Magnanimous

Should I be with girls that've lost their virginity even if I don't want to?

66 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Regarding the rape which is highly sensitive to me, I was raped with an object. That's still rape. I did not experience penetration.I suffered sexual trauma at different times in my life and the journal is used as a coping mechanism to relive my sexual trauma from the past as well as for my sexual repression. 

I believe the legal definition of rape is non-consensual penetration by a penis specifically - what you experienced was sexual assault, not rape. Which isn't to try and diminish the severity of the ordeal, obviously, but that's what caused the confusion when you said you were a virgin.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

8 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

I believe the legal definition of rape is non-consensual penetration by a penis specifically - what you experienced was sexual assault, not rape. Which isn't to try and diminish the severity of the ordeal, obviously, but that's what caused the confusion when you said you were a virgin.

This is why men shouldn't have the right to talk about rape. They automatically assume that they know better than a woman. 

IMG_20221019_224524.jpg

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson The British Metropolitan Police definition cites penetration by a penis specifically:

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/rsa/rape-and-sexual-assault/what-is-rape-and-sexual-assault/#:~:text=The legal definition of rape,without the other person's consent.

And I think that's what people tend to assume when someone uses the word.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts this is an updated definition from the FBI website. 

IMG_20221019_231105.jpg

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

36 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

According to the United States Department of Justice archives- The new definition is:

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” 

For the first time ever, the new definition includes any gender of victim and perpetrator, not just women being raped by men.  It also recognizes that rape with an object can be as traumatic as penile/vaginal rape. 

???????

@Tyler Robinson @Proserpina Fair point guys, I wasn't clear on the exact definition. Apologies for any offence caused, I was just trying to explain why people might have been confused when Tyler said she was a virgin (I was confused, too).

Question for men above 25 years of age. 

If you have an option to date a virgin girl and a 20 body count girl, which one would you choose, given that everything else being equal, more or less?

6 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Question for men above 25 years of age. 

If you have an option to date a virgin girl and a 20 body count girl, which one would you choose, given that everything else being equal, more or less?

I honestly don't get the virgin thing, I'd probably go for the 20 body count out of the 2. More experience, she knows what she likes, you don't have to teach her etc. If she had a crazy body count, in the 100s I probably wouldn't go there, not on moral grounds but just because I would get the impression she's in the habit of multiple partners so it would be a red flag for a serious relationship 

54 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

Something about these recurring discussions feels very, very, very wrong to me. I can't be the only one who sees this, right??

It’s just a few guys who are crazy obsessed with body count. I’m mostly sure it’s because of their own insecurity. I don’t think this is a common thing for guys to care about

3 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

@Tyler Robinson @Proserpina Fair point guys, I wasn't clear on the exact definition. Apologies for any offence caused, I was just trying to explain why people might have been confused when Tyler said she was a virgin (I was confused, too).

Why would you find it appropriate to argue with her about it even if she was wrong? That's incredibly rude, should be a warning point imo. @Leo Gura

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

42 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Why would you find it appropriate to argue with her about it even if she was wrong? That's incredibly rude, should be a warning point imo. @Leo Gura

I wasn't arguing, I was just trying to clarify. I thought rape was the wrong term in this context, but I was wrong.

It doesn't matter if she is a virgin at all.

Joke - What you gonna do bang them and dump them? hehehe

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You have to let it go first. Otherwise, it will lead to less love and unhappy partnership.

21 hours ago, LordFall said:

The human vagina is actually slightly acidic so if you sleep with many women it will actually dissolve your penis over time. 

Ewwwwwww

On 10/19/2022 at 3:05 PM, Magnanimous said:

Also, men would like to be a girl's first love. Heard it from some quote on YT.

This is the same for women. I was very upset when I realized that my guy had already been with some women sexually meanwhile I'm a virgin. 

Because I wanted to be his first love. It happens. 

Sometimes people are upset that they don't have "first children" with a person. 

♡✸♡.

@Magnanimous I was dating a Mormon recently for a very short time. He said that he preferred virgins. And I was actually delighted by him. He was a very nice guy. What I have found in my general dating experience, that guys who prefer virgins, although a bit insecure, generally turn out to be better than most guys. They have some standards and they don't just dump women. They take things seriously and they don't treat dating as a child's play. They are more responsible on average. 

So I don't see a problem with people dating virgins or being virgins themselves. I see it as a desirable thing now. Since I'm a virgin myself, then why not. 

♡✸♡.

If you’re a virgin you’re terrible at everything, you’re terrible at sex you’re terrible at relationships, you’re next 5 to 10 relationships will be a complete disaster. And if you meet the perfect man or Woman you’re gonna screw it up because you haven’t learnt anything about how to maintain healthy relationships.

Dating a virgin as preference is a pipe dream fantasy that doesn’t represent reality.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, integral said:

If you’re a virgin you’re terrible at everything, you’re terrible at sex you’re terrible at relationships, you’re next 5 to 10 relationships will be a complete disaster. And if you meet the perfect man or Woman you’re gonna screw it up because you haven’t learnt anything about how to maintain healthy relationships.

Dating a virgin as preference is a pipe dream fantasy that doesn’t represent reality.

What do you make of the statistics that people who have had pre martial sex are more likely to divorce from marriages?

Virgins tend to be more commited in relationships. Experience also have some costs attached with it. 

On 10/20/2022 at 0:07 AM, LordFall said:

Gonnorhea is actually Latin for small fish because back in the day without proper sanitation you would grow goldfish colonies from your penis if you had unprotected sex with questionable partners. 

Wtf

On 2022-10-20 at 2:04 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

What do you make of the statistics that people who have had pre martial sex are more likely to divorce from marriages?

Virgins tend to be more commited in relationships. Experience also have some costs attached with it. 

Committed and miserable?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?