's sometimes my subconscious writing it.  They are an outlet of my  unfulfilled sexual desires and my therapy for my sexual repression. 

Regarding the rape which is highly sensitive to me, I was raped with an object. That's still rape. I did not experience penetration.I suffered sexual trauma at different times in my life and the journal is used as a coping mechanism to relive my sexual trauma from the past as well as for my sexual repression. 

I want no further investigation/gossip/attention on my personal life. I am not obligated to provide any justification to anyone really. Nobody's business. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Where are you finding this rubbish? :P

@Tyler Robinson Fair enough, that all makes sense.

But regarding discussion about your personal life, you can't share lots of personal details publicly and then also complain when people talk about it. That's really having your cake and eating it. If you share lots of info about yourself you have to be prepared to not give a fuck what people think or say

Lol. Most red pill guys are mentally ill and terrible with women which leads to conclusions such as these. I hope you're a least 50% trolling. 

You should most be concerned about only sleeping 1-2 women max in your life. The human vagina is actually slightly acidic so if you sleep with many women it will actually dissolve your penis over time. I've had friends that wanted to be players that actually now have to wear strapons to have sex because their member is no longer with us. Let's take a few seconds of silence for them. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

6 minutes ago, something_else said:

But regarding discussion about your personal life, you can't share lots of personal details publicly and then also complain when people talk about it.

Yes I can. Of course I can. Definitely I can. The public forum is separate from the journals. This is not place for people to gossip or talk shit about someone's personal life. These are threads where you must stick to the topic. Don't flood it with personal gossip. Use pm like I said already. Absolutely not. You are nobody to decide how much information is too much. Who the hell are you to talk about my personal life. Journals are meant for venting personal stuff no matter how personal it is. That's a person's personal space and they can share whatever they want in their personal space, that's what they are meant for. Ask Moderators. You have absolutely zero right to talk shit about my personal life, especially when I made it absolutely clear that I don't appreciate it. You can do it to a person who appreciates being talked about. You can't make me uncomfortable in public. That's aggression. 

Mods @integral  @Carl-Richard reporting this person for constantly triggering me about my personal life which is none of his business. I don't appreciate his constant aggression to me. 

♡✸♡.

I personally don't care either way, whether they're a virgin or they've had lots of sexual partners. We're sexual beings, so it's only to be expected that we have sex - I'm not saying it's something I especially want to think about, but I don't see how it's my business how much sex my partner's had in the past, and I don't see how it's my place to judge one way or the other. 

Keep in mind that if you have a problem with your partner's sexual history, then it's exactly that - it's your problem, and it reflects something about you, not them.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@something_else Please be a little more considerate when outright questioning someone on their virginity if they have been raped.  It’s still fresh for Tyler, obviously.  This is needless psychological suffering.

???????

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Holy fucking guacamolee

For real? This is the first time I've heard about this. Wooow wuuut?

But hopefully it doesn't work this way if you wear a condom, right? I mean I'm not a big time sleeper, but I wouldn't want my dick to shrivel LOL

Let's take a moment of silence for John "Laycount is the most important metric" Anthony Lifestyle?

Condoms help a lot, that's actually their main function apart from birth control. STDS are mostly propaganda and have been cured ever since the cold war. Gonnorhea is actually Latin for small fish because back in the day without proper sanitation you would grow goldfish colonies from your penis if you had unprotected sex with questionable partners. Have you ever seen a goldfish come out of a penis? It's not great. That's why I think red pill teachings are very good, they keep us boys safe. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Nobody can force you to have sex with people of any specific criteria if you don't want to.

But over half of teens have had sex by age 18 (CDC). So you're dramatically cutting the pool of people that you can date right off the top.

People remain virgins for all kinds of reasons... some high-quality women might remain virgins for religious reasons. Some are just normal people waiting for the right person to come along. But you're also going to have a lot left in your pool that are simply too ugly or socially inept to have had sex yet, which aren't going to make for good partners.

Like other people have said, I think you need to look into why virginity in a partner is so important to you. Is it because you're also a virgin? If you aren't a virgin, isn't it kind of a double-standard to expect your partners to be?

I think most guys get societally conditioned to want a virgin but it's just not realistic or feasible nowadays, unless you fall in love with your high school sweetheart and stay with her forever. I get why you might feel like a woman has been tarnished or made impure by not being a virgin, but again, make sure you hold yourself to the same standard.

I do agree with several spiritual teachers I've heard say before, that you basically get the karma of anyone else your partner has ever slept with though.

I would try to loosen up your standards a bit. Maybe consider a woman who's slept with 5 or less guys, or 3 or less guys. Or just don't have sex with any woman that's had sex with another guy within the past 1 - 2 months, to make sure all traces of the previous guy have left her body if it's a sperm thing for you.